971 W Hemlock WAy, Chandler, AZ 85248 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Travel Service

Congratulations on your engagement!

Bliss Travel Service is the expert partner you need to make your destination wedding or honeymoon everything you've dreamed of.

I work with individuals, small and large groups nationwide in every taste and budget. You will always only work with me, your personalized service agent. Contact me for your complimentary consultation.

www.BlissTravelService.com

480-725-8837

Why should you use a travel agent? Why not let someone do all the work for you? Not only do I know where to look to get the best rate, but also where to find the most amenities for you. I frequently visit the resorts and cruises I sell to make sure they are up to my clients standards.

Read about Bliss Travel Service on Yelp!

Credentials:
Dominique has been designated a Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) from The Travel Institute. The Certified Travel Counselor designation is conferred by the Travel Institute upon travel professionals who complete an advanced certification program, demonstrate extensive industry knowledge and experience, and exemplify the highest standards of professionalism.

Dominique is an Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC) from CLIA. This is achieved through completion of a comprehensive program of cruise sales, training, and product instruction, delivered through a combination of extensive classroom training and personal cruise experience. CLIA's Certificate program graduates are widely recognized as the foremost cruise vacation experts among American travel agents.

Dominique has also received specialized training in Sandals/Beaches resorts, Destination Weddings, Disney products, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines, NCL cruise lines, and many others.

Follow Bliss Travel Service on

marriage 51 736715
20160308124751
20160308094625
20160308151204
Bliss Travel Service
River cruising for culture!
River cruising for culture!
Romantic Italy
Tranquility
Tranquility
Selfie love
Selfie love
How is that for a backdrop?
How is that for a backdrop?
marriage 51 736715
20160308124751

9 Reviews for Bliss Travel Service

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

If you're looking for top-notch service, quality, fast and easy communication, and attention to detail (and, of course, safe and happy travels), I highly recommend Bliss Travel Service. I used Dominique, the owner of Bliss Travel Service, for my honeymoon planning and was SO happy with her. She helped us book a great hotel, flights, and even a rental car in Maui (and the hotel ended up being STUNNING...Dominique really knows her stuff)! Everything went off without a hitch, and my husband and I were able to have a lovely, stress-free honeymoon. Again, I HIGHLY recommend using Bliss Travel Service for your travel needs!

Sent on 05/25/2017

I just got married in Cancun and it would not have happened without the lovely Dominique from Bliss Travel. She made the entire process so much easier. Rather than having to contact the resort myself, Dominique served as the point of contact between it and all of my guests. She handled all of my guests travel arrangements and everyone had nothing but positive things to say. I was able to spend the time focusing on the details of my ceremony/reception rather than worry about my travel, accommodations and all of my guests as well. I also had trouble actually finding a competent travel agent to begin with. Dominique promptly responded to every email and was always available by phone. I even switched resorts mid-process and everything was as smooth as could be. Overall a great experience and we will be using her in the future as well! If you are planning a destination wedding or honeymoon I strongly recommend contacting her.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2016

Dominique from Bliss Travel Services was so great to work with. After I got engaged and picked our venue the next big step for us was picking a great honeymoon spot. I searched through reviews on Yelp and found Dom. I reached out to her and she was able to meet that same week at a local Paradise Bakery. My fiancé and I told her everything we wanted in our honeymoon and she recommended a few awesome places that we should pick from! After a lot of research we decided to go with the Ochi resort in Jamaica. Dom worked with us for months (yes, months because we are so indecisive) to get the right room with all the essentials for our 7-night honeymoon. We are so happy we found Dom and so happy she found us the perfect resort, perfect room, and was able to stay under our budget! We can't wait to go!! :)

Sent on 05/25/2015

Award

Bliss Travel Service FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance