House of Flowers Reviews

House of Flowers 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Zeamer · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I was so happy with how our wedding flowers turned out! We recieved a lot of compliments on the flowers from guests! The employees at House of Flowers were so helpful and flexible :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much, Katelyn!! We enjoyed helping you make your wedding vision come true! Best wishes to you!

Kim · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning, Unique and Professional

If you want something other that "cookie cutter" arrangements, this is THE place to go. They are perfectionists and so very creative. They work seamlessly with other vendors, leaving absolutely nothing for us to worry about. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    House of Flowers 14

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kim! We loved how colorful and unique your wedding was! Best wishes to you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Golden · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience & would definitely recommend!

I was very impressed with House of Flowers. They were very patient, thorough, and made sure we had everything covered for all my wedding needs. Their prices were reasonable and they communicated everything very well. All of the rentals and flowers were delivered to our venue on time, and set up exactly as we had discussed. Overall, great experience & would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea, we thought everything looked lovely! We wish you all the best and thank you for being a part of our 2019 season!

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic!!

We had an excellent experience! Our bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were made by HOF and they were spectacular! They were everything that I imagined and more and the staff were great to work with!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    House of Flowers 15

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks, Cassie, for being part of our 2019 wedding season! We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Megan Boor · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing and so easy to work with!

Jim and Kelsey are SO knowledgeable and talented! Very creative and they made my dream Pinterest bouquets come to life for my wedding! They were also very understanding about my budget and tried to use what was in season to keep prices down. 10/10 would work with them again!

Sent on 06/23/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! We enjoyed helping you with your beautiful wedding! Best wishes to you both!

Sarah Hershberger · Married on 05/21/2019

They were great to work with and very understanding

My number of table cloths kept changing and they were always on top of it getting me what I needed

Sent on 06/21/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

That's great to hear, Sarah! Thanks!

A Weidner · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent and very patient!

Jim and Kelsey at House of Flowers were really great to work with. I would highly recommend them! I decided on fairly short notice to have them do our wedding bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. They were amazing and worked well within my short time frame and my budget. Jim was great at helping make my vision a reality!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    House of Flowers 16
    House of Flowers 17
    House of Flowers 18
    House of Flowers 19

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you! Great to hear everything went well :) Best wishes to you both. It was a pleasure working with you :)

Jim and Kelsey
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/07/2019

Simply Amazing

Jim and Kelsey were awesome to work with! Jim’s amazing, I showed him a picture and he went to work to complete my Dream wedding. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, from my Bridal Bouquet to all the centerpieces!

Sent on 01/31/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Amy! We appreciate it and we thought you were awesome to work with too!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Fabulous and would definitely recommend!

They turned my vision and ideas into more than I could have imagined. They are so creative and the decorations and flowers were absolutely beautiful. Easy to work with!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Service!!

House of Flowers made our wedding dreams come true! We told them our vision and they listened and delivered and went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/29/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Danielle! We loved being able to make your wedding dreams come true!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Love House of Flowers!

House of Flowers was one of our favorite vendors to work with! Jim and Kelsey have such great vision and they were always willing to go above and beyond to make our big day perfect. All their flowers and decorative items are very high-quality. The team there is easy to communicate with and very organized as well. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/21/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We were happy to help with your wedding!

Beki Grygny · Married on 09/08/2018

House of Flowers is the best in the valley!

House of Flowers is simply the BEST! Hands down, you cannot compete with their professionalism and creativity!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    House of Flowers 31
    House of Flowers 32
    House of Flowers 33

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Beki, we enjoyed working with you! Best wishes to you both!

Shannon Satnik · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome Vendor!

Working with House of Flowers was a great experience. The staff was very friendly, professional, and talented. They exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    House of Flowers 34
    House of Flowers 35
    House of Flowers 36
    House of Flowers 37
    House of Flowers 38

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Shannon! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and best wishes to you both :)

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

Wedding Flowers and Table Decor and Signage

Working with House of Flowers was a great experience for my wedding as they providied flowers and table decor and centerpieces, table number, place cards and signage.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

House of Flowers was Amazing!

House of Flowers made our wedding day a dream come true! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, especially the bridal bouquet! They did an amazing job catering to our vision and making everything personalized. The were so helpful with helping us pick out centerpieces and decorate our space. House of Flowers was very professional and easy to work with and got back to us right away with any questions we had! We appreciate everything they did to make our day amazing!

Sent on 01/22/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! We enjoyed helping you with your beautiful wedding!!!

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful and Easy Planning

We planned our wedding out of state, which is difficult on its own... but House of Flowers made it so easy for us! Everything was decorated beautifully and all of the items were at the venue when we arrived. Thank you HoF!

Sent on 01/16/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

You are so welcome Erin! We enjoyed working with you and thank you so much for the kind words! Best wishes to you two

Tricia F · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I enjoyed working with House of Flowers for our wedding! They are a very creative and professional team. The decor and the flowers were even better than what we had envisioned. Many thanks to House of Flowers for beautifying our special day :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tricia!!! We appreciated the opportunity to work with you and best wishes to you!

Tom · Married on 06/23/2018

Upon entering the House of Flowers shop we were immediately intimidated by how nice everything looked and initially were worried this florist would be out of our price range. We were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable everything was!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on them from all of our guests. We went into this experience with a vision of what we wanted, and that vision was created perfectly! We also really appreciated that HoF is more than just a florist, so we were able to rent many of our other decorations from them as well.

The HoF team was our favorite vendor and our experience with them was perfect. From the set-up, to the take-down, to all of the meetings prior, they did their part wonderfully and went above and beyond making sure we were happy with their service.

Our only regret is that we do not live closer, so we are not able to refer them to all our friends and family.

Sent on 09/16/2018

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tom! We enjoyed working with you and best wishes to you both! And you can always take a road trip to come visit us ;)

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

So easy to work with!

The staff was so easy to work with. They took in all of my suggestions and did a great job at staying within my budget! They worked with me to figure out how to get the most out of the budget I had set for flowers.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    House of Flowers 45
    House of Flowers 46

Amy · Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing Experience

The team at House of Flowers knew exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. They executed my vision perfectly.

Sent on 01/15/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Amy! We enjoyed working with you, and hope you are doing well!

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2017

House of flowers did an amazing job on the flowers for mine and my husbands wedding! We came to them last minute for our wedding and they were flexible with us and I was impressed by their work because they made the flowers even more beautiful than the pictures I showed them! I highly recommend house of flowers for any floral needs!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    House of Flowers 47

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

House of Flowers was great to work with. I had an incredibly positive experience! I don't know a lot about flowers, and only had a few things saved on my Pinterest account. In our meeting, they pulled up the things I had saved and made notes on my thoughts, and respectfully stayed within my budget without trying to sell me more. The day before the wedding I was able to come and view everything. We are still receiving compliments on how much people liked the flowers. We also rented some decor from them to use and there were no issues with that, and they handled everything so well I didn't worry about the delivery or the product at all. Emails were answered quickly and professionally and they answered all my questions along the way!

Sent on 10/30/2017

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity and best wishes to you both :)

J · Married on 06/09/2017

We went through HOF and Couture Events for our floral and rental needs for our wedding ceremony & reception. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! They really took our ideas and ran with them while keeping to our budget. Everything excellently complimented the church and the reception site. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful, too! Perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Steve · Married on 12/17/2016

My new wife and I had a wonderful Winter wedding in WI, but that also meant that we had some wonderful WI Winter weather at the same time. House of Flowers braved the storm and still ensured our venue was gorgeous. We had multiple guests taking pictures of our center pieces and they matched our personality perfectly.

Sent on 12/29/2016