Radiant Floral Arrangements Reviews

Radiant Floral Arrangements 3
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/28/2018

Great to Work With and Beautiful Arrangements

Olivia did the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for our September wedding. I wanted something simple, rustic and fall and she delivered! She was great to work with and talked me through the minor freak-out I had about the sunflowers not looking good with my dress after I picked out a blush-colored dress. The arrangements were beautiful and ready when she said they would be.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Tori Deaton

Tori Deaton · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderfully beautiful & creative

Olivia Van Handel-Schoen is someone you WANT to work with for your BIG day! She was very easy to work with, very polite, & helped get us get exactly what I wanted for our wedding! All the flower arrangements were beautiful and fresh. She even had extra flowers in our box for a just in case. Reasonably priced as well! I would highly recommend Radiant Floral Arrangements!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Radiant Floral Arrangements 4
    Radiant Floral Arrangements 5
    Radiant Floral Arrangements 6

Brooke · Married on 02/17/2018

Olivia was great to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and worked to find the materials needed. And she was very prompt and quick to respond to emails. She was sooo easy to work with! I do have almost six months yet until my wedding, so we will see how they hold up until then, but I'm sure they will be fine.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Olivia at Radiant Floral Arrangements was amazing to work with! Our flowers turned out so beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. We had several meetings with her before the wedding, and she made us feel so comfortable and showed us exactly what to expect. She let me add my own little touches too, which helped make my day even more special. Having someone so dedicated to perfection made such a difference!! Thanks Olivia!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Carly · Married on 06/17/2017

Olivia was absolutely wonderful to work with - she was incredibly knowledgeable and was able to help make my vision a reality! She was very reasonably priced and very flexible. I had many compliments on the quality of her work! I would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jacki · Married on 06/10/2017

Radiant Floral was AMAZING! My flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for! Olivia was very flexible and accommodating Everytime I changed my mind on something or had a new idea! I would 100% recommend having Olivia do your flowers!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Olivia from Radiant Floral Arrangements was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was affordable and knowledgeable about the best type of bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for our wedding style. I loved my bouquet and we were very happy on our wedding with the flowers, not to mention the way they all looked in photos!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

Radiant floral went above and beyond with our flowers and centerpieces

Sent on 09/17/2017