House of Flowers Reviews

House of Flowers 5
House of Flowers 6
House of Flowers 7

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Fabulous and would definitely recommend!

They turned my vision and ideas into more than I could have imagined. They are so creative and the decorations and flowers were absolutely beautiful. Easy to work with!!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Love House of Flowers!

House of Flowers was one of our favorite vendors to work with! Jim and Kelsey have such great vision and they were always willing to go above and beyond to make our big day perfect. All their flowers and decorative items are very high-quality. The team there is easy to communicate with and very organized as well. We can't recommend them enough!

Shannon Satnik · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome Vendor!

Working with House of Flowers was a great experience. The staff was very friendly, professional, and talented. They exceeded my expectations.

House of Flowers 14
    House of Flowers 15
    House of Flowers 16
    House of Flowers 17
    House of Flowers 18

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Shannon! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and best wishes to you both :)

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful and Easy Planning

We planned our wedding out of state, which is difficult on its own... but House of Flowers made it so easy for us! Everything was decorated beautifully and all of the items were at the venue when we arrived. Thank you HoF!

House of Flowers's reply:

You are so welcome Erin! We enjoyed working with you and thank you so much for the kind words! Best wishes to you two

Tricia F · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I enjoyed working with House of Flowers for our wedding! They are a very creative and professional team. The decor and the flowers were even better than what we had envisioned. Many thanks to House of Flowers for beautifying our special day :)

Tom · Married on 06/23/2018

Upon entering the House of Flowers shop we were immediately intimidated by how nice everything looked and initially were worried this florist would be out of our price range. We were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable everything was!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on them from all of our guests. We went into this experience with a vision of what we wanted, and that vision was created perfectly! We also really appreciated that HoF is more than just a florist, so we were able to rent many of our other decorations from them as well.

The HoF team was our favorite vendor and our experience with them was perfect. From the set-up, to the take-down, to all of the meetings prior, they did their part wonderfully and went above and beyond making sure we were happy with their service.

Our only regret is that we do not live closer, so we are not able to refer them to all our friends and family.

Amy · Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing Experience

The team at House of Flowers knew exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. They executed my vision perfectly.

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2017

House of flowers did an amazing job on the flowers for mine and my husbands wedding! We came to them last minute for our wedding and they were flexible with us and I was impressed by their work because they made the flowers even more beautiful than the pictures I showed them! I highly recommend house of flowers for any floral needs!

House of Flowers 19

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

House of Flowers was great to work with. I had an incredibly positive experience! I don't know a lot about flowers, and only had a few things saved on my Pinterest account. In our meeting, they pulled up the things I had saved and made notes on my thoughts, and respectfully stayed within my budget without trying to sell me more. The day before the wedding I was able to come and view everything. We are still receiving compliments on how much people liked the flowers. We also rented some decor from them to use and there were no issues with that, and they handled everything so well I didn't worry about the delivery or the product at all. Emails were answered quickly and professionally and they answered all my questions along the way!

Sent on 10/30/2017

House of Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity and best wishes to you both :)

J · Married on 06/09/2017

We went through HOF and Couture Events for our floral and rental needs for our wedding ceremony & reception. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! They really took our ideas and ran with them while keeping to our budget. Everything excellently complimented the church and the reception site. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful, too! Perfect!

Steve · Married on 12/17/2016

My new wife and I had a wonderful Winter wedding in WI, but that also meant that we had some wonderful WI Winter weather at the same time. House of Flowers braved the storm and still ensured our venue was gorgeous. We had multiple guests taking pictures of our center pieces and they matched our personality perfectly.

Toni · Married on 10/14/2016

If you are looking for a florist that is very reasonably priced, provides exceptional customer service, and makes absolutely stunning floral arrangements, I would HIGHLY recommend House of Flowers!! They were amazing to work with and the bouquets/arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Simply gorgeous and looking forward to working with them again for future floral needs!

Kathleen · Married on 08/12/2016

Unfortunately our designer resigned a couple weeks before our daughers wedding. Jim Kolb owner of HOF immediately contacted us and took on the role of our designer. He did a fantastic job working with us and reassuring us everything would go as planned and it did 3 fold. The flower arrangements were beautiful! They were able to create the arrangements exactly as the picture we brought in portrayed. They also did a great job decorating the outside of a dock where the wedding took place and the indoor reception area. I highly recommend HOF.

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

Great place! Did our backdrop, ceiling draping, centerpieces, and head tables. It was amazing! They were great to work with, and very affordable! Would definitely hire them again.

Donna · Married on 07/03/2016

You need to meet with Jim or Christina! They are awesome :) From catching all the little details to all the big ones they are passionate about what they do. They are patient, kind and offer experienced advice all at an affordable and worry-free price. I felt completely at ease working with them, never pressured. They put together flowers and decor for my daughter's wedding that were truly beautiful and unique. Everything was well orchestrated. The flowers were beautiful. The decor complimentary. Our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful everything was. House of Flowers and Couture Events have what it takes to succeed: commitment to their customer and great products/service!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

We used House of Flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. They provided exactly what we were looking for. We wanted natural and to bring the beauty of fall into our ceremony and reception. The flowers and table center pieces were perfect for our events. We received many compliments from our guests about our flowers and our photographer commented on the beauty of the bouquets. I would recommend House of Flowers.

Aly · Married on 06/13/2015

Such beautiful and unique flowers! I told her what I liked and didnt and she came up with gorgeous and unique flowers for everyone. Even my photographer loved them so much she took a picture of them for herself!

• User3191186 · 2+ years ago

I showed Robin what I was thinking and she delivered. She made beautiful bouquets and corsages, they were exactly what I wanted.

Katie · Married on 06/01/2013

I had an elegant barn wedding with a very strict budget in mind. When I met with Francesca at House of Flowers she discussed my vision with me and looked at pictures that I had brought along. I wanted a "controlled wild flower" look, but beyond that I wasn't much help... I'm by no means a garden or could even name a flower other then a rose. She made me feel comfortable that she understood my vision. The best part is that after our initial meeting I didn't have to talk to her again unless I contacted her. I know that sounds like a weird statement, but when you're planning a do-it-yourself wedding the constant phone calls from vendors gets obnoxious. When I did contact her she got back to me promptly and had clear concise answers for me. Even when I needed to add a flower for an usher, it was taken care of with no issues. Then 2 days before the wedding I went to drop off the mason jars which served as our centerpieces and got to see a preview of my flowers... They were incredible! Everything I hoped for and more!!! House of Flowers nailed!!! Overall, a great value, easy and professional to work with, and gorgeous results!!!!

Erin · Married on 07/09/2011

The flowers were exactly what I wanted! There professionalism and creativity was outstanding. I would recommend them for wedding arrangements for sure!

David · Married on 12/09/2010

Jim did a great job, everything was beautiful.

Jade · Married on 06/10/2017

HOF was fantastic to work with - I had an idea of what I was looking for in our flowers but Jim helped me put the rest of the pieces together and came up with such a unique and beautiful arrangement! He offered a lot of time and was able to get a quote written up within the hour of meeting with me. We received so many compliments. The responsiveness to emails was something I truly appreciated! I highly recommend them.

Bryn · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful- just Beautiful

House of flowers made an ugly venue look like a million bucks. You never need to worry that you will get the top end of EVERYTHING!

House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Bryn! We were happy to help with your wedding! Our best wishes to you both :D

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Very easy to work with and very flexible. Took my ideas on my pinterest board and made them reality! Our flowers and centerpieces along with the rental items from Couture Events were beautiful. Would definitely recommend!