Petal Pusher Floral Boutique

Green Bay, WI View map Visit website

Your wedding day is a Once-in-a-lifetime Experience, and at Petal Pusher, we pride ourselves on creating the details that truly reflect that. Whether you envision a daring and dramatic statement or a soft and romantic vision, we work personally with you to create an atmosphere as Individual as it is Elegant.

We are a full service event florist offering custom design, an extensive inventory of rental items as well as complete delivery, set up and removal services. Our style is characterized as organic, natural and unique and we pride ourselves in sourcing locally grown product whenever possible-whether it be from our own flower farm or other local growers we have partnered with.

Because we only do custom work, pricing does vary depending on the flowers you choose as well as style, sizing and season. We would be happy to set up a consultation to discuss some options and prepare an estimate for you. If an in-person meeting isn't convenient, you can always email us some images of what you are looking for and we can get the conversation started that way!

• Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Hillary
    Hillary B. Married on 10/02/2021

Most beautiful flowers

My theme for my wedding was a modern vintage feel, but I also want to included fall colors into the mix! Nichole was an absolute stellar person to work with! I had changed my mind not only on the design but also on what I wanted in terms of boutonnieres, corsages etc. She adjusted my quote with not questions asked. Also, I had a mini set back when I walked into the venue because my décor was not where I thought it would be (no big deal) but Nichole helped rearrange things with me. She even helped me get another bud vase from her store! I loved all the greenery and floral element that Petal pusher brought to our special day.

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique's reply:

Hi Hillary! Thank you so much! I am so happy you were pleased! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!
    Shannon H. Married on 08/28/2021

Floral Artist

Petal pushers stepped in last minute when I lost my original florist a few months before the wedding! Nichole is a true artist at what she does! I received compliments on my flowers all day. She is so fun and easy to work with. She also uses flowers from her own local garden which I think is amazing! She is so creative and creates such unique work. I loved working with Petal Pushers! Amazing people to work with!

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! It was such a pleasure to create your flowers for you, and it was so wonderful to see you and your family sharing such a happy day together! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
    Jordan S. Married on 06/12/2021

Perfection!

Petal Pushers did our bouquets, boutineers, and corsages for our wedding, and they turned out absolutely gorgeous! I sent two inspiration pictures, and based off of those, they completely hit the nail on the head! I loved all of our flower arrangements for our special day- they looked and smelled so fresh and perfect. Also, Nichole was great to work with- very professional and great response time, and she made the flower portion of our wedding planning a breeze! Absolutely would go through Pedal Pushers again in the future!

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! Love that pic of you and your pup-and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Nichole Campbell
Nichole Campbell
Owner

My love of all things botanical started with my very first job in a floral shop during high school. That love grew as I completed my bachelor's degree in plant biology at UWGB and continued working in both the retail and wholesale side of the industry. A trip to explore the Netherlands and the honor of working with some amazingly creative people cultivated that love, and I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to become a part of the amazing story and place that is Petal Pusher. When I'm not tiptoeing through the tulips, you're likely to find me cuddled up at home with my furry family, Shawn (husband-actually not that furry), Bonsai (dog), Hops, Juniper and Linux (all cats-and all furry!)

Mint Salon Mint Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

We HIGHLY recommend working with Petal Pusher for your wedding day flowers! Nicole has such a talent at floral design- she can bring any brides' vision to life! We absolutely love working with Nicole, her floral designs are breathtaking!

Elite Tent Rentals Elite Tent Rentals Wedding Rentals

We worked with Nichole and her team on our biggest and most elegant wedding to date. During the very first planning meeting with the bride, we knew she was going to be fantastic to work with. From a customer perspective - she is a great listener and truly captured exactly what the bride's vision was. Her decorations and floral arrangements were fantastic - especially the trees on the center poles and the unique moss covered centerpieces. From a vendor perspective - she was very organized, yet flexible when weather pushed back our timeline. She was also fun to work with and clearly loves what she does. We look forward to working with Nichole and the Petal Pusher's team in the future!

Seize the Day Events Seize the Day Events Banquet Halls

Talented, creative, great value and a blast to work with! I am always happy when my clients work with Petal Pusher. True professionals who really know flowers!

119 N. Broadway Green Bay, WI, 54303
9204351118

Mon and Tue 10:00am - 4:00pm Wed, Th, Fri 10:00pm - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm ***Wedding consults can be scheduled after store hours
Location of (Petal Pusher Floral Boutique)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding