Inspired By Nature

7791 W. Cassidy Dr., Wausau, WI 54401 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Inspired By Nature

"Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

Hello, my name is Fawn, and I am the owner and creative source behind Inspired By Nature. Flowers are my artistic passion, and designing beautiful flowers for my clients is truly a blessing. As a professional florist since 2001, I have been inspired by the emotions and joys that flowers have brought to my clients. You will notice my passion for your event from the first time we sit down for a visit.

When I am away from the cutting table, I enjoy spending time with my husband Adam and our two adorable children, running around outside, orchestrating numerous arts and craft projects, turning over soil in the garden, picking from our raspberry patch, exploring trails and woods, sewing, refinishing antique furniture, eating ice cream and roller skating. And coffee. Lots of coffee!

Contact me today if you’d like to sit down and chat! Consultations are always free!

Follow Inspired By Nature on

Inspired By Nature 6
Inspired By Nature 7

Becky · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Everything came together exactly how I imagined it! Fawn was amazing to work with and made all of my ideas come true! Guests commented all day about how beautiful it all was. I would definitely recommend for any event!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Inspired By Nature's reply:

Becky, Thanks so much for your wonderful review and rating. I so appreciate it! And for the sweet card in the mail. I wish you both a world of happiness and health! Fawn

Beverly Kafka · Married on 09/29/2018

beautiful/stunning products and friendly service

beautiful stunning products and friendly service

Sent on 10/15/2018

Inspired By Nature's reply:

Thank you Beverly!!!! It was a joy to work for you! I'm looking forward to decorating your lovely home for the holidays!
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Dreams Come True

I had a very strong vision for our wedding, and Fawn made it come to life. She guided me just perfectly in choosing the most spectacular bouquets, centerpieces, statement pieces, arbor, and more. She was so fun to work with - and I'm so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. While we'll only have one wedding, I wish I had a million more events worthy of floral just to have the excuse to work with Fawn again and again! Everything was flawless!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Inspired By Nature's reply:

So happy to hear that Tiffany! I loved working with you all through and with your family. It was a joy to be a part of your amazing day! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Inspired By Nature FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 69.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,990.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Inspired By Nature 1
    Free Maid of Honor's bouquet!

Free Maid of Honor's bouquet for remaining 2019 bookings when you mention this ad on WeddingWire. Call now before your date is gone!

$100 value

• Inspired By Nature 2
    Free toss bouquet

Free toss bouquet! $50 value

• Irish Entertainment and Photobooth
    Irish Entertainment and Photobooth Wedding DJs

Fawn and Inspired by Nature comes up with some of the best flower arrangement i have seen. In my 10 plus years as a dj i have already heard nothing but great things with all her arrangements. On the bonus i always love setting up when she is setting up because she is genuinely a great down to earth and fun person. Its great to have people like her in the business that absolutely loves what they do and gives their clients 110 percent at each and every event.

• Walkowski Photography
    Walkowski Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about fawn. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She is genuine, sincere and very professional! Not to mention her work is out this world! I have been able to work with fawn a great number of times both for business and personal and every time is better than the last! She truly understands the feel and look her cleints are going for. Her work is truly out of this world! I recommend her to everyone that is needing a florist as she truly is an artist!

• Great Dane Pub and Brewing Co - Wausau
    Great Dane Pub and Brewing Co - Wausau Restaurant Weddings

Fawn, is wonderful to work with and has so many creative ideas. Make sure you check out all of her new photos on FaceBook. She will add a unique touch to your special day. You will certainly appreciate her attention to detail and wonderful customer service.

• 7791 W. Cassidy Dr. Wausau, WI 54401 See on map