Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR
Relentless in the pursuit of creativity for your event!
65 Manchester Street

• Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
We went to Creative Ambiance to do a candy bar for favors and an entrance to our ballroom. The work was gorgeous and everyone loved the candy bar (red and white themed for our wedding). However, there were times when it was hard to swallow some of the communication. It felt a bit forward and pushy and also was scattered, sometimes we would get multiple emails in one day with 'urgent' business, and other days we would not hear from her for days (granted, I was a bit hesitant to commit to them fully as it was one of the last things we did and we were worried about budget). Things were promised, such as a candy list, and delivered a week later, and then it was urgent for us to get it all done that day. It was a bit stressful for a bride trying to do everything herself, and off-putting. That being said, the final results were beautiful and wonderful.
Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LisaMarie and the staff at CAE took my vision and brought it to life. I loved my bridal bouquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets they were full of bright, colorful flowers. When I arrived at the reception every detail was as I explained it to LisaMarie. The tables centerpieces looked amazing and I am very happy with the end result of my flowers. LisaMarie is very talented and I appreciate all of her and her staff's hard work making my dream come true.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Overall, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with LisaMarie and CAE. When my husband and I first met with her, the ideas she had were amazing. We did a fall-themed wedding, and she showed us birch tree table numbers and place cards. They were beautiful. She also quoted us a price for lighting the dance floor, but we went with our DJ on that because he offered the same lighting for about a quarter of the price. We did rent the table numbers and purchase place cards from CAE though.

The preparation process was a giant hassle. Several times LisaMarie would tell me that she was going to send me an invoice or some other bit of information, and at least half the time, she would not send it. She also altered payment times/accepted forms of payment. It was all frustrating, but I chalked it up to...she's an artist, not a business woman. I thought it was worth it for the finished product.

The table numbers were nice and as I had expected. However, the place cards were highly disappointing. They did not look as nicely done as the sample that she had shown us. Even worse, three peoples names were misspelled. We only had about thirty cards, so I could not believe that she had managed so many errors when I had given her a typed list of names. Additionally, I had asked for a place card for my husband and I as a keepsake. I did not take my husband's last name, so I had listed our names with each of our last names. However, the card she wrote for us was "Mr. and Mrs. [husband's name]."

I could not let her know I was displeased when I picked them up because she had some last minute short-staffing problems and just left them at her studio for my mother to pick up. When I contacted her after the wedding, she did apologize for changing my name and offered to make a new card. However, she merely defended the lowered quality as untrue and completely ignored the misspellings. Overall, I was not pleased with CAE's service.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Working with Lisa Marie during the planning was great she was very nice, her reviews were wonderful and she came highly recommended but honestly I was not super impressed with the actual bouquets. She did bend over backwards to help me in a short amount of time and I will forever be grateful, but my bouquet (brides) had a few flowers that I had to cut out because they were broken or crushed, and the groom was unimpressed with her attitude during the set up where she made a comment in front of him about how a part of the alter decorations "was not of her problem"

I did not have a lot of time to be picky with choices and trusted her judgment for the bouquet designs, but was disappointed that even the simple roses were not treated well, especially with the amount of money that we paid. Everything was going great till four days before the wedding. I had a falling out with my wedding planner who my family and I from the beginning hired as a helper for the big day, by that time we had the major vendors booked and most of the planning and design was done. I then received a nasty email from our wedding planner to my family and I and she had copied Lisa Marie because the two vendors were personal friends.

The day I received the email from the wedding planner, I received what felt like as an ambushed phone call from Lisa Marie telling me that "I was the one being unprofessional and rude and that I should just let [wedding planner] do it, and get over it". The whole conversation made me uncomfortable because of what she said but that the call sounded like I was on speakerphone when the planner's office was 5 minutes down the road. The whole thing made me feel trapped. Overall, I felt my flowers were not treated well because of a situation that should not involved Lisa Marie at all.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say about CAE and LisaMarie, besides AMAZING!!!! My first conversation with LisaMarie was great! Even though I'm familiar with events because I also do events I had a vision but needed to narrow in on details and LisaMarie did just that, within a couple of minutes of me saying what I'd like she already had a vision/concept of how to approach and design our pieces for the wedding. From that moment on, I knew we were in the right hands. Every meeting and phone conversation we had she was on the ball and on point. From start to finish no complaints! Everything about our wedding was so beautiful that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and wouldn't change a thing! LisaMarie was a delight to work with and my husband and I enjoyed it every step of the way! From the church to the reception everything was just breathtaking! We continue to hear nothing but wonderful things from family and friends and even those who didn't even attend our wedding. I would work with LisaMarie again in a heartbeat and her CAE staff they were a pleasure and I'm happy we were able to work together!
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Corissa 2 Reviews
LisaMarie was a pleasure to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful fresh calla lilies. Everything was wonderful and I was very happy with all of our flowers.
Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and her team were EXCELLENT. They were helpful when I couldn't make up my mind they provided insight and support. They made our venue look like gorgeous. Our family and friends said they have never seen a set up like the one they seen at our wedding.
I highly recommend Creative Ambiance!
Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I came to Lisa very nervous and upset about all the changes we were making and my disorganized budget. She created beautiful works of art in flowers for us, and some really extraordinary fall themed arbors for our ceremony area. I was worried we would not have warmth in the ceremony because it was indoors at a hotel....but Lisa and her crew worked their magic! You should trust her visions... She kept us on time and on pointe with budget. I could not have done this without her!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
LisaMarie and her team delivered as promised on our wedding day. We were a bit nervous during the planning process since the email replies were not always prompt, we were kept waiting a little bit for the proposal and detailed list of items, and we were not completely sure how everything would turn out, but on the actual day, the flowers were lovely and the paper lanterns and uplight arrangments transformed the space and turned out better than we imagined! LisaMarie was also very flexible when we decided to change our theme and ceremony space in the midst of planning. If you are ok with giving her the creative license to do what she does best and not need things to come out looking exactly like the actual pictures proposed, then you would be in good hands (with very competitive pricing!)
Pirada & Jesse,
It was my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I am so happy that your theme turned out exactly as you wanted after you decided to switch gears so late in the game. I am an artist and I truly pride myself in being able to listen to my clients hearts and give them more than they ever asked for!
Wedding: 10/14/2012

Bevin 1 Reviews
Lisa Marie is awesome. She took my ideas and created a beautiful vision. She is wonderful to work with and goes the extra mile.
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Malissa 3 Reviews
We worked really well with LisaMarie! She really understood our theme and did her absolute best to make that happen for us. She found us AMAZING deals with great vendors, and kept us informed and involved throughout. We went with full coordination, which was completely worth it. The arrangements were STUNNING, the crystal chandeliers were a beautiful touch, and the moss covered film reels were unique and original. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet: elegant, simple, and a touch of sparkle!
She is a wonderful resource in planning with amazing contacts. She explains the process, and really goes above and beyond to help her brides. I was amazed at how willing she was to work with us, communicate with us, and provide us the most special day possible. All without losing her smile and kindness.
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and seeing how beautifully your life blossoms! Our best to you both!
Wedding: 08/18/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor

Anonymous 5 Reviews
LisaMarie at Creative Ambiance did an amazing job! The flowers were beautiful, the ceremony decor was perfect and everyone loved the wishing tree
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for the great review. The inspirations you provided our designers really made the design come full circle -and it was a perfect reflection of both you and Mekka! I thoroughly enjoyed the planning & delivery...thanks for being such a lovely customer- we enjoyed being a part of your day!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Team CAE worked as a team with our large wedding party and pulled our day off seamlessly. My parents had direct contact with LisaMarie as I just wanted to sit back and relax for my day. She went over all the details of my lists and our meetings with us and helped my mom with coordinating guests and wedding party. The day of coordination was well worth the aggravation it saved us, and her flowers were luscious! I hope you will relax and enjoy your day with LisaMarie! I miss her and her team so much that I wish we could do it again! Thank you all so much!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I was really hoping that I could write a dazzling review about this vendor as I had read so many in the past. LisaMarie was a delight to work with during the planning process, but as things got closer to our big day, I began to worry.
My first flag should have been when she asked for all the payment in full 4 weeks before the wedding. I understand that small businesses have overhead but there is then no recourse for the client if something goes wrong.
I had also asked a number of times for pictures of what my items would look like (I was planning from Los Angeles and couldn't physically see anything) and I was told I could not get them because all of her work was one-of-a-kind. All due respect, but if you're paying someone, you should be allowed to know what you're getting. This is what I'm the most upset about because it left me disappointed on the day of the wedding.
On our wedding day I unfortunately had to start a checklist in my head. My bouquet, though gorgeous, had 2 of the large roses fall out before I even made it down the aisle. The bridesmaids bouquets were not at all what I had agreed upon, I had even sent a picture and it was not like it at all. The boutineers fell apart within the first hour, and the ones purchased elsewhere (for much less) lasted all night. The spheres that were "custom ordered" for me (not asked that they be ordered, thought they were already part of her arsenal) were made of all carnations, when we had agreed on roses and hydrangeas to be in there, that was quite embarrassing when people actually said something to me about it later on. Lastly, the mini chandeliers that lined the aisle, that were truly stunning, were not moved over to the reception area as we had agreed upon. It just seemed that when it came down to it, they did whatever they wanted, regardless of what was agreed upon.

All in all, I can't say that CAE did a bad job, I was just disappointed with the final product. LisaMarie boasts herself as the East Coast David Tutera, but it seems as though she bites off more than she can chew. I did not appreciate the fact that she told me she was in this business for 15 years and so well renowned, yet not one of my vendors had heard of her.
I'm sure that my experience is not singular as I have heard from other clients (corporate) that they have had the same issues.

Obviously nothing could have ruined our day. I just felt that I would be doing a disservice to not share my experience with other brides.
Dear Kasey,
I appreciate your feedback-although, I am a bit confused. The day of your wedding, you did not express any concerns regarding your flowers to myself, or any of the team CAE members that were present-and at delivery you expressed that you were very happy with how your bouquet turned out. In the pictures, your bouquets and other flowers looked beautiful and there is absolutely no indication of dying or poorly assembled flowers in these professional photographs obtained from your photographer and our staff photographer.

I am sorry, and saddened to hear---now, that you were upset with your items. As you know, and as my other reviews indicate, I take a lot of pride in my work and strive to ensure every single bride has a fantastic experience with Creative Ambiance Events floral & any of our other events services.

To the other brides reading this far down the page- all I ask is that you consider our other reviews. We have been in business for a very long time, and have a wonderful track record. Please read the other really great reviews and see our wedding wire ratings. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Lisa Marie
Wedding: 06/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa Marie and her team made my day perfect. The ceremony and flowers were all just as I wanted. Everything I hope for, and then some! She took my style and just ran with it to give me everything I wanted and plus so much more!
Dearest Andrea & Kevin,
I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both in Boston. I loved every minute of the planning with you both, and every minute of the challenging decor! I especially enjoyed the creation of the brooch bouquet from your grandmother's brooches. I am so excited about how beautiful it came out, and in the words of the magpie herself "I never imagined I would love it so much!". I wish you much success in your marriage. I tune into the fact that you are both genuine and beautiful and you will be married forever! I cannot wait to plan your 20th anniversary party someday! Love to you and your families! XO
Wedding: 05/14/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

Linda 1 Reviews
Our daughters wedding was perfect! Everything was beautiful! Creative Ambiance has a sophisticated beautiful way of creating a wonderland!
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for the nice review despite all that went wrong with mother nature and the sudden heat! We had a blast and I was so happy to be a part of it!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
 401-413-4042
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire