House of Flowers Reviews

84 | Oshkosh, WI

84 Reviews for House of Flowers

Justine G. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Perfect day

The flowers they put together for us were perfect, and the signs and wagon we rented from them were great. It was exactly what we had visioned.

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Justine! We love focusing on the small details of weddings, whether that be signage with hand written calligraphy or the various rental items we have in our showroom. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Sarah S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Florist

House of flowers was amazing! They went out of their way to suggest ideas re: flowers, table clothes, napkins, etc when I didn’t know where to start! They utilized my Pinterest board to create the vision I had and made it come to life perfectly. They were prompt in responding and helped with all last minute details without hesitation. Highly recommend.

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! We absolutely love taking a venue and transforming it into the wedding you have always wanted! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day, we had a blast!

Kelcie K. · Married on 10/17/2020

Must have!

First of all, absolutely beautiful and well experienced!!!

On our day it was raining, so HOF was told last minute our wedding would be moved inside. And then very last minute that it’d be moved back outside...they made it all work and the flowers were stunning!!! Everyone raved about their centerpieces and they truly made our day come together perfectly. Would absolutely recommend

Sent on 12/12/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kelcie!! We were so happy that the weather was able to hold off so you could have the dream ceremony that you had been planning for months. We were more than happy to be a part of your beautiful wedding day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/17/2020

No brainer

Hiring House of Flowers was a no brainer! Everything they do is beautiful! Jim and the entire crew was fantastic, from the first meeting, to the updates (so many updates from a 2020 wedding!), and they were always fast and helpful with everything that was going on. The venue was setup by the time that I arrived, which made my wedding day start off with magic. If you want quality, hire them!

Photo Credit: Meghan Lee Harris

Sent on 12/17/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! We appreciate your kind words and were so happy to be a part of your wedding day. We loved creating your florals using a bright and fun color palette. Wishing you and Michael all of the best!
  • Kyra

Kyra B. · Married on 09/18/2020

Beautiful flowers

I had been debating on doing fake flowers for my wedding and I am so happy that I didn’t! House of flowers created such beautiful bouquets for me and my ladies. They had so much color that complimented our theme and had every flower that I wanted in it.

Sent on 12/24/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Kyra! We had so much fun creating the florals for your wedding and incorporating all of your favorite flowers into the appropriate season. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and we wish you two the best of luck!!
  • Jacki

Jacki J. · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing work!

House of Flowers did an excellent job with my flowers and decorations for my wedding - They were absolutely lovely to work with in the planning stages, and helped me bring together all of my ideas in a cohesive plan. Their recommendations were incredibly helpful, and made everything (flowers and decorations) look even better than I had imagined. I was blown away when I saw everything on my wedding day! I would highly recommend House of Flowers!

Sent on 12/15/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Jacki! We were so excited to be a part of your big day. We loved working off of your ideas and inspiration and taking it a step further to create the wedding you had also imagined! We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors!

Courtney H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommend!

House of Flowers was so amazing to work with - they are so talented and very accommodating. They were always prompt with responses to any questions I had. Together we went over some ideas and what flowers/colors I liked, and they did such an amazing job making that vision come to life. The evening before, you can either stop by and see the flowers or they can send you pictures of them which is so nice! I was in love with their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Courtney! We had so much fun helping your vision turn into a reality.. We wish you the best in all future endeavors!

Amy B. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wounderful

House of Flowers did a fabulous job! The flower turned out way more beautiful than I could imagine. Def. would spend the money on real flowers vs. buying fake ones. House of Flowers listened to my ideas /vision. Jim was wonderful at providing ideas. If I had to take out things because of costs or numbers they were more than happy to do so. In the end they wanted for me to have the best day ever. Kelsey was always very quick to respond to me whenever I had answers

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for sharing, Amy! We had a great time exploring the vision that you had for your wedding and thinking of creative ways to turn that into a reality.

Laura S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent service

I loved working with House of flowers. They were very professional and always willing to help and change their ideas until I got what I wanted. The day the flowers were delivered they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Laura! You knew what you wanted and we made it happen. Wishing you the best!!
  • Heather

Heather D. · Married on 07/10/2020

Dretske Wedding 10.19.19

Jim and the rest of the team at Oshkosh House of Flowers hit it out of the park. All of the floral arrangements were stunning and we have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I am at a loss of words for how amazing and beautiful my bridal bouquet was. And thank you for wrapping my bouquet with part of my grandmothers dress and adding the charms. The flowers were exactly what I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 10/24/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heather! We love adding personal touches to bouquets, it makes your special day even more special! Best wishes to you both!
  • Renee

Renee M. · Married on 07/08/2020

Absolutely Perfect

House of Flowers did a phenomenal job of listening to what we were looking for, constructing quality-filed arrangements, and flawlessly setting up and taking down the décor and arrangements. They made it so simple and easy for us to enjoy our wedding day; they knew exactly what needed to be done and thoroughly communicated with us when needed. We will only use them for future events!

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Renee! We loved all of your unique ideas, especially how you incorporated your own kitchen table into the décor. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day, wishing you the best!

Marissa S. · Married on 05/22/2020

September Wedding

The House of Flowers is an amazing company! They really made my vision come to life and were so kind and flexible through the whole process. Although we had to reschedule due to covid, they were very accommodating and made the transition to the new date easy. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/24/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Marissa! We loved your vision and small details added that made your entire wedding come together so beautifully! We wish you all the best in your future plans as Mr. and Mrs!!

Tatyana · Married on 05/01/2020

Simply Wonderful

HOF did such an amazing job with everything. The flowers were superbly done as was everything else. I was planning the wedding from LA and had to simply email the photo ideas and put my faith in the experience and artistry of the HOF team. They did an incredibly job!

Sent on 01/13/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Tatyana! We had so much fun helping to create your perfect day! Best wishes to the both of you!
  • Jessie

Jessie S. · Married on 03/10/2020

HOF - Oshkosh, WI

Would highly recommend using HOF in Oshkosh for your wedding flower needs! The staff is great and very friendly and our flowers turned out better than I could have even imagined!

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessie! We loved creating the florals for your wedding this past season and hope you are enjoying wedding bliss!

Sara J. · Married on 01/18/2020

One of our best wedding decisions

We can not recommend house of flowers enough. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, my husband and I kept commenting on how HOF is worth every penny spent!

I showed them some inspiration pictures of what I hope my wedding flowers would look like. Jim, Kelsey, Brianna and the rest of the team were able to take those pictures and match them PERFECTLY! They handled our flowers, linens, centerpieces and set them up for us which removed any extra stress on our part. Furthermore, the entire team is so responsive and easy to work with. They answered all of our questions with excellent lead times, and were so up front about costs for everything which was helpful to keep it all in budget!

As we were a winter wedding, we were a bit concerned on how certain flowers might be hard to obtain, but HOF made magic happen by creating my dream boquets, boutineers and centerpieces in the middle of January! Job well done to a business that has set a precedent of excellent for themselves.

Photography: Andrea Marie Photography

Sent on 01/22/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! We had a great time helping you with your winter wonderland wedding, and wish you the best!

Trina G. · Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful flowers! Everyone there is truly talented

Sent on 01/15/2020

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Trina! We had so much fun bringing your vision to life! We wish you two the best as you start this new chapter!
  • Adrianne

Adrianne M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Easy to work with, great guidance, wonderful!

The team at HOF / Couture Events was wonderful to work with. They provided me with choices and recommendations when I needed them and stayed in frequent communication with me, providing an update each step of the way. Day of, my mind was a blur and they made everything run smoothly. One little hiccup, not their fault, but they didn't even flinch, just made my request happen which made my wedding day perfect. I would recommend anyone with an event in need of decor and/or floral to call them.

Sent on 11/12/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Annie! We wish you two the best, and thanks again for being a part of our 2019 wedding season!

Anna C. · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Work

HoF’s attention to detail, ability to incorporate my ideas, and creativity made my wedding day look magical. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/06/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! We loved helping you with your fall inspired wedding, and using your items for the centerpieces to make your wedding more personal to you! Best wishes to you both!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing job!!

We got married on October 12. Our flowers were perfect!! The decorations were the talk of our guests. Highly recommend working with house of flowers.

Sent on 10/30/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us, Jennifer! We had a great time helping with your wedding! Best wishes to the two of you!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

LOVED them and all of their work!

I can’t express how wonderful of a job House of Flowers did! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. The boutonnières and corsages for the groom, groomsmen, and family members were also simple and elegant, which is what I wanted! They even put foliage around the leashes for my dogs, who were the ring bearers.

Sent on 11/01/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily!! We loved helping you with your wedding at The Waters, and had fun embellishing your dog leashes! Best wishes to you two!

Callie · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

Our time working with House of Flowers was brief because of short on time! It was only about a month or two before the wedding that we booked with them. They were very professional and arrangements were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Would definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Callie! We were very happy to help you with your wedding, and best wishes to you both!

Kaitlyn A. · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful!

The entire process of picking flowers and centerpieces was seamless and so easy! The flowers were breathtaking and the centerpieces that they did for us were perfect for our venue!

Sent on 10/09/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! We had a great time helping you with your wedding, and best wishes to the two of you!
  • F

Frederique · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Everything exceeded expectations

My flowers turned out amazing. They helped set everything up and left everyone speechless with how beautiful all of the arrangements turned out. They definitely broke the budget, but it was beyond worth it. Spend the extra money, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/04/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Frederique! We had a great time with setting up your wedding, and everything looked great! Best wishes to you both!

Taylor P. · Married on 09/21/2019

House of Flowers- Miller Wedding

Beautiful arrangements and very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! We enjoyed helping you with your wedding, and best wishes to the two of you!
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing quality and service

House of Flowers truly brought my wedding vision to life! I shared ideas from Pinterest and they adjusted to fit our needs and style. Kelsey, Jim, and Kaitlyn showed me design options and rentals without being pushy. It was so easy to take care of flowers, table settings, and decor in one place and gave our wedding a cohesive look. They made a proposal with individual costs and allowed me to add or change anything to fit our budget. The team also did a beautiful job setting up at our venue!

Sent on 12/04/2019

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, we had a great time helping you with your jewel tone wedding! Best wishes to you both!