Branching Out & Company Reviews

13 Reviews for Branching Out & Company

• Kira

Kira · Married on 10/19/2019

You Will NOT Be Disappointed

Casee and her team at Branching Out and Company are TOP NOTCH. She met with me a couple times leading up to the big day to ensure that our florals were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. She provided phenomenal suggestions to incorporate the texture and colors I wanted in the bouquets while also remaining mindful of our budget. I wish she could have seen my face when I first saw the florals on our wedding day…they were STUNNING! Even better, they lasted for WEEKS after the wedding! I cannot say enough about them and I would 100% recommend them to ANYONE looking for a florist - wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

I decided on Branching Out & Co. for my wedding flowers (real) and they were PERFECT. They were exactly what I wanted. The people there are so easy to work with and Nicole is so nice and really helps you along in your planning! They are awesome at helping you stay on budget as well. I feel like I got so much product for my moneys worth! I would recommend Branching Out & Co. for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

After contacting another vendor and being quoted a ridiculous amount, we met with Nicole at Branching out and she has done an awesome job. They work with you and your budget to make sure you are getting what you want. They do an awesome job!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Love love love their work I highly recommend them they make fake flowers look soreal you guests won't have a clue I loved all my flowers.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Amy · Married on 10/13/2012

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! They were able to help create the flowers to match our vision.

Sent on 10/31/2012

The flowers looked wonderful and were delivered on time! Tiffany understood what I wanted and made it happen!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 08/04/2012

I knew nothing about flowers going into this, which is a terrifying thing for a bride when she goes to meet a florist. I worked with Megan, and she was so patient and helpful. She walked me through the whole process, and made sure I knew SOMETHING about flowers (or, at least, my wedding flowers) when all was said and done.

My bouquets were perfect. Everything I wanted them to be, and there's no way I could have done it without them.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Branching Out did a great job with our wedding decor and flowers! Megan was great to work with - she dealt with me tweaking things a few times, and they were happy to work within a budget. Their arrangements were high quality and we got so many compliments on their work. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Susan · Married on 11/19/2005

A little more expensive compared to other places in the area, but the quality was worth it. She took my vision to a whole other level-- more beautiful flowers than I could have imagined.

Sent on 11/27/2007

Hannah · Married on 10/02/2010

3.0

Branching Out did a beautiful job on our flowers.

I was really stuck on our centerpieces. I had chosen a taller arrangement but was having a hard time coming up with an economical, short centerpiece. A lot of ideas that I had came out to be extremely expensive so I had to keep going back to the drawing board..

After a lot discussion on our style, budget etc... I gave Branching out the "okay" to just make it happen (essentially I told them to just put something together that was within the budget). Now, I know to most brides, the thought of telling a vender to "just do whatever you want" is horrifying but the centerpieces were perfect! These gals just know what they are doing :o)

Sent on 10/19/2010

Allison · Married on 08/21/2010

3.5

Beautiful ! Creative- high end out of the ordinary creations! very reliable and easy to work with -

Sent on 05/13/2011

0.8
      1.5
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0
      0.0

Branching Out and Company came highly recommended and our initial meeting went very well. We were happy to have found a company that would help create our vision for our Wedding. However, that is where is ended. My contact went on maternity leave and did not inform me, so emails and calls went unanswered for months. The owner contacted me with drama she was experiencing with other vendors - which in my opinion should never be brought up to a Bride/customer. Then on our Wedding day, I was on the phone inquiring about my "throw bouquet" which never did show up and my DJ had to create one for me. The Bridesmaids bouquets had the pins sticking out so they were constantly getting pricked. Then to top it all off, my bouquet still had the pollen left in the flowers and it stained my white wedding dress! A professional flower company would have known to remove the pollen. I just can't believe my disappointment with Branching Out. I would never recommend this company. Professionalism was lacking, responsiveness was lacking and expertise. Booking Branching Out was my only regret throughout the entire wedding process.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Erika · Married on 05/02/2009

0.0

Disaster!! They closed a week and a half prior to our wedding after our final payment & didn't tell us.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Branching Out & Company's reply:

Your wedding was booked with the original Branching Out, which we are not associated with, and is no longer in business, as you know. I'm SO sorry that you had to go through that! I hope you were able to work it out with them at the time.