Clare's Corner Floral

Little Suamico, Wisconsin View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,219 Typical Price

Clare's Corner Floral is a Little Suamico, Wisconsin-based business that specializes in creating beautiful floral arrangements for weddings throughout the state. In 1996, the owner, Lori Fameree, started giving the gift of floral services to her friends on their wedding day. Now, after over 25 years in the industry, Lori and the Clare’s Corner team will go above and beyond to make your wedding a stress-free event by customizing a unique event that matches your unique creative vision.

At Clare’s Corner Floral, we create custom wedding flowers in both fresh or silk styles. Our floral design services include event design, consultations, venue visit as well as delivery, setup and cleanup on your wedding day. Clare’s Corner Floral’s flower arrangements include aisle and altar decor, artificial and fresh bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, flower girl baskets and table arrangements.

We do as little or as much as you need, overwhelmed? Just call us and we'll simplify it all without taking control out of your hands!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,219

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Katie
    Katie E. Getting married on 09/10/2022

From an Event Planner

Lori and team did a phenomenal job working with me, my clients and the fluidity of their covid wedding day! The single day event turned multiple, split apart by months! Lori was accommodating and kind through the entire process. Her work is stunning and creativity spot on. Hope to have her as the florist for my wedding next year☺️
    Katie- Owner, Key Events

Clare's Corner Floral's reply:

Katie, we just loved working with you, as YOU were the one who made all 4 days flow beautifully! Quite the weekend with our lovely couple and it was lots of fun!!! 🥰. Looking forward to working with you on YOUR own big day—
    Jackie Married on 05/28/2022

Lori is experienced and a joy to work with!

I immediately clicked with Lori. She’s experienced in floral and event design. I hired her to curate all of my floral for my wedding. To minimize waste, all floral was designed to be taken home by guests to enjoy afterward. I was able to rent items from her like: a unity candle holder, votives, table numbers.

I enjoyed working with her because she listened to what I liked: bright, bold, dried and unusual pieces. I provided photos to show her what I liked. I didn’t actually know what the final result would be until the day of my wedding and it was a lovely surprise! The end result was so stunning and captured my vibe: lilacs, hydrangeas, purple pussy willows, delphiniums, orange roses, queen protea. The ceremony arrangements had a Bridgerton feel. My bouquet was unique and suited me. Our head table made a statement. She elevated floating candles with greens, simple but elegant.

She also provided extra touches like setting up the place card table - it was perfectly aligned.

Lori was highly recommended to me by word of mouth.

I enjoyed working with her because she was able to offer advice and was available if I had questions.
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 04/22/2022

Best Floral Service

I used Clare’s Corner Floral for my wedding and I’m so glad I did. Lori did such an amazing job and made the church and reception hall look so beautiful. The bouquets and centerpiece were gorgeous. I didn’t have to worry about anything because she took care of everything and was so easy to work with. When my grandmother passed away, she was able to incorporate a picture of her into my bouquet and into my grandpa’s boutonniere. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you!

Clare's Corner Floral's reply:

Teresa, thank you for the great review—you really made our job easy and you were great to work with! I wish all brides could be just like you! Thanks for having us….🤓

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Little Suamico Little Suamico, Wisconsin, 54141
7159271963

Anytime!
Location of (Clare's Corner Floral)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding