The World Tor LLC

Paradise Valley, AZ View map Visit website

Based in Paradise Valley, Arizona, The World Tor LLC is a travel agency specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons. Experienced agent Tori is partnered with SmartFlyer and offers full-service assistance for any travel needs you might have. She loves to work with to-be-weds and is excited when her clients return for anniversary celebrations. Tori understands the importance of paying close attention to every detail to ensure the trip and milestone runs smoothly.

With her work for The World Tor, Tori draws on her own experience as a bride who planned her wedding. She hopes to help couples feel as stress-free as possible and give them a honeymoon where they can relax and spend time with each other. She is happy to arrange travel all over the world, from the Caribbean to Australia. Some of the details The World Tor will take care of include:

• Booking hotel room blocks
  • Guest's travel arrangements
  • Excursions and reservations
  • Car rental
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Miriam
    Miriam F. Getting married on 09/22/2022

honeymoon help!!

Tori has been helping me plan my honeymoon for this summer in Italy. She is so patient and willing to go over various options and change things around to make sure you are happy! I am so excited for this trip and so grateful for her help and guidance. She has great suggestions and helps you stay organized!
  • Britni
    Britni S. Married on 01/13/2021

Foodie expert!

Tori planned a first time trip to Cabo for a girls trip that was taken care of from start to finish. Flights, hotel, restaurants, shopping - we didn’t have to even question what we would do for the day! We stayed at The Cape which is now one of my favorite hotels! We zip lined, did a boat ride and ate/drank till we dropped. We even had so much fun - she got us an extra day at the hotel for a discounted price. 10/10 recommend.
    Erica G. Married on 01/11/2021

Girls trip to Cabo!

Tori made our trip absolutely incredible. From the friendly and personal encounters we had with Tori herself as well as the attention to detail from start to finish. She continually checked to make sure we were enjoying our stay at the Thompson. Tori found our resort for us and it could not have been more perfect. The luxurious rooms and bathrooms were only part of the experience. The views from our balcony and friendly staff were above any expectation I could have had. She also ensured I would be able to enjoy meals both on and off the property, calling to have restaurants prepare for my allergies and making sure there were options for me everywhere we went. Tori allowed me to relax and truly enjoy the trip and I would trust her again and again for any vacation in the future as I know she would handle each one the same way!

Team

Tori Medlin
Tori Medlin
Owner

Tori has been traveling her entire life, and her business came from a lifelong hobby of helping others make memories on vacation. Tori believes that traveling is one of the best investments you can make in yourself. You might forget about the shoes you bought in a year or two, but an awesome travel memory is unforgettable. If you need a recommendation for anything from a restaurant, to resort, to an excursion, Tori has the answers!

address Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
Location of (The World Tor LLC)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding