Exquisite Adventures Travel

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
They made all of our honeymoon plans stress-free. I would recommend them to anyone planning a vacation. They worked with us to find our ideal hotel and affordable airfare.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
HANDS DOWN THE BEST TRAVEL AGENTS AROUND!!! :) I contacted Judi Ringer via wedding wire when I was ready to plan my honeymoon and she exceeding my expectations. She was professional, reliable and got me the greatest deals. She took care of everything start to finish. This was one part of the wedding I didn't have to stress about because I could count on her to keep me organized. If you want stress free travel and great deals Exquisite Aedventures Travel is the only way to go! :) I'll be using her again and again.
Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had a wonderful experience using Exquisite Adventures! Judi took such time and had a wonderful amount of patience with me. She even went so far as to change our flight to a more affordable option when a cheaper one came available and then sent us a check for the difference...now THAT is incredible service! Our honeymoon was such a fabulous trip and there was no stress whatsoever. I highly recommend Exquisite Adventures!
Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Judy was very personable and excited for us and our first travel experience as husband & wife, which i found very contagious to the initial anticipation of our honeymoon! i have also called upon judy for other types of travel arrangements and couldn't have been more pleased. when fli8ghts changed due to weather coming from a vacation in the midwest, Judy notified me before the airline did and she had other return op,,tions ready from me to chose from, i mean 2 or 3, not the whole search-a-roo. instantly, back in vacation mode!!
lots of love & hugs always,
jenn green