2200 Dickinson Rd #8b, De Pere, WI 54115 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ebb & Flow Flowers

Ebb & Flow Flowers is a Green Bay, Wisconsin-based business that specializes in floral and event styling. The owner, Sunny DuBois, created Ebb & Flow Flowers to bring all of her knowledge and passion for floral design to couples preparing to celebrate their special day. Sunny at Ebb & Flow Flowers will go above and beyond to help you realize your personal vision for your wedding day by infusing unique touches that will carry through your entire event.

Ebb & Flow Flowers is a full-service floral design studio that offers a number of event services to couples planning their wedding. Those services include a consultation prior to your celebration, delivery to your wedding venue, set up of their floral arrangements before your ceremony begins and clean up after. Ebb & Flow Flowers floral arrangements include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah decor, table arrangements and flower petals.

Follow Ebb & Flow Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bee Enchanted formerly Bee Wed

41 Reviews for Ebb & Flow Flowers

• Molly

Molly U. · Married on 06/12/2021

Beyond All Expectations

My then fiancé, now husband, and I were engaged on May 25th 2019. Shortly thereafter, the planning ensued! I didn’t know much at the time about how I wanted my wedding to look, but I did know that the flowers for our big day needed to be showcased. My mom is an avid gardener and I just love fresh flowers, so we planned to have this aspect of our nuptial celebration at the forefront. Sunny was the first vendor we met with, sometime in June that year. We knew instantly that she was “the one.” She was not discouraged by our lack of vision at that first meeting, but embraced it as an opportunity to really help us start brainstorming. From that day forward, working with her was an absolute pleasure. Sunny is incredibly gifted; a true floral genius! She took our vision and amplified it, and the end result was beyond anything we could have dreamt up ourselves. In addition to her unparalleled floral artistry, Sunny is incredibly kind, patient, and accommodating. She worked hand in hand with our other vendors, she was timely in her communications, and always transparent about prices, availability of certain flowers, etc. Planning through a global pandemic presented many challenges, and Sunny breezed through with utmost grace, all while being the kindest soul I have ever met. I will truly miss working with her now that our wedding has come and gone! If a floral-forward aesthetic is part of your dream wedding, or even if you simply want a show-stopping bridal bouquet, Ebb and Flow is the ONLY choice. I cannot recommend Sunny and her team more highly, and I am forever grateful for her contribution to making our wedding picture perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2021
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing Florist

Sunny is so amazing to work with. She right away understood my style and created a gorgeous style board that perfectly fit what I was looking for, even though I am terrible with flowers and couldn't vocalize my ideas. She is so kind and understanding even with having to postpone our wedding TWICE! We ended up still getting married on our original date, and I contacted her last minute before the wedding, and she put together a beautiful spring bouquet, and even threw in an extra boutonniere for my husband. When I was able to finally have my true wedding, she put together gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. We also had lovely boutonnieres and corsages for family. My only concern was that some of the flowers started to wilt before the ceremony started, but they were otherwise gorgeous.

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2020

Ebb & Flow brought my floral fantasies to life!

When I started planning, I knew that florals were going to be a very important part of my wedding. To ensure that they were going to live up to my high expectations, I needed to hire the right florist. And I could not have been happier with my choice. Sunny with Ebb & Flow took my vision and brought it to life beyond what I could have hoped for. Not only is she extremely talented, but she's also an amazing person to work with. From our first meeting, it was extremely apparent her passion for her craft and her care for my wedding. She listened, which is so important, to what I wanted and made it happen! Our florals were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded every expectation. We had so many guests in awe of the gorgeous arrangements Sunny created for our special day. If you dream of beautiful, unique flowers Ebb & Flow is the florist for you!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Ebb & Flow Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
    $ 175
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

3 Real Weddings

• Shaunae Teske Photography Wedding Photographers

Sunny of Ebb & Flow Flowers is fantastic to work with! She can take your vision and create something even more beautiful than you could ever imagine. Plus she is so nice and sweet that working with her will feel like hanging out an old friend. She's the best!

• 2200 Dickinson Rd #8b De Pere, WI, 54115 See on map
    9203623005 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ebb & Flow Flowers)