119 N. Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

Your wedding day is a Once-in-a-lifetime Experience, and at Petal Pusher, we pride ourselves on creating the details that truly reflect that. Whether you envision a daring and dramatic statement or a soft and romantic vision, we work personally with you to create an atmosphere as Individual as it is Elegant.

We are a full service event florist offering custom design, an extensive inventory of rental items as well as complete delivery, set up and removal services. Our style is characterized as organic, natural and unique and we pride ourselves in sourcing locally grown product whenever possible-whether it be from our own flower farm or other local growers we have partnered with.

Because we only do custom work, pricing does vary depending on the flowers you choose as well as style, sizing and season. We would be happy to set up a consultation to discuss some options and prepare an estimate for you. If an in-person meeting isn't convenient, you can always email us some images of what you are looking for and we can get the conversation started that way!

Follow Petal Pusher Floral Boutique on
Bridal bouquet
petal pusher floral boutique 01 51 91051

63 Reviews for Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

Carley Rymkus · Married on 02/01/2020

Winter Wedding Flower Perfection!

My husband and I were married on February 1 and used Petal Pusher for our bouquets and centerpieces. We only met with Nichole once in person, and in that thirty minute session, Nichole totally understood the vision I was going for. I made a few changes to the centerpiece over the course of wedding planning, and Nichole was always quick to respond and very accomodating. I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers looked (and smelled!) when they were delivered on my wedding day! The team at Petal Pusher truly brought my vision to life. All of the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were equally beautiful as my stunning bridal bouquet! I was beyond happy with all of their hard work! And to seal the deal, Petal Pusher has an adorable shop cat, Miss Pippa Pepper! As a cat lady, I knew I was in good hands at a flower shop with a feline friend :) Thank you so much to the wonderful people at Petal Pusher!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Carley! We all appreciate your kind words-Miss Pippa Pepper included! :) It was truly our pleasure to create this for you-thank you for being so wonderful to work with!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Flowers/Great to Work With!

We worked with Nicole W. at Petal Pusher and we were so happy with how everything turned out! I think Nicole was the perfect match for us. We were doing a “Till death do us part” theme with skulls and skeletons. I found some skull planters to use for our centerpieces and when I asked Nicole if we could use them, she was just as excited as I was, so I knew she was the perfect person for us to work with. She did a great job of listening to what we wanted and putting it all together. I’m not very familiar with a lot of different flowers, so I didn’t really know how to describe what I wanted. I found some pictures on Pinterest but there weren’t really any that fit the look I wanted so Nicole had to kind of piece together my vague descriptions and the parts of the pictures that I did like. She did an amazing job! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely perfect. I’m not really even a flower kind of girl but the flowers were one of my favorite things from that day! They looked so amazing. (We don’t have our pictures back from the photographer yet so sorry the pictures of the centerpieces are dark. But I wanted to share because they were SO cool!)

Sent on 10/19/2019

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique's reply:

Hi Amber! Thanks so much for the positive response! I had a great time working with you and on your flowers, also. Those skull centerpieces sure made our week! Something so fun and different. It was a pleasure to make your vision come to life! Thanks again! Nicole W

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Mint Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

We HIGHLY recommend working with Petal Pusher for your wedding day flowers! Nicole has such a talent at floral design- she can bring any brides' vision to life! We absolutely love working with Nicole, her floral designs are breathtaking!

• Elite Tent Rentals Wedding Rentals

We worked with Nichole and her team on our biggest and most elegant wedding to date. During the very first planning meeting with the bride, we knew she was going to be fantastic to work with. From a customer perspective - she is a great listener and truly captured exactly what the bride's vision was. Her decorations and floral arrangements were fantastic - especially the trees on the center poles and the unique moss covered centerpieces. From a vendor perspective - she was very organized, yet flexible when weather pushed back our timeline. She was also fun to work with and clearly loves what she does. We look forward to working with Nichole and the Petal Pusher's team in the future!

• Seize the Day Events
    Seize the Day Events Banquet Halls

Talented, creative, great value and a blast to work with! I am always happy when my clients work with Petal Pusher. True professionals who really know flowers!

• 119 N. Broadway Green Bay, WI, 54303 See on map
    920-645-2229 (Phone number)
    Mon - Thurs 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Fri 9:30 pm - 6:00 pm Sat 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
    Location of (Petal Pusher Floral Boutique)