115 S Main St, Iola, WI 54945 Map · Phone number

About Blooming Envy, llc

I opened Blooming Envy, LLC in January 2005, because of a decade old passion and desire to work with flowers. Originally, I started out designing flowers for weddings of friends and family. Not much has changed there, I still design flowers for wedding and events of family and I consider all of my clients, friends. Before you decide to hire Blooming Envy, take a moment and read kind words from some of our clients.

I have structured Blooming Envy in a way that allows me to provide you individual, personalized service. My clients satisfaction is everything. I am always searching, experimenting and learning new ways to use flowers and other organic materials to create art and bring luxury to my clients. Ongoing education and training are a top priority. All flowers are ordered specifically for each event and are as fresh as they can possible be. All packages are custom tailored to meet your needs.

I know what most of you are thinking at this point. How much is this going to cost? The best way to find out is to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. Consultations are held at our studio and usually last 1-2 hours. This meeting will allow us to more thoroughly discuss your needs and design ideas. If you choose to hire us after you receive an estimate, we require a 25% deposit at that time to secure your date. We will service events held anywhere in WI. We would love to use our talents for you and your special event!

Here at Blooming Envy, llc we take great pride in preserving our planet and reducing our carbon footprint. We reuse boxes and packing materials, recycle/compost as much waste as possible and support the Veriflora growers at every opportunity. By purchasing from Blooming Envy, llc you will be supporting our mission and our planet.

If you have more questions I encourage you to contact me to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.

Your Personal Event Florist,
Faye, Owner/Designer

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Blooming Envy, llc on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rustic Creek Weddings
3591813469550149632 o 51 485073 1562097433

16 Reviews for Blooming Envy, llc

• Travis

Travis B. · Married on 10/10/2020

They go above and beyond in every way!

Faye did a fantastic job for our wedding and we will be referring everyone we can to her! She is extremely easy to work with, accepting of changes we had closer to our day, and responded promptly to any communication. She is very kind and was very hands on, making sure everything looked perfect! She came to the church and made sure my guys looked good. She also went to our venue and set everything up there! Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary L. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding Floral

Blooming Envy provides such a professional service which makes planning a wedding with her such a breeze. She took the time prior to the date to get to get to know me and my vision. She put together exactly what I was picturing and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Beautiful floral with great service!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan V. · Married on 08/24/2020

Impeccable style, top quality flowers

I chose to work with Faye at Blooming Envy based on her portfolio and was not disappointed. Her style is impeccable and I really appreciated the timely delivery and corsage/boutonniere pinning service. She provided a virtual "mock-up" so we could see approximately what the flowers would look like weeks ahead of time which was really helpful in our planning. If you are a fan of the rustic style I especially recommend her as she nails the "hand-tied" bouquet look.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Blooming Envy, llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 115 S Main St Iola, WI, 54945 See on map
    715-445-2134 (Phone number)
    Store Hours Tues - Fri 9-5 Sat - Monday By Appointment Appointment needed for a consultation.
    Location of (Blooming Envy, llc)