Erika Nicole Photography

Eugene, OR View map

FUN. FRESH. FABULOUS.

My name is Erika and I looooove photography. I love capturing love. I love to document a man and a woman becoming husband and wife. I love the look in a groom's eyes when he sees his bride for the first time. I love the tears in a bride's eyes when she's walking down the isle. I love the way a father looks at his daughter during a first dance. I love champagne, chocolate, and shoes.

My brides are ahhhmazing. You are fun, love photography, are not afraid to be bold, you are sexy, you want photos that you will
remember forever and people will oooh and ahhh over for years.

My style is romantic, luxurious, sexy, glamorous, vintage and chic.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

4.1
    Anna Married on 09/06/2013
    Erika is a photography ninja. She captured the most amazing shots without disrupting a single moment of the wedding. Both my mother and my mother-in-law commented on how they didnt notice her at the time, yet we've seen stunning photos of the ceremony. Her style highlights the natural beauty of the day and she is sure to capture all the small, detailed touches. Erika was flexible with my timeline and open to my ideas for different shots, all while maintaining a sense of professionalism, humor, and poise. She was the perfect addition to my wedding day as I'm sure she will continue to be for many others!
    Leann Married on 06/26/2013
    Erika is very very good at what she dose it was so Great to have her apart of out wedding ! Hand down is the best at what she dose !
  • User1005268 2+ years ago
    Erika was absolutely fantastic to work with! I scoured for moths trying to find the perfect photographer and she captured our day beautifully! I wanted magazine worthy photos and I am absolutely in LOVE! My husband said I've never looked more happy, stunning, at ease, and breathtaking. :)

Erika has a easy fun personality that immediately makes you feel like a friend, and that made the whole experience even better. I truly feel like our day could not have been captured better! I love all the wonderful wedding blogs like wedding chicks, style me pretty, love and lavender, etc. and I truly feel like Erika captured my inspiration perfectly.

I was super excited to receive a sneak peek the day after the wedding! Then, a super sweet blog post and A gorgeous leather album. It is to DIE for!!! Can't tell you how much we loved her. Overall, great energy, gorgeous photos, easy to work with, and super sweet!

If you want photos like you see in the magazines, you need to use her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Eugene, 97401
5419120848
Location of (Erika Nicole Photography)

Erika Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Erika Nicole Photography offer?

Erika Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erika Nicole Photography offer?

Erika Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Erika Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Erika Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Erika Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erika Nicole Photography is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.1 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.3 in quality of service, 4.3 in value, 4.1 in flexibility, 4 in professionalism and 3.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding