Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

119 N. Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

Your wedding day is a Once-in-a-lifetime Experience, and at Petal Pusher, we pride ourselves on creating the details that truly reflect that. Whether you envision a daring and dramatic statement or a soft and romantic vision, we work personally with you to create an atmosphere as Individual as it is Elegant.

We are a full service event florist offering custom design, an extensive inventory of rental items as well as complete delivery, set up and removal services. Our style is characterized as organic, natural and unique and we pride ourselves in sourcing locally grown product whenever possible-whether it be from our own flower farm or other local growers we have partnered with.

Because we only do custom work, pricing does vary depending on the flowers you choose as well as style, sizing and season. We would be happy to set up a consultation to discuss some options and prepare an estimate for you. If an in-person meeting isn't convenient, you can always email us some images of what you are looking for and we can get the conversation started that way!

Follow Petal Pusher Floral Boutique on

1 User photo

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique 1
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 12/31/2018

Petal Pushers made my dream come true!

didn't even choose to work with Petal Pushers and they still turned out to be one of the most important vendors of my wedding day. Flowers aren't all that important to me but I wanted one thing that was a really difficult request... lilacs in my bouquet for a wedding that took place on New Years Eve. Several florists told me it was impossible or quoted me outrageous prices so I gave up on my dream and moved on.

My sister didn't let it rest though. She worked with Petal Pushers to get me the bouquet of my dreams, surprising me with it the morning of my wedding.

Lilacs are more than my favorite flower. They were also my husband's first wife's favorite flower. After she passed away unexpectedly, her ashes were placed in the roots of a lilac bush and they've become an important symbol of growth, life, and renewal for us. Having them in my bouquet on our wedding was such a blessing. Thank you to Petal Pushers for making the impossible possible.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Petal Pusher Floral Boutique 2

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Nichole was amazing! She was my first vendor I spoke to and she walked me through the entire picking-a-vendor process: she even recommended I look at other florists as well! She was able to take my very broad ideas and figure out exactly what I wanted even when I didn’t know how to ask for it. She would even suggest I pick the cheaper option, if that was the right choice for my style. I felt like she was trying to give me my dream wedding and not just earn a paycheck. Then, the flowers were so beautiful! (I don’t have any good pictures of them yet, so you’ll have to trust me.) I loved that each centerpiece was a bit different, which perfectly worked for my rustic setting. The colors were gorgeous and the flowers lasted a lot longer than I expected. Working with the girls at Petal Pusher was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning. Nichole earned a loyal customer with me!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Mint Salon
    Mint Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

We HIGHLY recommend working with Petal Pusher for your wedding day flowers! Nicole has such a talent at floral design- she can bring any brides' vision to life! We absolutely love working with Nicole, her floral designs are breathtaking!

• Elite Tent Rentals
    Elite Tent Rentals Wedding Rentals

We worked with Nichole and her team on our biggest and most elegant wedding to date. During the very first planning meeting with the bride, we knew she was going to be fantastic to work with. From a customer perspective - she is a great listener and truly captured exactly what the bride's vision was. Her decorations and floral arrangements were fantastic - especially the trees on the center poles and the unique moss covered centerpieces. From a vendor perspective - she was very organized, yet flexible when weather pushed back our timeline. She was also fun to work with and clearly loves what she does. We look forward to working with Nichole and the Petal Pusher's team in the future!

• Seize the Day Events
    Seize the Day Events Banquet Halls

Talented, creative, great value and a blast to work with! I am always happy when my clients work with Petal Pusher. True professionals who really know flowers!

• 119 N. Broadway Green Bay, WI, 54303 See on map