Florida, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Emily Mathewson Photography

I am a wedding and elopement photographer based in Southwest Florida! I love capturing raw, candid moments that truly represent your relationship and life. I am always up for traveling, and adventure! I'd love to get to know your love story!

Follow Emily Mathewson Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fairytale Productions Wedding Services
ht1a2271 51 993674

8 Reviews for Emily Mathewson Photography

Carla L. · Married on 02/20/2021

Best of the best!

I would/will recommend Emily Mathewson Photography to everyone one I know!! Her photo & editing style are truly one of a kind! Emily does a wonderful job at posing you while making it feel natural & fun. She was very professional and laid back during the planning process, our photos arrived quickly after the shoot!

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • Allison

Allison B. · Married on 02/19/2021

Her pictures are beyond incredible!

Emily Mathewson Photography is absolutely amazing! Emily is so much fun to work with. We had the pleasure of working with her on our engagement photos and wedding photos. Her pictures are so stunning and she knows how to capture the best moments so effortlessly. She even sent me a sneak peak of our wedding photos the next day. I showed our family and they all started tearing up just at the sneak peeks!! Thank you Emily for making our day so incredibly special. I would highly recommend hiring Emily for engagement and wedding photos. Her work is breathtaking and you can tell she truly loves what she does!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Lauren W. · Married on 11/13/2020

Truly Amazing Work!

We hired Emily to be our wedding photographer a few months after being engaged. I fell in love with her photos/work she posted on Instagram and quickly scheduled a phone consolation. We were not a local couple so Emily was willing to shoot our welcome party vs an engagement shoot. Emily sent us her wedding 101 guide which was so helpful when putting the timeline together and figuring out which shots we wanted to capture on our wedding day. She was readily available throughout the planning process as well. We were planning a wedding in the middle of COVID and I reached out to Emily a few times to discuss the "COVID weddings" she shot and what other couples were during this crazy year. We decided to move forward with ours as originally planned knowing there could be some hiccups along the way. Emily reached out to me the day before the wedding to let us know she tested positive for COVID. She was so apologetic and worked with my planner on figuring out a backup plan. She was able to send her 2nd shooter and we got another lead photographer that was not booked on our day. Heather shot our photos, but Emily still edit the photos and we are SO HAPPY! Emily still sent us a few sneak peak photos she was able to get her hands on a few days after the wedding. Although I didn't get to meet Emily in person I truly loved working with her and literally SWOONING over our photos. Thank you, Emily!!!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Emily Mathewson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits

• Florida Tampa, FL, 33606 See on map
    Location of (Emily Mathewson Photography)