An Occasion to Remember

Gilbert, AZ View map

An Occasion to Remember will bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding to life. We have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. We cater to your every need. This is Your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned?

An Occasion to Remember is your guide. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

Cynthia Event on: 12/15/2013
    I am such a busy person, it is impossible for me to spend time in planning parties. An Occasion to Remember was not only able to plan my event, but they gave ideas on planning and execution. I will always use An Occasion to Remember for all my planning needs! I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Gail Married on 12/14/2013
    There aren't enough categories with high enough ratings to give Tracy Crawford an accurate review. From the moment we met her, she made my son and new daughter-in-law's wedding planning a breeze. Her professionalism, dedication, flawless insights, and remarkable eye for detail instilled the utmost confidence. Their wedding was ALL, and more than we ever dreamed. If you want and/or need a wedding planner, Tracy is truly extraordinary! She knows all things wedding, and loves making bride, groom, and families happy. And she's warm, thoughtful, supportive, calming, fun, and all around amazing. She has a gift for making you feel that your event is the most important event ever. Her focus on you is absolute. Truly, without any hesitation, we recommend her for planning your special occasion.
  • User1075658 2+ years ago
    The bridal party was a success, the bride just loved it... and thank you

Festive Events & Rentals Festive Events & Rentals Wedding Rentals

Tracy's attention to detail and easy to work with attitude make her one of my favorite planners to work with! Tracy truly takes the stress out of planning 'an occasion to remember'!

Enlighten Studio Enlighten Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tracy has made many an event An Occasion to Remember for me and my business. She will work tirelessly to make your event just what you want it to be, AND fit your budget! She has MANY ideas, and the connections to make your event amazing. People still talk about how amazing my events were. Also working with her takes the stress out planning the event yourself. When she walks in stress is immediately eliminated. You will not be sorry choosing An Occasion to Remember!

Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates Travel Agents

I highly recommend Tracy Crawford of An Occasion to Remember. Tracy has a wealth of knowledge and expertise, along with vast number of connections and resources to help any bride with any budget. She knows the wedding industry inside and out and can help make sure things go smoothly and as planned so that you and your family can relax and enjoy the wedding. Let Tracy and her team help you take the stress out of wedding planning. She can do as much or as little as you want or need her to do...from just making sure things run right on the Big Day, or handling everything from beginning to end. Tracy can help you truly make your wedding An Occasion to Remember!

Gilbert, 85295
Location of (An Occasion to Remember)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding