Deanna Sammons Photography

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deanna is one of the sweetest people I've met and an absolute pleasure to work with. We signed a contract with her while she lived in Florida for our Key West wedding. Instead of trying to get out of the contract after she moved across the country, she showed up prompt and excited to capture our day. I can't put into words how grateful we are to have her for our wedding day. She is genuine and passionate, and it shows in her amazing work. She was so much fun to be around, which lead to genuine smiles of our friends, family, and us for our wedding images. Deanna was open to suggestions from us and our guests for pictures as well as having many great ideas herself. She was able to capture great moments, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She knew how to position us to get the best flattering picture. :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deanna was great, she took her time; making sure she got every shot, showing the story and events of my wedding. She has such a wonderful soul and was very helpful in making you feel relaxed. She has defiantly left an impression in my heart and I have certainly found my photographer for future photos of my new family. She was the best is the least I could say.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deanna was amazing! She made our wedding day so personal and wrote a great review about our journey to/and including our day which involved a car accident, fire, and tornado warning during our reception. Deanna went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied and I now have pictures I will cherish for the rest of our lives and generations to come!

Ashley Moore

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not expecting such professionalism. After all, she is my sister and families have their own little idiosyncrasies. Much to my delight she captured things that I missed, emotions on camera, tender moments, fun moments, and the beauty of the whole day. All of this happened like it is second nature to her. She even did all of this while being my maid of honor. I am greatfull for her talents, her professionalism, her gift to "see" things, and for her being an extra special part of my wedding. Every time I look at my wedding album that I ordered with her, I see her talent and our love spilling over into that day. Thank you..... doesn't seem to be enough.

• Wedding: 08/23/2012
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deanna is a true visionary. She truly cares about each client and gets to know you before your shoot. Her passion, vision and caring is reflected in her photography. You will get the same level of photography wether she shoots your pet, your family portrait or your daughters wedding. Deanna has done many shoots for our family with each being unique from the rest. To top it off Deanna is a wonderful person whom we highly recommend. Looking forward to our Spring shoot! Karen & Chris D.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
Karen
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She caught the best natural moments which turned out to be the prettiest photos we have ever had. She has a great eye for the "moment".

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Deanna on the web and fell in love with her work. We meet Deanna Sammons and after just one meeting we fell in love with her. Photography is not her job it's her calling, she just doesn't just take pictures she takes life moments which captures the moment to be shared for future generations. We treasure our pictures and thank God she caught those moments that we lived and can never get back again but now can remember and love. She literally wept over our love story and not only provided us with our engagement pictures but our wedding day photo's as well. Still to this day we want to enlarge every picture Deanna took of our Wedding Day and hang them all over our home. She is professional yet touchable and approachable. I have not only promoted her to all my friends and family but will only have her take our pictures. We live out of state from where we meet Deanna but will be traveling to Deanna to take our very first family portrait as we now have a seven month baby girl. Deanna was a part of our love story from the beginning and it only seems right to have her capture our life once again as our love story continues. Deanna Sammons captures Light and Love with her heart first then with her eye then with a photo that tells your story in a way no one else can. The Wright family highly recommends Deanna. KC & Jessica & Elianah Wright

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was phenominal in every sense of the word. Her photos are flawless and I received them in no time.. We have received more compliments than imaginable!

• Wedding: 12/30/2007
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at our wedding complimented us on how wonderful Deanna was. The wedding party was constantly teasing her and making her laugh. She was very responsive to any ideas anyone had, as well as having wonderful ideas of her own. When she kicked off her shoes and took a picture while laying down on the floor, everyone just started laughing.

Her pictures were beautiful and I really love all of them. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/20/2007