7791 W. Cassidy Dr., Wausau, WI 54401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Inspired By Nature

"Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

Hello, my name is Fawn, and I am the owner and creative source behind Inspired By Nature. Flowers are my artistic passion, and designing beautiful flowers for my clients is truly a blessing. As a professional florist since 2001, I have been inspired by the emotions and joys that flowers have brought to my clients. You will notice my passion for your event from the first time we sit down for a visit.

When I am away from the cutting table, I enjoy spending time with my husband Adam and our two adorable children, running around outside, orchestrating numerous arts and craft projects, turning over soil in the garden, picking from our raspberry patch, exploring trails and woods, sewing, refinishing antique furniture, eating ice cream and roller skating. And coffee. Lots of coffee!

Contact me today if you’d like to sit down and chat! Consultations are always free!

Follow Inspired By Nature on

Inspired By Nature 6
Inspired By Nature 7

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

Fawn is incredible!!! We had a wonderful experience working with her on our wedding flowers. She did a fantastic job of helping us draft up a detailed plan for our wedding day, which made me feel so organized & stress-free. The bouquets & reception decorations were absolutely stunning!!’ Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Inspired By Nature 8

Inspired By Nature's reply:

Thanks so much Emily!!!! It was a joy to celebrate with you and John!
    We wish you much happiness and health!

Jennifer Sondreal · Married on 05/24/2019

The most beautiful florals I’ve ever seen!

I had heard Fawn’s name through basically every other vendors. My florist was my final vendor to pick and she luckily had availability. I sent her a picture of a bouquet I liked and a few other pictures and we set a plan.
    On our wedding day my jaw absolutely dropped at what she had created. Even my now husband, who has never once noticed flowers at a wedding, was blown away.
    Fawn is truly the best there is and made our wedding so beautiful! The icing on the cake was how easy she was to work with and never having a fear that she would make your day perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Inspired By Nature 9
    Inspired By Nature 10

Inspired By Nature's reply:

Thank you very much Jenny & Ryan! It was a joy to work for you and create those flowers! Many blessings!
  • Patricia

Patricia Johnson · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Fawn did an amazing job! Everyone was talking about how gorgeous the flowers were, and it definitely fit the spring vibe I had going on. The bouquets, the cake, and the arch were so beautiful, and I look back at the photos and I'm just in awe on how beautiful the flowers the colors of white, pink, peach just beautifully come together. The only thing was that I wish the orchids that were used in my bouquet was include in my arch, but it still turned out beautiful and I highly recommend this florist.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Inspired By Nature FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 69.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,990.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inspired By Nature 1
    Free toss bouquet

Free toss bouquet! $50 value

• Irish Entertainment and Photobooth
    Irish Entertainment and Photobooth Wedding DJs

Fawn and Inspired by Nature comes up with some of the best flower arrangement i have seen. In my 10 plus years as a dj i have already heard nothing but great things with all her arrangements. On the bonus i always love setting up when she is setting up because she is genuinely a great down to earth and fun person. Its great to have people like her in the business that absolutely loves what they do and gives their clients 110 percent at each and every event.

• Walkowski Photography
    Walkowski Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about fawn. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She is genuine, sincere and very professional! Not to mention her work is out this world! I have been able to work with fawn a great number of times both for business and personal and every time is better than the last! She truly understands the feel and look her cleints are going for. Her work is truly out of this world! I recommend her to everyone that is needing a florist as she truly is an artist!

• Great Dane Pub and Brewing Co - Wausau
    Great Dane Pub and Brewing Co - Wausau Restaurant Weddings

Fawn, is wonderful to work with and has so many creative ideas. Make sure you check out all of her new photos on FaceBook. She will add a unique touch to your special day. You will certainly appreciate her attention to detail and wonderful customer service.

• 7791 W. Cassidy Dr. Wausau, 54401 See on map