Event Luxe & Co.

Event Luxe & Co.

{Come in, sit down & let's start planning!}

1919 Houston Ave.

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erika was a pleasure to work with!!! She had tons of great idea and was able to bring my wedding dreams come true even on strict budget! She knew always what to expect and always was a step ahead when it came to anything that might have gone wrong. She was also a amojor help in finding vendors that fit our budget and worked well with our ideas!!! Three cheers for Event Luxe & Co.!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This wedding planner is AWESOME!!! My husband and I really enjoyed her and her work that her company did for our wedding. During the planning process my husband and I bought a house so our budget became tighter, but Erika found a way to adapt to our budget and it came out BEAUTIFULLY!! She was always on time, took initiative, was very professional yet personable, and most of all she was there to calm me down during the stressful times. Even though she was sick for a few weeks, I GUARANTEE her dedication and love for her job kept her on point and maintained great communications with me and my husband. I would definitely recommend Erika to anybody who desires a beautiful wedding and a stress-free planning process. If I could marry my husband all over again, I would do it and use Occasions Galore. ERIKA IS THE BEST!!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2008
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
832-767-0042
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire