Jess Krcmar Photography

Green Bay, WI View map
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

I am a local Green Bay Photographer who is living my dream by capturing moments that you and your family can treasure for a lifetime! I specialize in weddings but also love to do seniors, families, pets, and maternity. I love working outside with natural light to create amazing images. I also love live music, a pair of cute shoes, local beer, and slobbery dog kisses.

I believe in shooting weddings with a relaxed yet structured approach. Together we will create a list and try to capture everything you had hoped for, along with some amazing candid moments throughout the day. I meet with my couples at least twice throughout the process prior to the wedding, and am available anytime via email or phone.

There are special moments that a seasoned wedding photographer knows to look for and certain ways to take those photos so that they can be cherished always. My recommendation as a recent bride, and wedding photographer, is to make sure you look at picture galleries and that the photographer you choose matches your personal style. Ask questions about things that are important to you. This is your special day and you deserve to have the memories preserved in the best way possible!

Congratulations on your engagement, and I look forward to talking with you!

~Jess

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Sarah Married on 10/11/2019

Hire this photographer!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Jess. She is so incredibly talented, professional, fun, and personable. We couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our wedding day. She was so helpful throughout the planning process, she helped guide us as we made our shot list, and she made sure we got everything we were looking for. On the day of our wedding, she made sure everything happened smoothly. She was such a pleasure to work with, and she made everyone feel so comfortable on our wedding day. I'd highly, highly recommend Jess!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jess is very down to earth and a blast to work with. I had met her at a friend's wedding and we really connected. She was very prompt with her communications. I highly recommend her!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2019

June Wedding

My husband and I are beyond happy with how Jess worked with us on our wedding day and the pictures she captured for our engagement season. We honestly could not have picked a better photographer. Jess is easy to work with, will go with the flow, makes you feel so comfortable and is very friendly! We were also beyond excited we were able to included our puppy in our photos. I would absolutely recommend Jess Krcmar Photography!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

1641 Lily Dr Green Bay, 54313
9205628296
Location of (Jess Krcmar Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding