House of Flowers Reviews

72 Reviews for House of Flowers

• Amanda

Amanda Head · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing quality and service

House of Flowers truly brought my wedding vision to life! I shared ideas from Pinterest and they adjusted to fit our needs and style. Kelsey, Jim, and Kaitlyn showed me design options and rentals without being pushy. It was so easy to take care of flowers, table settings, and decor in one place and gave our wedding a cohesive look. They made a proposal with individual costs and allowed me to add or change anything to fit our budget. The team also did a beautiful job setting up at our venue!

Sent on 12/04/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, we had a great time helping you with your jewel tone wedding! Best wishes to you both!

Courtney Haley · Married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommend!

House of Flowers was so amazing to work with - they are so talented and very accommodating. They were always prompt with responses to any questions I had. Together we went over some ideas and what flowers/colors I liked, and they did such an amazing job making that vision come to life. The evening before, you can either stop by and see the flowers or they can send you pictures of them which is so nice! I was in love with their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Heather

Heather Dretske · Married on 07/10/2020

Dretske Wedding 10.19.19

Jim and the rest of the team at Oshkosh House of Flowers hit it out of the park. All of the floral arrangements were stunning and we have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I am at a loss of words for how amazing and beautiful my bridal bouquet was. And thank you for wrapping my bouquet with part of my grandmothers dress and adding the charms. The flowers were exactly what I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 10/24/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heather! We love adding personal touches to bouquets, it makes your special day even more special! Best wishes to you both!

Tatyana · Married on 05/01/2020

Simply Wonderful

HOF did such an amazing job with everything. The flowers were superbly done as was everything else. I was planning the wedding from LA and had to simply email the photo ideas and put my faith in the experience and artistry of the HOF team. They did an incredibly job!

Sent on 01/13/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Tatyana! We had so much fun helping to create your perfect day! Best wishes to the both of you!

Sara Jonsson · Married on 01/18/2020

One of our best wedding decisions

We can not recommend house of flowers enough. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, my husband and I kept commenting on how HOF is worth every penny spent!

I showed them some inspiration pictures of what I hope my wedding flowers would look like. Jim, Kelsey, Brianna and the rest of the team were able to take those pictures and match them PERFECTLY! They handled our flowers, linens, centerpieces and set them up for us which removed any extra stress on our part. Furthermore, the entire team is so responsive and easy to work with. They answered all of our questions with excellent lead times, and were so up front about costs for everything which was helpful to keep it all in budget!

As we were a winter wedding, we were a bit concerned on how certain flowers might be hard to obtain, but HOF made magic happen by creating my dream boquets, boutineers and centerpieces in the middle of January! Job well done to a business that has set a precedent of excellent for themselves.

Photography: Andrea Marie Photography

Sent on 01/22/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! We had a great time helping you with your winter wonderland wedding, and wish you the best!

Trina Graham · Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful flowers! Everyone there is truly talented

Sent on 01/15/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Trina! We had so much fun bringing your vision to life! We wish you two the best as you start this new chapter!
  • Adrianne

Adrianne Majorowicz · Married on 11/09/2019

Easy to work with, great guidance, wonderful!

The team at HOF / Couture Events was wonderful to work with. They provided me with choices and recommendations when I needed them and stayed in frequent communication with me, providing an update each step of the way. Day of, my mind was a blur and they made everything run smoothly. One little hiccup, not their fault, but they didn't even flinch, just made my request happen which made my wedding day perfect. I would recommend anyone with an event in need of decor and/or floral to call them.

Sent on 11/12/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Annie! We wish you two the best, and thanks again for being a part of our 2019 wedding season!

Anna Cannizzo · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Work

HoF’s attention to detail, ability to incorporate my ideas, and creativity made my wedding day look magical. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/06/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! We loved helping you with your fall inspired wedding, and using your items for the centerpieces to make your wedding more personal to you! Best wishes to you both!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing job!!

We got married on October 12. Our flowers were perfect!! The decorations were the talk of our guests. Highly recommend working with house of flowers.

Sent on 10/30/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us, Jennifer! We had a great time helping with your wedding! Best wishes to the two of you!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

LOVED them and all of their work!

I can’t express how wonderful of a job House of Flowers did! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. The boutonnières and corsages for the groom, groomsmen, and family members were also simple and elegant, which is what I wanted! They even put foliage around the leashes for my dogs, who were the ring bearers.

Sent on 11/01/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily!! We loved helping you with your wedding at The Waters, and had fun embellishing your dog leashes! Best wishes to you two!

Callie · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

Our time working with House of Flowers was brief because of short on time! It was only about a month or two before the wedding that we booked with them. They were very professional and arrangements were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Would definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Callie! We were very happy to help you with your wedding, and best wishes to you both!

Kaitlyn Amerling · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful!

The entire process of picking flowers and centerpieces was seamless and so easy! The flowers were breathtaking and the centerpieces that they did for us were perfect for our venue!

Sent on 10/09/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! We had a great time helping you with your wedding, and best wishes to the two of you!
  • F

Frederique · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Everything exceeded expectations

My flowers turned out amazing. They helped set everything up and left everyone speechless with how beautiful all of the arrangements turned out. They definitely broke the budget, but it was beyond worth it. Spend the extra money, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/04/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Frederique! We had a great time with setting up your wedding, and everything looked great! Best wishes to you both!

Taylor Penning · Married on 09/21/2019

House of Flowers- Miller Wedding

Beautiful arrangements and very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! We enjoyed helping you with your wedding, and best wishes to the two of you!

Jessica Becker · Married on 09/07/2019

House of Flowers made our wedding decor dreams reality and the planning process was very organized without headaches on our end.

House of Flowers did incredible work making our wedding decor dreams become reality. The flowers were stunning, the centerpieces captured exactly the feel we were going for and the staff was thorough, quick to respond and very helpful. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping you fulfill your dreams. We wish you all the best, and thanks again for being part of our 2019 wedding season!

Emily Nelson · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend

HOF was amazing to work with. Very quick to answer questions and the flower arrangements were so stunning! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Emily! We enjoyed working with you on your wedding! Best wishes to the two of you!

Summer Helfenberger · Married on 08/17/2019

Flower Heaven ❤

House of Flowers was absolute perfection. They came up with the the perfect bouquet that I wanted and made a really cute flower girl bouquet. I will highly recommend coming here for flowers!

Sent on 08/20/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks Summer! We really enjoyed working with you for your wedding! Best wishes to you both, and thanks again for being part of our 2019 season!

Christine Lichtfuss · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!!

Would highly recommend. Took our suggestions and added their own creative touch to everything and surpassed our expectations.

Sent on 08/13/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Christine! We enjoyed working with you on your wedding, and thanks again for being a part of our 2019 season! Best wishes to you both!

Bailey LaMarche · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome job!

They did an amazing job. We had one small hiccup with the lights we wanted hung and the lady hanging them was a little rude to us. But they figured out a way to make it work and it ended up looking absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend their service.

Sent on 08/13/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the review, Bailey! We're sorry that one of our employees was less than awesome with you guys, but we hope that everything else with your wedding went smoothly! Best wishes to the two of you :D
  • Maureen

Maureen e Mclaughlin · Married on 08/10/2019

Recommend HOF w/every fiber of being!

I chose House of Flowers do the flowers + decor for our daughter's wedding on 8/10/19 in Oshkosh, WI. HOF really "got" our (daughter + my) vision, and worked collaboratively with us to execute it by providing invaluable input and ideas. From my daughter's breathtaking bouquet to the bridesmaids' to the boutennairs and corsages: absolutely exquisite. They totally nailed our "outdoor elegant" theme. I am confident they could do that for any theme they are presented with as the team, lead by the owner Jim, is highly creative. Also, HOF was professional, prompt, and polite to deal with every step of the way. HOF was an important reason why we are getting the feedback we are, "...one of the most beautiful weddings we've ever been to." I am so glad I followed my instincts and selected HOF over all the other vendors I interviewed. Truly top-notch. I recommend them with every fiber of my being.

Sent on 08/20/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so so much, Maureen! We enjoyed working with you for your daughter's wedding, and were happy to help with making the vision come to life! Best wishes to Silvie!!

Megan · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent florist/decorator

The House of Flowers staff were great to work with! They answered my questions thoroughly and timely. They took my ideas and created center pieces and bouquets that were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 07/17/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! We enjoyed working with you for your wedding, and wish you all the happiness!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Zeamer · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I was so happy with how our wedding flowers turned out! We recieved a lot of compliments on the flowers from guests! The employees at House of Flowers were so helpful and flexible :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much, Katelyn!! We enjoyed helping you make your wedding vision come true! Best wishes to you!

Kim · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning, Unique and Professional

If you want something other that "cookie cutter" arrangements, this is THE place to go. They are perfectionists and so very creative. They work seamlessly with other vendors, leaving absolutely nothing for us to worry about. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kim! We loved how colorful and unique your wedding was! Best wishes to you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Golden · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience & would definitely recommend!

I was very impressed with House of Flowers. They were very patient, thorough, and made sure we had everything covered for all my wedding needs. Their prices were reasonable and they communicated everything very well. All of the rentals and flowers were delivered to our venue on time, and set up exactly as we had discussed. Overall, great experience & would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea, we thought everything looked lovely! We wish you all the best and thank you for being a part of our 2019 season!

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic!!

We had an excellent experience! Our bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were made by HOF and they were spectacular! They were everything that I imagined and more and the staff were great to work with!

Sent on 06/20/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks, Cassie, for being part of our 2019 wedding season! We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!