About House of Flowers

Floral, Rentals + Event Planning Services

Oshkosh’s own House of Flowers + Couture Events has created some of the most eye-catching events in the state. Voted “Best Florist in Winnebago County” for over 10 years and awarded The Knots’ “Exceptional Supplier,” we aim to provide innovative design and detailed management of your event - no occasion is too simple or elaborate.

Let our trained design consultants help you select the perfect flowers to bring your vision to life. Our skilled floral artisans will take your inspiration and craft buds and blooms into stunning arrangements.

Our exceptional design sensibilities and careful touch are evident in both our work and throughout our store - offering everything from fresh-cut arrangements to home accessories and seasonal décor. So let your creative juices flow and check out our website, Facebook, and Pinterest boards for more inspiration and event ideas.

- Engagement party floral arrangements
- Establishing a wedding theme or tone
- Setting a floral arrangement and décor budget
- Individual party-member floral needs (i.e. bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres)
- Bridesmaids, groomsmen, parental and other wedding party gifts
- Custom-made wedding favors
- Welcome baskets for guest travelers
- Coordination between florist and photographer

At House of Flowers + Couture Events, our wedding floral planners assist in making your selections to ensure all elements maintain a cohesive, unique sense of style. Fill out our pre-consultation online form, then call or e-mail us to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

House of flowers did an amazing job on the flowers for mine and my husbands wedding! We came to them last minute for our wedding and they were flexible with us and I was impressed by their work because they made the flowers even more beautiful than the pictures I showed them! I highly recommend house of flowers for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

House of Flowers was great to work with. I had an incredibly positive experience! I don't know a lot about flowers, and only had a few things saved on my Pinterest account. In our meeting, they pulled up the things I had saved and made notes on my thoughts, and respectfully stayed within my budget without trying to sell me more. The day before the wedding I was able to come and view everything. We are still receiving compliments on how much people liked the flowers. We also rented some decor from them to use and there were no issues with that, and they handled everything so well I didn't worry about the delivery or the product at all. Emails were answered quickly and professionally and they answered all my questions along the way!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

House of Flowers Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
House of Flowers is by far one of the best options for florists. Jim and his staff are always reading and willing to help and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Events

1920 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54901   See On Map
920-235-3737 (phone)
Regular business hours Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
House of Flowers is a wedding Florist from Oshkosh, WI.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Appleton, Fond Du Lac, and Green Lake. House of Flowers is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Oshkosh, WI. wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in Weddings, wedding flowers, events, birthdays, funerals, event rentals, corporate events, garden center, plants, seasonal decor, home accessories, pottery .