Blooming Envy, llc Reviews

Blooming Envy, llc 1
Blooming Envy, llc 2

Stephanie Peterson · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A dream to work with

I booked Blooming Envy for my May 2019 wedding and could not be happier with my experience working with Faye. She was friendly, professional, prompt with responses, listened to my ideas and added ones of her own, and made everything so easy for me from beginning to end. She completely made my vision come to life - and at a fair price! On the day of my wedding she did all the set up/decorating at the church and hall, and was available all day for anything I needed. I would happily recommend Faye to anybody looking for flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and Beyond Assistance and Perfect Flowers

Faye was absolutely amazing with all aspects of our wedding. She was easy to work with and listened to everything that we wanted to ensure that our flowers turned out exactly as we envisioned. She put the flowers on the church pews and transported them to the reception hall after the ceremony was complete. Once she ensured everyone had their flowers and boutonnieres were secured on the men, she finished setup at the reception hall before anyone arrived. Faye was amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Our flowers turned out amazing and she went above and beyond to assist in any way possible.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Choice

We booked Blooming Envy for our September 2018 wedding after meeting her at a bridal expo. Faye was easy to work with and communicate well. We met her to discuss what we were looking for, and she helped answer any questions we had, and also made suggestions to help solidify our ideas. She prepared an agreement quickly, and is decently priced. We decided on fake flower arrangements: my bouquet and tossing bouquet, four bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, and boutonnieres for our parents. We were having trouble finding centerpieces that we wanted, so Faye had created an agreement for that as well. Although we didn't go with those too, I appreciate the work she put into the options she suggested for us. On our wedding day, she arrived promptly and assisted with the boutonnieres. She provided the vases for the head table at dinner as well. The flowers were wonderful! My bouquet was exactly what I was looking for. She did an amazing job with the flowers, and we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Blooming Envy, llc 3
    Blooming Envy, llc 4

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely knocked it out of the park! The quality far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • F

Ryan · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Faye did such a wonderful job on the flowers. Not only did she take a few ideas and them into a masterpiece, she was there the whole time to make sure they looked great! Everything from delivery, pinning, repinning during pictures, and transporting between venues! She really has passion for her work, and it shows. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and 5 star service!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

Blooming Envy did a terrific job at my wedding. They provided all the flowers from start to finish. I worked with them to make a vision and they went above and beyond to make that happen. The biggest challenge I gave them was to create a floral piece that would be attached to a 9ft wooden cross for the ceremony. What came about made the whole ceremony come together. I plan on using Blooming Envy in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Faye was wonderful to work with. We didn't know a lot about flowers going into the consultation, but she was patient and helpful in picking exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments on our floral decorations/bouquets, and they lasted for a long time after the wedding too!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Amy · Married on 10/25/2013

Blooming Envy was amazing! I had so many compliments on my flowers. Faye was wonderful as well!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Christina · Married on 09/15/2012

Faye was wonderful! She was professional and knowledgeable and helped us pick flowers that would go best with the colors we wanted and styles. She was also very flexible with our needs. Blooming Envy, LLC was the perfect fit for us. The price was very reasonable and the flowers were aboslutely gorgeous on our wedding day. Thanks Faye! ~Christina and Andrew

Sent on 11/03/2012