Awaken Travels

Gilbert, Arizona View map

Awaken Travels is a travel agency based in Gilbert, Arizona. The company specializes in providing comprehensive and affordable travel assistance to couples planning destination weddings and honeymoons. Cindi Sanden, the head of Awaken Travels, recognizes the importance of weddings and honeymoons and is dedicated to providing personalized service to match. As a Sandals Certified Specialist, an AM Resorts Master Agent, and a Karisma Travel Partner, Cindi is an experienced travel agent with several connections in the industry, enabling her to help clients plan the destination weddings and honeymoons of their dreams.

Though Cindi regularly visits tropical destinations including Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America to help her keep her travel knowledge timely and fresh, Awaken Travels is able to provide travel service for destinations throughout the world. Emergency assistance is provided to couples, as is travel insurance. Travel planning assistance is provided for the following:

• Destination weddings
  • Honeymoons
  • Cruises
  • Group travel
  • Family trips

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
    Lisa Married on 03/25/2017
    Cindi was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was very responsive any time we had a question, and knowledgeable about the various areas we were considering and the resort chains themselves. She truly partnered with us and worked as an advocate for us to make our Jamaican honeymoon terrific. I'm a pretty thorough investigator when it comes to searching for travel deals and Cindi beat everything we found by a few hundred dollars. I've already told our friends and family about her, as well as another bride I met at the grocery store! We are getting ready to take another little trip with friends and I know that I can just turn the planning over to Cindi and let her do the planning for me!
    Mary A. Married on 08/02/2016
    Cindi, Hi girl just dropping by to say THANKS A BUNCH this summer for your help with my reservations!!! You were very patient, and understanding I know I was a pain in the behind.. You understood and took care of me!! I can honestly say I never heard any meanness in your tone of voice when we spoke.. hahahaha anyhow again thank you!! Your are #1 in my book..for reals!! I will tell all my friends.
    Sue Married on 05/26/2016
    There is no need to look any further, you have found the best.!

Pricing

Events Your Way Events Your Way Wedding Planners

I worked with Awaken Travels personally for a short cruise last year and she was amazing! We really enjoyed our trip and would definitely use her again for our future travels.

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Talk about a professional woman that truly has the knowledge to help you plan your dream vacation! Definitely the "Go to Gal" for helping you plan a getaway! We highly recommend this company!

Big Zephyr Music Big Zephyr Music Wedding Bands

I have known Cindi at Awaken Travels through an event networking group. From the first time I met her, it was clear that she was passionate about travel and about service. You will be lucky if you work with a travel agent as professional as Cindi. Call Awaken Travels for your next trip!

1883 S Tucana Ln Gilbert, Arizona, 85295
5419440563

M-F 9 am to 5 pm PST and by Appointment
Location of (Awaken Travels)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding