Sunlover Travel

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Sunlover Travel, we believe once in a lifetime events deserve a service to match. Our award winning agency specializes in honeymoons, destination weddings and vow renewals throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and beyond! We are so excited you have decided to check us out and we cannot wait to get to know you and hear your vision for your honeymoon or wedding!

What makes us one of the most sought after travel agencies for Romantic Travel?

- Our personal Concierge Service

- 25+ years of travel experience

- Intimate knowledge of each location and resort

- Strong relationships with resort staff, from Butlers to General Managers

Some of our recent awards include :

- Top 25 Travel Agents in the world for St Lucia

- Top 50 Travel Agents in the world for Jamaica

- Top 10 Worldwide Agencies for Sandals and Beaches Resorts

- Top Travel Agencies in the world for Antigua

- #1 Travel Agency for Sandals Weddings (West Coast)

- #1 Agency for Sandals Resorts (West Coast)

- The Knot Best of the Best 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Kristopher
    Kristopher T. Married on 06/10/2022

Five Stars

Kerri is truly exceptional. I had never used a travel agent before and was skeptical. But I came across Kerri's company on the Sandal's website and saw that she's been in business for a long time so I thought I'd email her a few questions. We ended up speaking by phone and she was fantastic. So knowledgable. Honest. Excellent with her follow-up and extremely responsive. She new the in's and out's of every every resort I threw at her. We finally settled on the perfect resort for our anniversary trip. She got us the best rate possible--I know because I shopped her rates. I also didn't realize that she gets paid by the resorts, so there was no additional cost to me for using her. It was a no brainer! Kerri also had several tips that helped us navigate our way around a foreign country. I can't say enough good things about Kerri. We look forward to utilizing her services again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a seasoned professional to arrange an unforgettable vacation.
    Sarah P. Married on 01/04/2022

Amazing Travel Agent

Escapes Unlimited, with Kerri Brewster, provided unparalleled customer service, communication, and a commitment to making sure our ceremonial wedding and honeymoon was everything we hoped and planned for. And it certainly was!

She communicated with the airline and the resorts during a global pandemic to make the necessary changes given the restrictions, closures, and available dates on our end.

We have already booked our next trip with Escapes Unlimited and will be referring family and friends to this amazing travel agency!

Chris and Sarah

Sunlover Travel's reply:

Chris and Sarah,

I can't thank you enough for putting your trust in me during this very unprecedented time. I know there were quite a few changes and challenges, but in the end we found you an amazing honeymoon and vow renewal. I am glad it was everything you hoped for. That makes my heart happy!

I look forward to working with you on your future trips. Congrats on a beautiful ceremony in Antigua!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Sunlover Travel 1
Offer

For 2020, we are offering all new brides and grooms 1 free honeymoon or destination wedding planning session. This session can be done in person (in the Phoenix metro area) or over the phone. We will go over your vision of the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding addressing all of your requirements and requests. Then give you a list of potential options and help you narrow down. For destination weddings, we will also go over wedding packages for these options.

Team

Kerri Brewster
Kerri Brewster
Owner & Lead Travel Designer

ESTINATIONS:

Caribbean | Mexico | Costa Rica | South Pacific | Maldives

SPECIALTIES:

Destination Wedding Expert, Honeymoons & Romance Travel. Award-winning agent for Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia and Sandals & Beaches Resorts.

Gili Islands & Bora Bora

Kellyn Taylor
Kellyn Taylor
Travel Designer & Manager of our Texas Branch

DESTINATIONS:

Caribbean | Mexico | Costa Rica | Hawaii

SPECIALTIES:

Romance Travel, Golf Groups, Bachelor/Bachelorette Groups and Destination Weddings

St. Lucia

Disney | Mexico | Caribbean

Top Agent for Disney vacations. Family Travel and Romance Travel

Anywhere Disney

Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85259
Location of (Sunlover Travel)
3014 N Hayden Rd, Ste 109 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

By Appointment

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding