DiPietro Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tony is wonderful!!! We did our engagement photos yesterday and already have the proofs! The pictures are amazing and we had a great time shooting them. We can't wait for the actual wedding pictures!!!!! We would definitely recommend him to others!!

Services Used: Photography

Tony and his team made my wedding stress free. I was confident in them before the big day, but they went above and beyond my expectations. Tony and his videographer were very detail oriented. The DJ kept everyone dancing the entire time. The photo booth lady gave every single person in the booth a print out, which I've never seen before. We got so many compliments on them all. Thank you for such a convenient and professional service, Tony! We had the time of our lives and have the pictures to prove it

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

Well I don't know where to begin.. From the day we met Tony we knew he was the photographer for us. He is so down to earth and it was so easy to talk to him. After we did our engagement photos we knew we made the right decision they turned out amazing!!! and We couldn't wait to see how our wedding photos would turn out. At first we only booked Tony as our photographer but then we eventually used his services for DJ, Up-lighting, and the Photo Booth. And honestly we couldn't have been happier the up-lighting was amazing he even got my color (Malibu blue) the whole room was blue!!! The DJ was awesome the dance floor was packed all night long, The photo booth was a huge hit and a lot of fun, but most of all our photos are amazing!!!!!! Its like reliving my day over and over again just by looking at the photos..The day of the wedding he was there early and ready to work he even was there to help the groom and groomsmen get their boutineers on.. I would totally recommend him to anyone getting married. Hes the best!!!!!

Profile Picture
Shannon
Recently Married

We had Tony as our photographer for our wedding on July 18th, 2015. We could not be happier with our pictures and how our whole wedding day went! He did a fantastic job! We did not have to worry about a thing because Tony was very organized and had everything planned out. The whole day went smoothly and we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted at the church and even at the Grist Mill. We actually arrived at the cocktail hour a half hour early! Tony is so much fun to work with and he kept us laughing throughout the whole day! He takes great pride in his work and it really shows through our pictures! He has a great eye! The lighting in our pictures and the quality are amazing! We would recommend Tony to everyone for any event! He goes above and beyond! Throughout the whole day, after he would take a few pictures he would show us how they turned out so he made sure with were happy with them right then and there! Tony works with you to capture every special moment along the way. Tony is very flexible and because of our work schedules he had our pictures ready for us in two days! He is a very hard worker and aims for perfection in every picture! Tony was great to work with every step of the way and we are so pleased with our pictures! Words cannot describe how grateful we are of Tony’s help and hard work!

Services Used: Photography

I got married on July 17, 2015 and I have not yet left a review, because I honestly do not know where to start. Tony DiPietro was beyond AMAZING!!!!! Everything went perfect! I would like to add that I am a very difficult person to work with and I stress over the small things. Tony was there to make sure I was okay all the way through our planning process, even though I live in Florida and had my wedding in Philly. Tony felt like family to us with all the love and support he gave my husband and our family! He approached the bridal party by name and gave me the time I needed (all day). He returned every call or message as fast as he could (usually within minutes)! And the greatest thing, he surprised us with a drone on the day of wedding and put together a wonderful aerial video. All of the services (D.J., Photo booth, aerial video, ect.) that Tony provides are amazing. If there was a problem Tony made sure to fix it without hesitation. If you hire Tony DiPetro for your wedding your day will go smooth, it will go great, it will be all that you think it will be and more! TRUST ME!!! Thank you, Tony for your wonderful service.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I recently hired Tony to shot our wedding and after we were all said and done we couldn't have been happier. We had planned for an outside wedding as well as a outdoor photo shoot. Well mother nature had other plans for our big day. When my wife caught wind that our wedding day was going to be rained out she was freaking out. Tony instantly had a back up plan for our photo shoot which involved a outdoor gazebo and let me tell you we were skeptical. Well once Tony was done editing the photos you can't even tell it was raining and on top of that the park which he choose was a beautiful back drop. Tony also helped us save time and money by offering us a package which included a DJ, videography, a beautiful album and a photo booth which was by far the most fun thing about our wedding. This was very convenient for us and saved lots of time and money.Tony is a great and fun guy to work with on top of all that to boot, we had a blast joking around with each other and I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member. Thanks again for everything Tony!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Tony takes Great Pride in his work and it shows. He works Fast and is very Efficient.
We had Tony as our photographer for our wedding, May 23, 2015 and we could not be any happier with our pictures and how our wedding day went. Tony did an absolutely fantastic job and all my co-workers Love the way he did my wedding album. We did not have to worry about anything because Tony was very organized and had everything planned out even with some of the wedding glitches Jim and I had the morning of our wedding. Tony did not ask no questions and Kept his Professionalism throughout the whole wedding picture shoots. Tony kept me smiling and in good spirits throughout the picture shots:)
Jim and I cannot Thank Tony enough for all he did for us, Thanks Tony:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Services Used: Photography

I used Tony for my May 30th, 2015 wedding and couldn't of been happier with my beautiful pictures and how fast he had them ready for us! After our first meeting with Tony we knew we wanted him as our photographer, I've seen his work & absolutely loved it! He also offers Videography, DJ, and photo booth. We used all services and were truly pleased! Dave the videographer was super easy to work with and kept us laughing. (I absolutely love the short film and DVD) DJ Jerry was great, he came through with some of our odd requests but most importantly had the dance floor jumping, everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time! I couldn't of asked for a better team of people to be with us on our big day. Thank you guys so much!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My daughter got married on 05/01/2015 and Tony Dipietro was our photographer. I can not express how much we really loved his work! Tony is very reasonable and very professional. He made everything run smooth. The day was perfect and we could'nt ask for a better photographer! I would recommend him to ANYONE! Again, thank you Tony we really appreciate you and your work!

Linda McCarrick

Happy mom of bride

Services Used: Photography

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we knew we needed to stay on budget but we did not want to sacrifice quality. My sister had used Tony 9 years ago so I knew he was an option. I did research but after meeting with Tony and finding out that he also offered services in video, DJ, and photo booth I was sold. As a nurse who rotates shifts and works long hours I did not have the time to deal with 15 different people. I would lie if this didn't make me nervous but come the day of everything worked out wonderfully. My pictures are outstanding. I was a difficult bride and was very opinionated but Tony took that in stride and ran with my ideas. My photo proofs were ready the day I got back from my honeymoon as well. The videographer was hilarious, the videos were ready about 2 weeks out, and it was great! The DJ had my dance floor filled from the second dinner was done, and everyone is still talking about the photo booth. We also decided to get uplighting at the last minute which I was very impressed with! Overall Tony is an amazing, respectful, professional photographer and his affiliates are ostanding as well.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Tony was great working with him on my wedding day was a great experience funny, talented, and an all around great guy! I would recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures along with a great time!
-Gabrielle Warrington-Wortz

Services Used: Photography

I received Tony's name from a friend and before contacting him, I saw her album and knew immediately, that Tony was who we wanted as our photographer. Tony was extremely professional and easy to work with. Being as we were planning our Wedding from about 500 miles away, I spoke to Tony several times and also emailed with him. He was always prompt to return any emails and put me at ease with any questions I had. Knowing that we were going to only be in PA for a very short amount of time after our December 27, 2014 Wedding date, Tony had our proofs ready for us in record time. Tony even suggested a location for us to take our photos and I couldn't have come up with a better place. We literally looked like royalty. Our pictures are beyond what we ever could have imagined. Check out his website…you won't be disappointed! We highly recommend Tony to any future Bride and Groom!

Shannon and Nathan Palisca

Services Used: Photography

We used Tony for photography and videography. Definitely recommend both! For value and quality, he can't be beat.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We were given Tony's name from our wedding planner and also saw his work on Facebook, and he was absolutely fantastic on our big day. Every request we had given him he fulfilled and was so easy going. It was just an all around great experience working with him, and also worked great with the our wedding party along with the guests at the reception. Not only was he a pleasure to work with he also took beautiful pictures. I have and will continue to refer his business to friends and family.

Services Used: Photography

We used Tony DiPietro Photography for our wedding on November 15th, 2014 and could not be happier with his services leading up to the weddng, the day of, and after as well. We got evey shot we planned for in the timeframe we set aside and had the proofs back in record time. I would recommed to anyone in the market for a great wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Tony DiPietro was FANTASTIC! Aside from his pictures being absolutely beautiful, he was very professional and flexible. He accommodated every request and need I had as a bride! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for an upcoming wedding!