Petal Pusher Floral Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique 1
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 12/31/2018

Petal Pushers made my dream come true!

didn't even choose to work with Petal Pushers and they still turned out to be one of the most important vendors of my wedding day. Flowers aren't all that important to me but I wanted one thing that was a really difficult request... lilacs in my bouquet for a wedding that took place on New Years Eve. Several florists told me it was impossible or quoted me outrageous prices so I gave up on my dream and moved on.

My sister didn't let it rest though. She worked with Petal Pushers to get me the bouquet of my dreams, surprising me with it the morning of my wedding.

Lilacs are more than my favorite flower. They were also my husband's first wife's favorite flower. After she passed away unexpectedly, her ashes were placed in the roots of a lilac bush and they've become an important symbol of growth, life, and renewal for us. Having them in my bouquet on our wedding was such a blessing. Thank you to Petal Pushers for making the impossible possible.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Petal Pusher Floral Boutique 2

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Nichole was amazing! She was my first vendor I spoke to and she walked me through the entire picking-a-vendor process: she even recommended I look at other florists as well! She was able to take my very broad ideas and figure out exactly what I wanted even when I didn’t know how to ask for it. She would even suggest I pick the cheaper option, if that was the right choice for my style. I felt like she was trying to give me my dream wedding and not just earn a paycheck. Then, the flowers were so beautiful! (I don’t have any good pictures of them yet, so you’ll have to trust me.) I loved that each centerpiece was a bit different, which perfectly worked for my rustic setting. The colors were gorgeous and the flowers lasted a lot longer than I expected. Working with the girls at Petal Pusher was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning. Nichole earned a loyal customer with me!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2018

Nichole was so helpful with bringing our vision to life! At first we weren’t exactly sure on what type of flowers or the amount we needed or wanted, we expressed our ideas the best we thought we could and she picked up on exactly what we wanted but managed to make it even better!

We were blown away with her creations and seeing everything look so amazing on the day of our wedding, which added so much more happiness to the best day of our lives.

From the start Nichole was easy to talk to and kept communication open throughout the entire planning process. She has incredibly fair prices and spectacular taste. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Brent & Taylor

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

We needed flowers within a month of our wedding. Nichole was very accommodating and pointed us in the right direction of flowers we should buy. We were even able to order and pick up extra flowers the day before our wedding. Nichole made my vision for bouquets and centerpieces come true! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Janie · Married on 10/08/2017

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding (bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, memorial and decor) and also receptions (flower centerpieces, flower arrangement accents). I met with Nichole to go over a few ideas and talk color scheme. She was great to work with. Not once did she try to steer me in another direction (I had another florist do just that). I feel it is worth mentioning that I do not live in Green Bay and was a new customer to Petal Pusher Floral Boutique. Not once did they treat me as a stranger! They were extremely welcoming and really exited to help out for our wedding. I thought the pricing was reasonable. They did delivery and set up perfectly as schedule. I had so many compliments on the flowers. Every arrangement was beautifully put together. We really had a perfect wedding day and Petal Pusher Floral Boutique definitely contributed to that.

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 08/12/2017

Petal Pusher did a great job creating beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. I had a color palette for the flowers in mind, and they found flowers that were in season in those colors for our arrangements. They were very easy to work with and considered every possible detail we might need. They also delivered, set up, and cleaned up all the arrangements for us. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Joe · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Petal Pusher for our wedding florist and we could not have been happier. It was a great product and they were so helpful during the planning stages. It was also convenient that they delivered to our church.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lexie · Married on 05/20/2017

Our flowers for our big day were absolutely beautiful! Petal Pushers was so great to work with and everything went without a hitch- the flowers were delivered on time and were exactly what I had envisioned. They snuck in and brought flowers from ceremony to reception without any issue- when we got to the reception they had everything set up beautifully. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

if you're looking for wonderful flowers and great service, choose Petal Pushers. Although they are a little more expensive, you will definitely get your money's worth.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

I got my bridal bouquet from Petal Pusher and it was gorgeous. I never met with them so it was just over email. Nicole was super responsive and worked with me to get my exactly what I wanted and recommended flowers that would be less expensive. Not only did it look beautiful on that day but it lasted quite a long time afterward in a vase.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Eileen · Married on 08/26/2016

Petal Pusher truly deserves a huge THANK YOU for creating the setting of my dreams at KI Convention Center and Green Bay Botanical Garden. It was the most special day of our lives and people are still calling and texting us about the flowers and how unique the arrangements were. Nichole really put the little touches that told our story through flowers with succulents, green apples, golf tees, orchids and willow branches. They did the set-up of the flowers at both the ceremony and reception space which was breathe taking (no worries for me). They were truly something special and I could not be more thankful. Nichole helped us every step of the way and is so knowledgeable and professional. I absolutely recommend Petal Pusher to anyone that asks.

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Nichole & Barbi are wonderful to work with! Their designs are very organic and creative. Those design elements create beautiful arrangements. They made beautiful flower crowns for my nieces in my wedding. We just needed to measure their heads for where the crowns would hit for perfect size. They are the nicest people and do beautiful work!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kristy · Married on 06/11/2016

Nichole and everyone at Petal Pusher was great!!! .... We got our bridal bouquets (1 for me and 4 bridesmaids) and boutineers and corsages for the rest of the wedding party and parents through them. They were full of ideas for things that would look great within my budget and super easy to work with!!! ... i would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I worked with Barbi for our flowers; she was great. She was knowledgeable, responsive, and overall very helpful. She sat down with us, looked at pictures that we liked and made a customized order based on what we liked. The flowers turned out beautiful!!! Thank you Petal Pushers for providing flowers that looked like they came straight from a magazine :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Ahnna · Married on 05/07/2016

Nichole and her team gave us everything we were looking for in flowers and above!! I came in with an idea and she knew exactly how to make it happen. We were so excited to see our flowers the day of our wedding and we couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • Karmin

Karmin · Married on 09/26/2015

I could not be happier with my wedding flowers! After my sister had such a terrible experience with her florist (not Petal Pusher) I wanted to make sure I had picked the right place for the job. I ordered a sample bouquet for my bridal shower to make sure there weren't any surprises and decided to make a couple adjustments for the big day. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing and flexible Nichole was! She sent me pictures and several options as well as suggestions to make the perfect bouquet for me!

I stopped in to pick up my second sample bouquet and we ended up grabbing a few things out of the cooler and adjusting it again. Nichole did not even bat an eye. She was so amazing to work with! I also called her after the wedding to see if she could make me another bouquet just for fun because I loved my wedding flowers so much. I tried to hang on to my flowers from the wedding as long as I could because I loved them.

I received MANY compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces and how great it was that they came to put on the boutonnieres at the church. Money well spent.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/22/2015

If I could give Nichole from Petal Pusher 100 stars, I would!! She created our BEAUTIFUL bouquets for my wedding. We loved everything about our flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier with her service. She was so prompt in returning emails, and so helpful with her advice. After meeting with her one time, I completely trusted that she would create beautiful bouquets for our wedding and she definitely delivered! Thank you Nichole! I would recommend Petal Pusher to anyone!!!! Worth every penny!!! :)

Sent on 08/24/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/22/2015

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2015

We worked with Nichole for our wedding in August that took place about an hour north of Green Bay on our family's property. She was completely professional, positive, and accommodating from the moment I first contacted her. Our flowers were beautiful and she was able to work with our vision. She also helped us with table cloths, linens, and extras such as candles and birch tree rounds for decor. She did an amazing job on the tent poles, bouquets, and table settings; everyone kept talking about how beautiful they were. Pricey, but worth it. Highly recommend! Thanks Nichole!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Based on the good things we heard about PedalPushers, my now wife and I had engaged Nicole to decorate our wedding reception. We were blown away. Everything from the initial discussion explaining our vibe to the venue setup to the actual execution of the displays was beyond our expectation. Her expertise in this area is obvious and her professional demeanor really sets the tone for a seasoned professional. At the end of our reception we kept several displays to be centerpieces for our island, and we have no plans of ever changing them. We can’t recommend PedalPushers enough. Two green things up.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Toni · Married on 06/13/2015

I was so pleased with the flowers that we received from Nichole and her team at Petal Pusher. During our initial consultation Nichole gathered our ideas and made them into realities adding some creative touches of her own that made everything come together and look absolutely beautiful. I have to highlight the large arrangements that they put together to serve as an alter for our ceremony with branches and strands of paper cranes we made ourselves hanging from them. They looked absolutely gorgeous and were a huge hit with our guests. We received so many compliments on those arrangements, the bouquets, and the centerpieces. I couldn't have been happier with everything Petal Pusher provided.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2015

The staff at Petal Pusher did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. I showed Nichole a picture and it's like she was reading my mind-they were everything I ever imagined and more! The service was fantastic as well-they delivered the bouquets to church and the centerpieces at the reception hall so we didn't have to worry about anything. I would very highly recommend Petal Pusher for any flower needs. Absolutely worth it!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Chris · Married on 06/06/2015

Very pleased with what they provided, the price and customer service. The flowers look awesome, exactly what we had wanted.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2015

By far the best value in the Green Bay area! They were more than willing to switch things around in our bouquets until it was absolutely perfect. Great ideas and selection to choose from. I'll definitely be going back in the future for arrangements.

Sent on 12/29/2015