Event Luxe & Co.

Event Luxe & Co.

Houston, TX
832.767.0042
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erika was a pleasure to work with!!! She had tons of great idea and was able to bring my wedding dreams come true even on strict budget! She knew always what to expect and always was a step ahead when it came to anything that might have gone wrong. She was also a amojor help in finding vendors that fit our budget and worked well with our ideas!!! Three cheers for Event Luxe & Co.!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This wedding planner is AWESOME!!! My husband and I really enjoyed her and her work that her company did for our wedding. During the planning process my husband and I bought a house so our budget became tighter, but Erika found a way to adapt to our budget and it came out BEAUTIFULLY!! She was always on time, took initiative, was very professional yet personable, and most of all she was there to calm me down during the stressful times. Even though she was sick for a few weeks, I GUARANTEE her dedication and love for her job kept her on point and maintained great communications with me and my husband. I would definitely recommend Erika to anybody who desires a beautiful wedding and a stress-free planning process. If I could marry my husband all over again, I would do it and use Occasions Galore. ERIKA IS THE BEST!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning