Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates

Gilbert, Arizona View map

Dream Vacations - Karen Coleman-Ostrove & Associates is an award-winning travel agency in Gilbert, Arizona, that provides couples with stress-free travel planning for their destination wedding or honeymoon. Our partnership with World Travel Holdings, luxury resorts, and major cruise lines have allowed us to deliver amazing value to engaged couples, their families and guests.

The goal of Dream Vacations - Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates is for you to enjoy your engagement and leave all the travel details to us! We aim to create a fantasy destination wedding or honeymoon fashioned around your unique desires, whether it’s an exotic beach, a luxury resort, or extravagant cruise. Your wedding can be arranged at a variety of venues, including an all-inclusive resort, on a cruise ship, or at a private villa.

Dream Vacations - Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates can book your destination wedding or honeymoon in several of the world’s most amazing destinations, including Tahiti, Hawaii, Alaska, Central America, South America, North America, Europe, the Pacific Islands, or the Caribbean.

We also take the hassle out of coordinating your family and guests' travel, whether they are coming from one location or a dozen different locations. We can also assist family members coming from other countries!

To ensure your safety and piece of mind, we also offer travel insurance to cover all the "what ifs".

Though we do require a signed agreement to engage our service, there is NO FEE for our service.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Gloria
    Gloria T. Married on 09/20/2021

Best Vacation Ever!!

Karen helped my family plan a vacation to Italy, Paris, & Greece. She arranged for all our pick-ups & drop offs for all destinations. We stayed in first class hotels and everything was perfect. When our last flight to US was delayed, I called her late into the night, and she found us another flight to get us back home the same day. We will definitely use her for future trips.

Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates's reply:

Thank you, Gloria, for your review! It was a pleasure assisting you, your hubby, and your daughter-in-law and son with your trip. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of your trip! I look forward to assisting you with your travel plans in the future.
    June Married on 11/05/2017
    Karen was fabulous!!! I totally was unsure of where to send my daughter for her honeymoon (a gift from her Dad and me). I had three destinations in mind and kept waffling back and forth between them. Karen was so patient and answered all of my questions over the course of five days. She replied promptly to every email and phone call and changes that I came up with. She had great suggestions and listened to things I thought of as well. She was so professional yet so friendly. She's a saint!! I highly recommend Karen as your honeymoon travel agent!!
    Meghann Married on 04/11/2015
    Karen was wonderful in listening to what we wanted when booking our wedding and was very fast and efficient in contacting the venue to get the ball rolling. She was very accommodating in helping friends and family book their trip. I was very impressed with her and will definitely use her again in the future.

Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Wedding Cakes

Karen is one of the best travel agents that I refer many of my customers to! She is always prompt and very helpful. My clients rave about how she was able to help make there dreams of traveling come true!

Enlighten Studio Enlighten Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karen is an amazing travel agent who works endlessly for her clients. Any travel need, Karen is there to help you plan your dream honeymoon from cruises to land travel. She certainly has the 411.

1140 N Gilbert Road Suite 109, Suite 109 Gilbert, Arizona, 85234
855-469-2784
Location of (Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding