3502 Walleye St, Schofield, WI 54476 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Natashia Nicole Photography

Fine art film and digital photographer located in Central Wisconsin; available for travel worldwide.

Follow Natashia Nicole Photography on

Natashia Nicole Photography 5
Natashia Nicole Photography 6
Natashia Nicole Photography 7

Kasia · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible quality to last a lifetime

I cannot say enough good things about Natashia Nicole Photography. Our photos came out looking incredible, and Natashia made the process so easy for us. We were equally impressed with how well Natashia does with managing large groups of people - managing our large family is not easy! Thank you Natashia Nicole Photography for providing us with photos that will be cherished for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Overjoyed!

It was the most magical day of our lives, and each moment was so elegantly captured by Natashia. My husband and I cried last night as we went through our wedding photos. Our guests could not stop talking about a butterfly that made an appearance during the ceremony. My mother passed away a few years ago, and we were convinced she was visiting us on our wedding day. Natashia captured a photo with the butterfly in the background, along with many other candid moments, and our hearts are so full! Natashia is very creative and she took the time to really plan out the day with a wedding timeline, while also strategically finding the perfect locations for both formal and sunset photos. We are overjoyed with the turnout; there were so many photos we didn’t know we needed until we saw them! Natashia and her assistant were both so kind and professional throughout the entire day. We received a preview of our photos in 24 hours, and the entire suite of photos in under one week. It was truly a pleasure to work with her. We could not be happier with our decision in Natashia Nicole Photography!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Natashia, she exceeded our expectations in every sense! Reasonable pricing, very responsive, and most importantly fun to work with! She went above and beyond during planning offering our wedding timeline, tips for when/where to take pictures, and answering my other random questions. On my wedding day she was a calming presence when I needed her to be, and completely stealthy the rest of the time. Seriously, how is it possible to get so many great photos when I didn't even see her??? The photos are absolutely stunning, Natashia truly is the best in the business. I not got a photographer to capture our big day in the most gorgeous way possible, I also got a friend.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Natashia Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natashia Nicole Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session with Disc!
    Book your wedding with Natashia Nicole Photography and receive a free engagement session, complete with photo disc with rights released for printing!

• High Volume Entertainment
    High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Natashia on a few weddings. The quality of her photos are amazing!! She works with everyone involved in your event to ensure you get photos you deserve. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have high quality photos to cherish for a lifetime!

• Bob Holl Entertainment
    Bob Holl Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure working with Natashia and I can tell she really cares about her clients and they all seem to love working with her. I've worked with many photographers over the years but Natashia is someone who really stands out as someone special! I love her passion! She works really hard to make sure her clients are satisfied. Words that come to mind about Natashia: Thoughtful, Talented, Creative, Professional. I can't wait until we work together again at a future wedding!

• 3502 Walleye St Schofield, 54476 See on map