Blooming Envy, llc Reviews

6 | Iola, WI

6 Reviews for Blooming Envy, llc

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely knocked it out of the park! The quality far exceeded our expectations!

• F

Ryan · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Faye did such a wonderful job on the flowers. Not only did she take a few ideas and them into a masterpiece, she was there the whole time to make sure they looked great! Everything from delivery, pinning, repinning during pictures, and transporting between venues! She really has passion for her work, and it shows. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and 5 star service!

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

Blooming Envy did a terrific job at my wedding. They provided all the flowers from start to finish. I worked with them to make a vision and they went above and beyond to make that happen. The biggest challenge I gave them was to create a floral piece that would be attached to a 9ft wooden cross for the ceremony. What came about made the whole ceremony come together. I plan on using Blooming Envy in the future.

Faye was wonderful to work with. We didn't know a lot about flowers going into the consultation, but she was patient and helpful in picking exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments on our floral decorations/bouquets, and they lasted for a long time after the wedding too!

Amy · Married on 10/25/2013

Blooming Envy was amazing! I had so many compliments on my flowers. Faye was wonderful as well!

Christina · Married on 09/15/2012

Faye was wonderful! She was professional and knowledgeable and helped us pick flowers that would go best with the colors we wanted and styles. She was also very flexible with our needs. Blooming Envy, LLC was the perfect fit for us. The price was very reasonable and the flowers were aboslutely gorgeous on our wedding day. Thanks Faye! ~Christina and Andrew