3502 Walleye St, Schofield, WI 54476 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Natashia Nicole Photography

Fine art film and digital photographer located in Central Wisconsin; available for travel worldwide.

Follow Natashia Nicole Photography on

Natashia Nicole Photography 5
Natashia Nicole Photography 6
Natashia Nicole Photography 7

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Natashia, she exceeded our expectations in every sense! Reasonable pricing, very responsive, and most importantly fun to work with! She went above and beyond during planning offering our wedding timeline, tips for when/where to take pictures, and answering my other random questions. On my wedding day she was a calming presence when I needed her to be, and completely stealthy the rest of the time. Seriously, how is it possible to get so many great photos when I didn't even see her??? The photos are absolutely stunning, Natashia truly is the best in the business. I not got a photographer to capture our big day in the most gorgeous way possible, I also got a friend.

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

We are in love with our engagement and wedding photos! Thank you for capturing this special time in our life! We will cherish these photos forever!

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

For our wedding there are a couple things my husband and I would have done differently, but having Natashia as my photographer is one thing I would do again in a heartbeat. From the day we met her as a prospect to the "thank you emails" we exchanged, it has been a delightful and personable experience. I feel most photographers want the paycheck and run but I honestly felt like Natashia wanted to know us as a couple. She answered every little question I had, confirmed numerous hints multiple times (as we know most of us as brides and grooms want everything to be perfect!!), and best of all captured us as a couple! I truly felt like she understood what my husband and I wanted and executed it beyond words. On another note I will never forget at our wedding she could tell I was stressed and asked me if I was okay and if there was anything she could do to help, it was so genuine and sweet. She made sure everything was perfect and my husband and I were happy as if she was a bridesmaid herself! As for her work I don't believe my words could do any justice, just view her website it says a millions words. She has a true talent, and I can't tell you how difficult it was to pick a few photos to print! So brides and grooms I highly recommend Natashia, and will continue to recommend her to each and everyone of my friends who is engaged. The experience and photos you will receive is timeless!

Natashia Nicole Photography 8
    Natashia Nicole Photography 13
    Natashia Nicole Photography 14

Natashia Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natashia Nicole Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session with Disc!
    Book your wedding with Natashia Nicole Photography and receive a free engagement session, complete with photo disc with rights released for printing!

• High Volume Entertainment
    High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Natashia on a few weddings. The quality of her photos are amazing!! She works with everyone involved in your event to ensure you get photos you deserve. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have high quality photos to cherish for a lifetime!

• Bob Holl Entertainment
    Bob Holl Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure working with Natashia and I can tell she really cares about her clients and they all seem to love working with her. I've worked with many photographers over the years but Natashia is someone who really stands out as someone special! I love her passion! She works really hard to make sure her clients are satisfied. Words that come to mind about Natashia: Thoughtful, Talented, Creative, Professional. I can't wait until we work together again at a future wedding!

• 3502 Walleye St Schofield, WI 54476 See on map