Quintess Travels, Inc

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Quintess Travels, Inc

the world awaits...

MISSION STATEMENT:

Our mission is simple, our passion is extraordinary and our service is uncompromising. Quintess Travels excels at Destination Weddings, Family Vacations and Group Travel. When our professional consultants plan your trip, peace of mind is guaranteed and creating life long memories is expected. Don't let life pass you by - the world awaits…

DESTINATION WEDDINGS:

Imagine saying "I do" on a soft white sand beach in the Caribbean, Mexico or Tahiti. Imagine having your closest family and friends sharing the moment with you. Now, imagine that it was stress-free and easy because Quintess Travels specialists handle matching you to the perfect resort, negotiate the best price for you and your wedding party, we'll coordinate with the resort to make sure your day is absolutely perfect!

Our Destination Wedding Planning Services are Complimentary, expert advice - no hidden fees - no surpises.

We will gladly price match and or beat any of our competitors pricing. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Quintess Travels experts are ready to assist you today.

HONEYMOONS:

Planning your honeymoon is a honor for us that we take very seriously. With the whole world to chose from it is hard for a engaged couple to determine what would be the "best fit" for them. That where we shine! We'll discuss many destinations until we find the perfect one for the two of you. Our goal is to create the honeymoon of your dreams to begin your life together!

Why chose Quintess Travels to Plan Your Honeymoon:

We are experts in our field. we know the resorts, cities and destinations suited to honeymoons.

We handle all the details, freeing up valuable time and allowing the couple to look forward to the chance to escape and relax, or party.

We'll help you stay within your budget, our goal is to incorporate the perfect honeymoon package that suits your financial needs.

About the owner...

Having a Destination Wedding in the Caribbean herself many years ago, she knows first hand what it takes to create a beautiful wedding of your dreams. Whether it's a romantic elopement or a 100 attendee wedding, Lana has the experience, knowledge and passion to help you create the perfect wedding and/or honeymoon. She's traveled over 11 countries, 15 Caribbean islands, 25 States and 16 cruises and truly enjoys talking wine, food and travel. After planning numerous destination weddings and honeymoons her goal is to make it amazing, stress free on your day - your way.

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Quintess Travels, Inc on

7 Reviews for Quintess Travels, Inc

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Quintess Travels. My trip was a difficult one starting from NJ to a wedding in Isla of Mejeres for 4 days, then onto Colorado for a college graduation. Both trips were very smooth. I would HIGHLY recommend Quintess for any wedding or travel needs.

Profile Picture Michele, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Quintess Travels to anyone who is looking for a highly personalized event or trip with great service! This company goes above and beyond on every detail of the itinerary. Lana was able to match me with the perfect destination for me! I felt like a VIP at the resort and had the time of my life! Thank you, Quintess Travels. I will definitely be using your services again, and will recommend to family and friends!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We are so excited we finally booked our honeymoon! The owner Lana helped us so much as we were all over the place - didn't know where we wanted to go or our budget! Lana helped us get upgraded and stay well within our budget. Needless to say we are more then satisfied and can not wait for our vacation to begin. We have already recommended friends to quintess travels! Lana is definitely one of a kind in her line of business!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/14, 1 Review