Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR
Relentless in the pursuit of creativity for your event!
65 Manchester Street

• Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The display for this vendor looked so nice at the bridal show. They were pretty quick to contact me after the expo to offer services but then on subsequent phone calls I had to make to them - no response for at least 2 days at a time. Best way of communicating was through email. We were told we won a certificate by signing up at bridal expo and can use it toward their services. However the prices they had were very high compared to competition and so even with the certificate it was more expensive to go with them than with another vendor. When I asked to just use the certificate that we "won" up to its face value of $200.00 I never heard back from them again, not even an email to explain either way - yes you can or no you can't use it and why. I think it was all just to get us to book them and then they would still charge an arm and a leg for their services. The products they had in their showroom were pretty nice but definitely a downfall when customer service is not as good.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
This is the worst experience I've ever had with a florist!! Be aware of who you are dealing with, she is very unprofessional and will make promises she won't keep about delivering your vision with a budget. This is a day you will never get back and to have flowers that look like a friend could have done for you is not what you want on your big day...I will be happy to show pictures of what she put in my reception room on my wedding..please do contact me. I paid close to 5K for my flowers and got ripped off on what i got. I have a friend who has a florist licence and she told me how much the flowers she used on my big day cost, noooo where close. When i addressed the issue, she basically dismissed all my complains because of course at that point she had already been paid in full. Please please please..if you are a bride, don't risk it and go SOMEWHERE ELSE..i wish i had!
Wedding: 08/02/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Deanna 2 Reviews
Creative Ambiance did a wonderful job for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and was a perfect match for the theme. Thank you for a beautiful display.
Wedding: 07/17/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
LisaMarie bent over backwards for our big day! She and her team planned and coordinated our wedding for 451 guests from start to finish. They created hand made items and made a larger event somehow seem more intimate. I don't know how they did it but I was busy having a blast with my husband! I am so thankful to team CAE and I appreciate everything that they went to the ends of the earth to do for us! Btw-the wedding after party was the best! S'mores bar!!!! Thank you again LisaMarie! We can't thank you enough!
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 1 Reviews
We are forever grateful for LisaMarie and her fabulous team. Originally we started out planning things on our own. I came to meet LisaMarie through a former client of CAE. It was the best move to "give up the reigns" to Lisamarie! She made the perfect referrals, organized and managed our vendors, wtc. She created a unique plan for us and it was a perfect fit! LisaMarie suggested & added vintage touches that we never would have come up with or accomplished on our own. I still, to this day, cannot believe how beautiful it was. I watch my wedding video over and over to catch more and more of the floral details! Her experience and knowledge in planning really paid off for us!
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 1 Reviews
We are still staring at our photos months later! We are still astonished that LisaMarie was able to bring our vision to fruition! My parents commented at how diligently she, and her team worked late into the night to create everything so perfectly! She is a highly skilled perfectionist with an amazing cheerful disposition, and we are so thankful to have chosen her for our special day!

Love, Drew and Mary
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 11 Reviews
We went to Creative Ambiance to do a candy bar for favors and an entrance to our ballroom. The work was gorgeous and everyone loved the candy bar (red and white themed for our wedding). Lisa Marie herself was wonderful and flexible, but there was another woman there who was a bit more pushy. Things were promised, such as a candy list, and delivered a week later, and then it was urgent for us to get it all done that day. It was a bit stressful for a bride trying to do everything herself. That being said, the final results were beautiful and wonderful.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LisaMarie and the staff at CAE took my vision and brought it to life. I loved my bridal bouquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets they were full of bright, colorful flowers. When I arrived at the reception every detail was as I explained it to LisaMarie. The tables centerpieces looked amazing and I am very happy with the end result of my flowers. LisaMarie is very talented and I appreciate all of her and her staff's hard work making my dream come true.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Overall, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with LisaMarie and CAE. When my husband and I first met with her, the ideas she had were amazing. We did a fall-themed wedding, and she showed us birch tree table numbers and place cards. They were beautiful. She also quoted us a price for lighting the dance floor, but we went with our DJ on that because he offered the same lighting for about a quarter of the price. We did rent the table numbers and purchase place cards from CAE though.

The preparation process was a giant hassle. Several times LisaMarie would tell me that she was going to send me an invoice or some other bit of information, and at least half the time, she would not send it. She also altered payment times/accepted forms of payment. It was all frustrating, but I chalked it up to...she's an artist, not a business woman. I thought it was worth it for the finished product.

The table numbers were nice and as I had expected. However, the place cards were highly disappointing. They did not look as nicely done as the sample that she had shown us. Even worse, three peoples names were misspelled. We only had about thirty cards, so I could not believe that she had managed so many errors when I had given her a typed list of names. Additionally, I had asked for a place card for my husband and I as a keepsake. I did not take my husband's last name, so I had listed our names with each of our last names. However, the card she wrote for us was "Mr. and Mrs. [husband's name]."

I could not let her know I was displeased when I picked them up because she had some last minute short-staffing problems and just left them at her studio for my mother to pick up. When I contacted her after the wedding, she did apologize for changing my name and offered to make a new card. However, she merely defended the lowered quality as untrue and completely ignored the misspellings. Overall, I was not pleased with CAE's service.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Working with Lisa Marie during the planning was great she was very nice, her reviews were wonderful and she came highly recommended but honestly I was not super impressed with the actual bouquets. She did bend over backwards to help me in a short amount of time and I will forever be grateful, but my bouquet (brides) had a few flowers that I had to cut out because they were broken or crushed, and the groom was unimpressed with her attitude during the set up where she made a comment in front of him about how a part of the alter decorations "was not of her problem"

I did not have a lot of time to be picky with choices and trusted her judgment for the bouquet designs, but was disappointed that even the simple roses were not treated well, especially with the amount of money that we paid. Everything was going great till four days before the wedding. I had a falling out with my wedding planner who my family and I from the beginning hired as a helper for the big day, by that time we had the major vendors booked and most of the planning and design was done. I then received a nasty email from our wedding planner to my family and I and she had copied Lisa Marie because the two vendors were personal friends.

The day I received the email from the wedding planner, I received what felt like as an ambushed phone call from Lisa Marie telling me that "I was the one being unprofessional and rude and that I should just let [wedding planner] do it, and get over it". The whole conversation made me uncomfortable because of what she said but that the call sounded like I was on speakerphone when the planner's office was 5 minutes down the road. The whole thing made me feel trapped. Overall, I felt my flowers were not treated well because of a situation that should not involved Lisa Marie at all.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I hired Lisa to make me a brooch bouquet that I wanted to use in place of flowers for both my engagement party (September 2013) and my wedding (more than one year after that). I tried to pick the bouquet up a few weeks in advance of my engagement party but she kept saying it wasn't ready. Long story short, I picked it up two days before the event. There was something not right about it - it wasn't round like I had envisioned it and there were weird flower petals sticking out from the middle of the brooch area randomly - but, as it was two days before the event, I couldn't do much about it. Plus, it didn't look THAT bad...

Fast forward to January 2014: the bouquet completely flattened out into a pointy, lopsided triangle. I emailed Lisa to ask her to fix it - seeing as I spent $300 on it - and she said, "No problem at all, bring it back and I will fix it." I brought it back to her right away.

Fast forward again to August of 2014: I had never heard from her so I emailed to ask if it was fixed yet. At this time she emailed me to say, "I cannot help but think it was squished in the transport of your luggage... if you need it repaired I will have to charge you another $300." AFTER SHE HELD ON TO IT FOR OVER SEVEN MONTHS, MIND YOU! I told her I never put it in any "luggage" seeing as I live in Providence and the engagement party was at a hotel in Providence. It simply fell apart as it wasn't properly put together!

Long story short (once again), fast forward to today, September 24, 2014: I FINALLY got to pick it up... not fixed as originally promised. I spent the last two hours taking it apart and I see why it collapsed: she never used a styrofoam ball! She simply taped a bunch of green sticks together and tied the brooches to them using wire. And she had the nerve to tell me it fell apart because of me, not her. BUYER BEWARE, THIS WOMAN MAKES PROMISES SHE DOES NOT KEEP and SELLS PRODUCTS THAT AREN'T PROPERLY MADE. Now I'm out $300 and still have to buy flowers.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say about CAE and LisaMarie, besides AMAZING!!!! My first conversation with LisaMarie was great! Even though I'm familiar with events because I also do events I had a vision but needed to narrow in on details and LisaMarie did just that, within a couple of minutes of me saying what I'd like she already had a vision/concept of how to approach and design our pieces for the wedding. From that moment on, I knew we were in the right hands. Every meeting and phone conversation we had she was on the ball and on point. From start to finish no complaints! Everything about our wedding was so beautiful that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and wouldn't change a thing! LisaMarie was a delight to work with and my husband and I enjoyed it every step of the way! From the church to the reception everything was just breathtaking! We continue to hear nothing but wonderful things from family and friends and even those who didn't even attend our wedding. I would work with LisaMarie again in a heartbeat and her CAE staff they were a pleasure and I'm happy we were able to work together!
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Corissa 2 Reviews
LisaMarie was a pleasure to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful fresh calla lilies. Everything was wonderful and I was very happy with all of our flowers.
Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and her team were EXCELLENT. They were helpful when I couldn't make up my mind they provided insight and support. They made our venue look like gorgeous. Our family and friends said they have never seen a set up like the one they seen at our wedding.
I highly recommend Creative Ambiance!
Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I came to Lisa very nervous and upset about all the changes we were making and my disorganized budget. She created beautiful works of art in flowers for us, and some really extraordinary fall themed arbors for our ceremony area. I was worried we would not have warmth in the ceremony because it was indoors at a hotel....but Lisa and her crew worked their magic! You should trust her visions... She kept us on time and on pointe with budget. I could not have done this without her!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
LisaMarie and her team delivered as promised on our wedding day. We were a bit nervous during the planning process since the email replies were not always prompt, we were kept waiting a little bit for the proposal and detailed list of items, and we were not completely sure how everything would turn out, but on the actual day, the flowers were lovely and the paper lanterns and uplight arrangments transformed the space and turned out better than we imagined! LisaMarie was also very flexible when we decided to change our theme and ceremony space in the midst of planning. If you are ok with giving her the creative license to do what she does best and not need things to come out looking exactly like the actual pictures proposed, then you would be in good hands (with very competitive pricing!)
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Pirada & Jesse,
It was my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I am so happy that your theme turned out exactly as you wanted after you decided to switch gears so late in the game. I am an artist and I truly pride myself in being able to listen to my clients hearts and give them more than they ever asked for!
Wedding: 10/14/2012
 401-413-4042
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire