Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Global Travel Escapes

GLOBAL TRAVEL ESCAPES.COM

I consider myself a Memory Maker who helps busy people create beautiful memories with family and friends with travel. My clients pay me zero, zilch, nada. Honeymoon memories are something you will treasure forever...why not have help...especially when it doesn't cost you anything?

Global Travel Escapes' mission is to help busy people create lasting, beautiful memories with their families and friends. Our services are free to our clients, as our suppliers pay us!! We love to craft our client's dream travel domestically/globally, offering all possibilities available, working with ALL BUDGETS. We work with All-Inclusives, all cruise lines, package deals, personalized trips built from the ground up, airfare, hotels, group travel, family travel, destination weddings, couples travel, girlfriend getaways, escorted tours, and more. "Competitive prices, concierge, free care" is our motto.

Follow Global Travel Escapes on

screenshot 2016 06 30 at 1 29 09 pm

Global Travel Escapes Pricing

Global Travel Escapes Price Rates

Global Travel Escapes FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Family Trips, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance