Tie the Knot Travel

Mesa, AZ View map

Is a Destination Wedding right for you? If you dream of sand between your toes when you say "I Do" a destination wedding sounds inviting. A destination wedding can be planned without the help of an expert; however, you will have to set a lot of time aside to research & communicate with airlies, resorts, tour companies, wedding coordinators & more to ensure everything is planned to near perfection.

Your honeymoon should be special, not the special of the day online. We offer award-winning professional consultation to design an itinerary for two & offer support throughout your trip so you can relax & enjoy. I have been researching honeymoon spots around the world for years to find one just right for you.

This time of your life can be very stressful, and costly if you make a mistake. Save that stress for the dress - we will personalize your travel plans with no additional cost to you. Make this the trip of your dreams, not a travel nightmare utilizing our professional services & advice.

Tie the Knot Travel....plan your trip of a lifetime with no loose ends!

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Kristin Married on 04/15/2016
    I would recommend using the vendor, HoneymoonSam. She was amazing and extremely helpful. She helped me plan my entire honeymoon and answered all of my questions. She helped me plan an unforgettable vacation and experience.
    Kristin Married on 05/01/2015
    I am working with Sam and she is incredible. Gave me all the information I needed about the resort I was looking at and booked everything for me with all my requests. I then I needed to change my reservation and come back a day earlier and she worked with the resort to still get me the early booking bonus saving me tons of money. I haven't gone on my honeymoon yet but the service she has given us thus far is amazing. When I e-mail her she gets back to me right away, whether it be weekend or weekday, night or morning. Thanks Sam!
  • User2108093 2+ years ago
    We appreciated how helpful Tie the Knot Travel was before, during, and after our travel plans were confirmed for our wedding. Thank you so much for all of your extra effort and support you gave during the entire process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Tie the Knot Travel 1
Gift
Most people don't realize that our consultation and assistance requires no additional fee to you. We are here to offer you expert advice - for free!

Mesa, AZ, 85274
Location of (Tie the Knot Travel)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding