Deco Catering KC

Deco Catering KC

and Deco Street Eats

1407 Southwest Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66103 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Sty...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco catering was wonderful! Jen helped me in every possible way. She was very helpful and accommodating. She made our special day even greater! Out of all vendors we used she was definitely the most helpful and reassuring. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Ronni
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent Service. Very accommodating. Very professional. Excellent, Fabulous Food!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco is amazing! Our food was the talk of the wedding reception, everyone loved it. The Deco team worked with our tastes & needs and created a menu that really wow-ed our guests. I had a crazy idea to serve donuts instead of cake to pair with our coffee bar set up at the Roasterie. Deco's team went above and beyond and brought in donuts from all over the city, setting them up on tier-ed platters to resemble cakes. I can't say enough good things - we were very happy with Deco.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Suzanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUM! You know the food was good when your guests are asking for leftovers before the wedding is even over! Our selections, which Deco was wonderful about helping us decide upon, matched the evening perfectly and I was never even remotely concerned about temps, tastes or flavors. I trusted Deco and they delivered! The place settings were perfectly laid out and the staff was extremely polite. On top of all this, Deco was wonderfully quick with emails, which I appreciated so much. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved working with Deco Catering. They were right next door to our venue but I would have used them anyway. The tasting was delicious- they hold nothing back! Terri was wonderful to work with. Very prompt and professional. The food was amazing and our guests continue to let us know. My family now tracks down the Deco Food truck because it was so delicious! Reasonably priced and a great selection of food. I could go on- but just contact them! PS - among our options my favorite was the meatloaf, mac and cheese and green beans :)

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mother/daugther team, Terri and Courtney, did a phenomenal job catering our wedding reception! We received many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Terri and Courtney were extremely easy to work with and their food was reasonbly priced. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Courtney from Deco was great, she was easy to get a hold of and very receptive of our wants and our tight budget. We had ravioli, chicken picatta, asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes and salad as our dinner for the reception and it was wonderful. The one downfall was that the pieces of chicken picatta were much larger at the reception than they were for the sample, and were a little dry. (I would confirm exactly what the food will be like prior to prevent this). On the day of the wedding, the staff was wonderful. All of the food looked great and tasted wonderful. We had completely forgotten that one of our groomsmen was allergic to gluten; I informed a staff member and they took care of it right away and recommended to him what he could have, making us feel very comfortable. The staff even cut some of the cake for us as a nice gesture (since we didn't pay for them to do a cake cutting). The price was also incredibly affordable for what we got. Every aspect of working with Deco was great and I would recommend them to any bride/groom without hesitation!

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco catering was so great to work with! As a bride planning my wedding from out of town, I was a bit stressed as to how things would work out. Courtney and her team did an amazing job! We still (4 months later) have people tell us how amazing the food was!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING caterers!!!! Incredible food and beautiful presentation! We had such a positive experience with Deco Catering, from the beginning all the way through to the end. Courtney and her staff were always friendly and professional, and we found them to be extremely accommodating of our needs. They were very flexible in working with us to get just the right menu, and the food was FANTASTIC, especially the mashed potato bar. We received so many compliments on the food from our guests; everyone gave Deco rave reviews. We are proud to recommend Deco Catering to anyone and everyone for your catering needs. This written recommendation does not do justice to the great experience we had with Deco. Please give them a try; you will be glad you did.

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Deco were extremely easy to work with, respectful of what we wanted to create, and totally professional and amazing at the wedding itself. Most importantly, the food was delicious and beautiful. We originally chose Deco because of their eco-friendly ethic, but would hire them for an event again in a heartbeat because of their fantastic service and food.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco Catering was great. The food was delicious and beautiful. Courtney was always quick to respond to any questions we had. The mousse cones were so delicious, I could have eaten a whole tray myself. They were professional, prompt and efficient in their setup, and didn't cause us any drama at all. They even made sure me and the husband made it through the catering line and got something to eat.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco was fantastic- they created a custom menu for our event, kept in communication through the event and worked with us when 24 extra guests showed up without RSVPing. I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Many compliments from our guests on the food! Deco was extremely accommodating. They were able to provide a family dish at our reception. The bacon wrapped dates were a hit! Courtney responded to all of our emails and worked to provide an excellent meal. She took care of any last minute concerns and on the week of my wedding, she made sure that I did not have anything to worry about. I would highly recommend Deco for weddings and other events. They know what they are doing.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deco Catering is one of the BEST choices we made for our wedding. Courtney was so easy to work with and really helped us put our personalities into our menu choices. Most importantly, the food for our wedding was amazing and we received nothing but compliments about Deco. Almost as important as the food, the service could not have been better, both at the wedding and before. Our guests really appreciated the wok action station and thought it was unique to showcase the chefs at work. Prior to the wedding, Courtney was always available for my questions, concerns and requests. It was rare that an email went unanswered longer than 12 hours. Further, Deco's presentation was beautiful - very modern and it certainly wasn't the typical chafing dish buffet you see at almost every wedding. I would certainly recommend Deco catering to any bride.

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I used Deco catering for our 2010 wedding and they were fantastic. Unfortunately, we were so tied up with greeting everyone, taking pictures, and speeches that we never tried the food. Everyone at the wedding said it was the best catering they ever had. So for our 2 yr anniversary I asked Courtney to put together some appetizers to supprise my wife. Courtney remembered our wedding and the food we had. She made everything we missed out on and my wife was completely surprised. Our friends were right, the food was amazing.

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's rare that I would rate something so extremely high, but our experience was excellent. Working with Courtney was easy. She listened to our suggestions, provided much needed guidance, and the result was a perfect event. Our guests are still talking about the mashed potatoes that were served in martini glasses. A huge hit! Truly, everything about working with Deco Catering was great. I appreciated the timely responses I received to my many questions, and the positive can-do attitude! Thank you Courtney, Teri and the staff at Deco Catering for being a huge part of our special occasion.

• Wedding: 10/16/2009
913-262-2816
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards