DiPietro Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Tony for my May 30th, 2015 wedding and couldn't of been happier with my beautiful pictures and how fast he had them ready for us! After our first meeting with Tony we knew we wanted him as our photographer, I've seen his work & absolutely loved it! He also offers Videography, DJ, and photo booth. We used all services and were truly pleased! Dave the videographer was super easy to work with and kept us laughing. (I absolutely love the short film and DVD) DJ Jerry was great, he came through with some of our odd requests but most importantly had the dance floor jumping, everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time! I couldn't of asked for a better team of people to be with us on our big day. Thank you guys so much!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My daughter got married on 05/01/2015 and Tony Dipietro was our photographer. I can not express how much we really loved his work! Tony is very reasonable and very professional. He made everything run smooth. The day was perfect and we could'nt ask for a better photographer! I would recommend him to ANYONE! Again, thank you Tony we really appreciate you and your work!

Linda McCarrick

Happy mom of bride

Services Used: Photography

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we knew we needed to stay on budget but we did not want to sacrifice quality. My sister had used Tony 9 years ago so I knew he was an option. I did research but after meeting with Tony and finding out that he also offered services in video, DJ, and photo booth I was sold. As a nurse who rotates shifts and works long hours I did not have the time to deal with 15 different people. I would lie if this didn't make me nervous but come the day of everything worked out wonderfully. My pictures are outstanding. I was a difficult bride and was very opinionated but Tony took that in stride and ran with my ideas. My photo proofs were ready the day I got back from my honeymoon as well. The videographer was hilarious, the videos were ready about 2 weeks out, and it was great! The DJ had my dance floor filled from the second dinner was done, and everyone is still talking about the photo booth. We also decided to get uplighting at the last minute which I was very impressed with! Overall Tony is an amazing, respectful, professional photographer and his affiliates are ostanding as well.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Tony was great working with him on my wedding day was a great experience funny, talented, and an all around great guy! I would recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures along with a great time!
-Gabrielle Warrington-Wortz

Services Used: Photography

I received Tony's name from a friend and before contacting him, I saw her album and knew immediately, that Tony was who we wanted as our photographer. Tony was extremely professional and easy to work with. Being as we were planning our Wedding from about 500 miles away, I spoke to Tony several times and also emailed with him. He was always prompt to return any emails and put me at ease with any questions I had. Knowing that we were going to only be in PA for a very short amount of time after our December 27, 2014 Wedding date, Tony had our proofs ready for us in record time. Tony even suggested a location for us to take our photos and I couldn't have come up with a better place. We literally looked like royalty. Our pictures are beyond what we ever could have imagined. Check out his website…you won't be disappointed! We highly recommend Tony to any future Bride and Groom!

Shannon and Nathan Palisca

Services Used: Photography

We used Tony for photography and videography. Definitely recommend both! For value and quality, he can't be beat.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We were given Tony's name from our wedding planner and also saw his work on Facebook, and he was absolutely fantastic on our big day. Every request we had given him he fulfilled and was so easy going. It was just an all around great experience working with him, and also worked great with the our wedding party along with the guests at the reception. Not only was he a pleasure to work with he also took beautiful pictures. I have and will continue to refer his business to friends and family.

Services Used: Photography

We used Tony DiPietro Photography for our wedding on November 15th, 2014 and could not be happier with his services leading up to the weddng, the day of, and after as well. We got evey shot we planned for in the timeframe we set aside and had the proofs back in record time. I would recommed to anyone in the market for a great wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Tony DiPietro was FANTASTIC! Aside from his pictures being absolutely beautiful, he was very professional and flexible. He accommodated every request and need I had as a bride! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for an upcoming wedding!

Services Used: Photography

It was such a pleasure to work with Tony. From the moment we chose him to the day of the wedding, everything went perfect. Not only did we have a blast while taking pictures, we were married on Friday and Tony had our pictures up on his site and ready for us by Monday. I couldnt get over our pictures. They were absolutely beautiful and it all went so perfect.

Services Used: Photography

Tony was my photographer for my wedding on October 25, 2014 and I couldnt be happier with all of my pictures. Tony is very talented at what he does and you could never be disappointed with the pictures he takes. My husband and I just viewed our album before it got sent off to be made and i absolutely love it! I cant wait to get it and show everyone!! Let Tony be the photographer for your wedding or special event!! Kim and Ed Ring

Services Used: Photography

Tony made my day amazing! Throughout the planning process Tony was wonderful to work with. On the wedding day hr made sure he got every photo imaginable. He let us add shots in that we wanted too. He even spent time to photograph my dog and I! It meant a lot to me. I highly recommend Tony to anyone contemplating a photographer right now. Also, get the wedding video and you will not be disappointed. The whole day was beautiful and working with Tony was my pleasure!

Services Used: Photography

Jill and I first met Tony DiPietro at a taste testing at The Oaks Ballroom, and even though we had a different photographer in mind after a referral from a family member, We thought, wow! Tony seems pretty special and we should check him out. So we met with tony in his office, he makes himself avail at anytime. He provided us with so much more information than any other other photographer had, He did not not try to push or sell us anything and he didn't try to talk us out of anything like others had. So we ended up getting a package which included a photo booth, our album and two parents albums, so a week or so after the wedding, he invited us over to view the photos, and this is the time you get to realize the magic of Tony. of course he captured all the choreographed shots of the wedding party and dances and procession etc,e no big deal right. well as my wife and I viewed the photos, we were amazed at the pictures we had no idea that were taken, and even more impressed an overjoyed at the pictures he had captured candidly of our loving friends and family celebrating this the happiest day of our lives. he captured the happiness of our day without being the the least bit intrusive, he did not overwhelm us with request to pose for pictures, he just magically captured more than we could of ever hoped he would, and now we have these photos forever, we cannot thank Tony enough for the love and care he puts into his craft, he is truly and artist with knowledge and skills and above all, the understanding that a couple wedding day is pretty important, he prides himself on his preparedness and thoroughness, please view his website and i promise you wont be disappointed...
Chris and Jill
09/12/2014

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We used DiPietro Photography's photo booth for our wedding and we were not disappointed! Tony was so quick to respond and answer all my questions. The photo booth attendant was so nice and fun and made the whole operation run smoothly. We highly suggest using DiPietros photo booth if you are looking for a fun twist on your wedding!! Wouldn't pick any one else to work with!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Your wedding day photo's are not something you want done by just anyone. They are moments you will never be able to recapture and you want the best. Tony DiPietro is the best! He is amazing, professional, personable, talented and gave me a day that I will remember forever. Our photo's are beautiful and creative. If you don't have Tony take your photo's, you will miss out on exceptional photography. Thank you Tony for giving us beautiful memories!

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Tony was awesome. Very friendly, captured everything that we wanted him to and more. Professional yet has a great personality and everyone at the wedding enjoyed working with him too. I would highly recommend him. The pictures turned out amazing and the price was very resonable compared to other photographers I looked at. Would definitely use him again for another event!