Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates Reviews

View more information

• Gloria
    Gloria T. Married on 09/20/2021

Best Vacation Ever!!

Karen helped my family plan a vacation to Italy, Paris, & Greece. She arranged for all our pick-ups & drop offs for all destinations. We stayed in first class hotels and everything was perfect. When our last flight to US was delayed, I called her late into the night, and she found us another flight to get us back home the same day. We will definitely use her for future trips.

Dream Vacations – Karen Coleman-Ostrov & Associates's reply:

Thank you, Gloria, for your review! It was a pleasure assisting you, your hubby, and your daughter-in-law and son with your trip. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of your trip! I look forward to assisting you with your travel plans in the future.
    June Married on 11/05/2017
    Karen was fabulous!!! I totally was unsure of where to send my daughter for her honeymoon (a gift from her Dad and me). I had three destinations in mind and kept waffling back and forth between them. Karen was so patient and answered all of my questions over the course of five days. She replied promptly to every email and phone call and changes that I came up with. She had great suggestions and listened to things I thought of as well. She was so professional yet so friendly. She's a saint!! I highly recommend Karen as your honeymoon travel agent!!
    Meghann Married on 04/11/2015
    Karen was wonderful in listening to what we wanted when booking our wedding and was very fast and efficient in contacting the venue to get the ball rolling. She was very accommodating in helping friends and family book their trip. I was very impressed with her and will definitely use her again in the future.
    Annabel Married on 06/01/2013
    This was a first cruise for my husband and I. From start to finish we were guided by Karen to take advantage of the best deals, our preferences of accommodations while on the boat, and choice amenities. The personalized service Karen rendered was phenomenal, especially when our plane was delayed by two hours due to engine trouble. We called Karen and she had a town car waiting for us at the airport to transport us to the boat. In addition she honored us with a special treat of chocolate covered strawberries when we arrived at our cabin. We are already planning our next cruise with Karen and highly recommend her services to anyone planning a Dream Vacation!
    Janet Married on 04/13/2013
    Karen was absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I knew we wanted to go on a cruise for our honeymoon but we didn't know the first thing about what to look for in a cruise line or what destinations would be best for us. Karen was extremely knowledgeable and helped us plan our honeymoon from start to finish. She was always there to help answer any questions we had. She asked us questions to determine what we wanted and she fulfilled every need or want we had! Thanks to Karen our honeymoon was absolutely PERFECT!!!! !
    Jod Event on: 10/14/2012
    Karen did a great job planning a trip for my family for my parents 40th anniversary. She took care of our transfers, resort accommodations and air fare. Our flights got unexpectedly cancelled and we had to call Karen at 8pm one night and she dropped everything to help us resolve the issue. We had a wonderful trip and will definitely use Karen again to help us plan the next trip.
    Vicki Married on 09/10/2012
    Cruiseone was very helpful and we could`nt have done this without them.
    Jeri Married on 05/26/2012
    We called Karen and told her we only had foru days for a honeymoon so she suggested a few places in San Diego, went back and forth between the two until she found excatley what we were looking for but they had no rooms with a veiw of the water left. but we still went and she worked her magic and when we cjhecked in not only did we have a room with a veiw but the honeymoon suite which was the same price as a regular room. what a nice surprise for us she went that extra mile. we will always use Karen. she listen to us and took care of every detail.Love her!
    Judy Event on: 05/20/2012
    The numbers say it all...Karen is absolutely the best ! She will go far "above & beyond" to make your experience as perfect as possible in every way!
  • F
    Francine Event on: 05/16/2012
    Karen knows her stuff! Great job.
    Scott Married on 09/29/2012
    Karen was very helpful and a joy to work with.
    Jeffrey Married on 10/17/2014
    Karen did a great job of making sure everything went smoothly. She was always prompt in response to our questions. I would refer someone to her to help with your special event.
  • Shauny
    Antoinette Married on 12/15/2018

Stressfree, Friendly and Informative

Thank you Karen and Andrea for all your hard work in helping get our family and friends to our wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We had family from
    multiple states and countless but you two made it work seemlessly. Our guests enjoyed the resort and accommodations. Karen even continued to support us during our stay to ensure we received all our specialty honeymooner accommodations. We truly appreciate you and we look forward to planning future family trips.