Branching Out & Company

1680 N Casaloma Drive, Appleton, WI 54913 Map · Phone number

About Branching Out & Company

Branching Out & Company creates original wedding blooms and décors – we have more than 20 years of expertise. Beautiful and classic, or unique and trendy – we’re always fresh and creative. Our flowers tell your story.

We’re a Partner. We marry our creative talents with those of other wedding industry professionals. Branching Out & Company ensures your day remains about you and your spouse – your focus is our focus.

We’re a Listener. Branching Out & Company has customized services to allow us to meet your vision. We offer services ranging from full-service wedding planning and design, to “day of” coordination.  Branching Out & Company makes your day personal and memorable, whatever the budget, location or timeframe

Other couples have also viewed

• House of Flowers
  • Petal Pusher Floral Boutique
  • Bee Enchanted formerly Bee Wed
  • North Wood Blooms LLC

13 Reviews for Branching Out & Company

• Kira

Kira · Married on 10/19/2019

You Will NOT Be Disappointed

Casee and her team at Branching Out and Company are TOP NOTCH. She met with me a couple times leading up to the big day to ensure that our florals were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. She provided phenomenal suggestions to incorporate the texture and colors I wanted in the bouquets while also remaining mindful of our budget. I wish she could have seen my face when I first saw the florals on our wedding day…they were STUNNING! Even better, they lasted for WEEKS after the wedding! I cannot say enough about them and I would 100% recommend them to ANYONE looking for a florist - wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

I decided on Branching Out & Co. for my wedding flowers (real) and they were PERFECT. They were exactly what I wanted. The people there are so easy to work with and Nicole is so nice and really helps you along in your planning! They are awesome at helping you stay on budget as well. I feel like I got so much product for my moneys worth! I would recommend Branching Out & Co. for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

After contacting another vendor and being quoted a ridiculous amount, we met with Nicole at Branching out and she has done an awesome job. They work with you and your budget to make sure you are getting what you want. They do an awesome job!

Sent on 01/31/2015

• 1680 N Casaloma Drive Appleton, 54913 See on map
    9202023290 (Phone number)
    Location of (Branching Out & Company)