Canary Blue Studio

Omro, Wisconsin View map Visit website
$1,795 Most Popular Price

$1,795 Most Popular Price

Canary Blue Studio is a photography studio based in Omro, Wisconsin. The owner, Jamie Alubaidi, is a professional photographer from Chicago with over 30 years of experience in the photography industry. Jamie at Canary Blue Studio is dedicated to capturing beautiful wedding photographs that will be cherished for a lifetime.

At Canary Blue Studio, Jamie’s photography style can be described as contemporary and photojournalistic, as well as traditional. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, multiple locations, a second shooter, additional hours, slideshow, custom graphics and liability insurance. Jamie is also available to shoot engagement photographs. After your wedding day, Canary Blue Studio also offers the following photography mementos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1395

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Matted Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1795

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Laura
    Laura G. Married on 10/24/2020

Better than i could have imagined!

Stop looking! Jamie is your guy!! I've been working with him for almost a year and it has been an absolute pleasure throughout the entire journey. My first impression of him is that he is amazingly responsive. Any emails I sent were returned in 24 hours tops, sometimes within the same hour. He is super flexible to work with. We purchased the Platinum package that included an engagement session, but because my new husband & I are middle aged, I asked if our kids could be included in that session and he said YES! At the session, I truly learned what a perfect choice Jamie & Maria had been. They look at all those little details that are important to me like: your hair (or shirt) is laying funny so they'll have you move it off to the side, they'll remind you to stick out your chin to diminish the double chin (super important to me), and guide you every step of the way as to how to stand, pose your arms and tilt your head to make the most attractive poses possible. Have I mentioned he's funny! My son has special needs and he was so good at making him feel relaxed and giggle to get those smiles. He puts adults and children both at ease. Planning for the big day he was able to answer all of our questions. He has a checklist of the most common portrait poses alone or with family that we go through and we can add or detract from that list to fit our unique situation. He was always at the ready to catch those spontaneous special moments too. You could tell he loves what he does and was having a blast doing it. Afterwards, he took such care in helping us create and deliver our finish products whether it was our 11x14 framed portrait, the thank you card or album. I can't thank Jamie and Maria enough for such an amazing experience and making our day that much more special. Go to his website and click Online Viewing to see samples of his work. He is a true artist!
    Josh Married on 07/11/2015
    Jamie at Canary Blue Studio was an absolutely AMAZING photographer to work with! He showed up well before he needed to, and stayed well into the night, capturing many great formal and informal pictures to give us memories of the whole day. He was very flexible and did what we asked, but also had several great ideas. In addition, his picture quality and ability to edit where necessary was very top-notch. One of the best parts is that Jamie was very modestly-priced, yet my wife and I both feel that his work and desire surpasses that of many of his competitors. Jamie did an awesome job, and we know who we are going to go to when it comes time for baby and family photos!
    Corey Married on 11/09/2013
    The photographer did an amazing job! He went above and beyond! He stayed throughout the entire reception and captured not only the formal wedding photos but the candid moments that truly show what an amazing time the wedding was!

Pricing

Canary Blue Studio Price Rates

459 Madison Omro, Wisconsin, 54963
920-264-0578
Location of (Canary Blue Studio)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding