Green Bay, Green Bay, WI 54301 Map · Phone number

About Ebb & Flow Flowers

Ebb & Flow Flowers is a Green Bay, Wisconsin-based business that specializes in floral and event styling. The owner, Sunny DuBois, created Ebb & Flow Flowers to bring all of her knowledge and passion for floral design to couples preparing to celebrate their special day. Sunny at Ebb & Flow Flowers will go above and beyond to help you realize your personal vision for your wedding day by infusing unique touches that will carry through your entire event.

Ebb & Flow Flowers is a full-service floral design studio that offers a number of event services to couples planning their wedding. Those services include a consultation prior to your celebration, delivery to your wedding venue, set up of their floral arrangements before your ceremony begins and clean up after. Ebb & Flow Flowers floral arrangements include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah decor, table arrangements and flower petals.

Follow Ebb & Flow Flowers on

Ebb & Flow Flowers 6
Ebb & Flow Flowers 7

Andrea · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Decor

Sunny is an absolute joy to work with. She is so easy to work with, responsive, and so incredibly talented at what she does. Weeks after the wedding I’m still getting compliments on her work. Everything was stunning and she made it all so easy for us. Do NOT pass up the chance to work with her!

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2018

Sunny was absolutely wonderful to work with! I wasn't overly particular about the flowers I wanted but had a general look and feel that I was hoping she could create. We had a late summer wedding with a muted color palette and Sunny was really helpful in giving me great insight into what flowers would be available during that time of year and what would look great with our color palette. I gave her the creative freedom to do what she thought would look great as well as meet the overall aesthetic of the inspiration pictures I shared with her. She totally rocked it and the arrangements turned out absolutely gorgeous!! They had all the texture, greenery accents and muted tones I was hoping for as well as some beautiful accent flowers that really popped. Sunny was so sweet to work with and very accommodating when I needed to add and remove certain items from the order within a few months of the wedding. I highly recommend working with her for great service and stunning floral arrangements!!!

Ebb & Flow Flowers 8
    Ebb & Flow Flowers 9

Becky · Married on 08/25/2018

Everything we could have asked for :)

Flowers was one thing I was really dreading about wedding planning. It isn't something I know much about and didn't know where to begin other than some pictures I had seen on Pinterest. I gave Sunny a few photos of what I was thinking and she immediately had a vision in mind and helped me create my dream. She told me what was in season and what would look good together and helped keep everything in my budget. I don't know how many times I changed my mind on details, but she took everything in stride and created the most beautiful centerpieces, arrangements, and bouquets. We highly recommend!

Ebb & Flow Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• Shaunae Teske Photography
    Shaunae Teske Photography Wedding Photographers

Sunny of Ebb & Flow Flowers is fantastic to work with! She can take your vision and create something even more beautiful than you could ever imagine. Plus she is so nice and sweet that working with her will feel like hanging out an old friend. She's the best!

• Green Bay Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54301 See on map