Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR
Relentless in the pursuit of creativity for your event!
65 Manchester Street

• Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
This is the worst experience I've ever had with a florist!! Be aware of who you are dealing with, she is very unprofessional and will make promises she won't keep about delivering your vision with a budget. This is a day you will never get back and to have flowers that look like a friend could have done for you is not what you want on your big day...I will be happy to show pictures of what she put in my reception room on my wedding..please do contact me. I paid close to 5K for my flowers and got ripped off on what i got. I have a friend who has a florist licence and she told me how much the flowers she used on my big day cost, noooo where close. When i addressed the issue, she basically dismissed all my complains because of course at that point she had already been paid in full. Please please please..if you are a bride, don't risk it and go SOMEWHERE ELSE..i wish i had!
Wedding: 08/02/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Deanna 2 Reviews
Creative Ambiance did a wonderful job for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and was a perfect match for the theme. Thank you for a beautiful display.
Wedding: 07/17/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
LisaMarie bent over backwards for our big day! She and her team planned and coordinated our wedding for 451 guests from start to finish. They created hand made items and made a larger event somehow seem more intimate. I don't know how they did it but I was busy having a blast with my husband! I am so thankful to team CAE and I appreciate everything that they went to the ends of the earth to do for us! Btw-the wedding after party was the best! S'mores bar!!!! Thank you again LisaMarie! We can't thank you enough!
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 1 Reviews
We are forever grateful for LisaMarie and her fabulous team. Originally we started out planning things on our own. I came to meet LisaMarie through a former client of CAE. It was the best move to "give up the reigns" to Lisamarie! She made the perfect referrals, organized and managed our vendors, wtc. She created a unique plan for us and it was a perfect fit! LisaMarie suggested & added vintage touches that we never would have come up with or accomplished on our own. I still, to this day, cannot believe how beautiful it was. I watch my wedding video over and over to catch more and more of the floral details! Her experience and knowledge in planning really paid off for us!
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 1 Reviews
We are still staring at our photos months later! We are still astonished that LisaMarie was able to bring our vision to fruition! My parents commented at how diligently she, and her team worked late into the night to create everything so perfectly! She is a highly skilled perfectionist with an amazing cheerful disposition, and we are so thankful to have chosen her for our special day!

Love, Drew and Mary
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 11 Reviews
We went to Creative Ambiance to do a candy bar for favors and an entrance to our ballroom. The work was gorgeous and everyone loved the candy bar (red and white themed for our wedding). Lisa Marie herself was wonderful and flexible, but there was another woman there who was a bit more pushy. Things were promised, such as a candy list, and delivered a week later, and then it was urgent for us to get it all done that day. It was a bit stressful for a bride trying to do everything herself. That being said, the final results were beautiful and wonderful.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LisaMarie and the staff at CAE took my vision and brought it to life. I loved my bridal bouquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets they were full of bright, colorful flowers. When I arrived at the reception every detail was as I explained it to LisaMarie. The tables centerpieces looked amazing and I am very happy with the end result of my flowers. LisaMarie is very talented and I appreciate all of her and her staff's hard work making my dream come true.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Overall, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with LisaMarie and CAE. When my husband and I first met with her, the ideas she had were amazing. We did a fall-themed wedding, and she showed us birch tree table numbers and place cards. They were beautiful. She also quoted us a price for lighting the dance floor, but we went with our DJ on that because he offered the same lighting for about a quarter of the price. We did rent the table numbers and purchase place cards from CAE though.

The preparation process was a giant hassle. Several times LisaMarie would tell me that she was going to send me an invoice or some other bit of information, and at least half the time, she would not send it. She also altered payment times/accepted forms of payment. It was all frustrating, but I chalked it up to...she's an artist, not a business woman. I thought it was worth it for the finished product.

The table numbers were nice and as I had expected. However, the place cards were highly disappointing. They did not look as nicely done as the sample that she had shown us. Even worse, three peoples names were misspelled. We only had about thirty cards, so I could not believe that she had managed so many errors when I had given her a typed list of names. Additionally, I had asked for a place card for my husband and I as a keepsake. I did not take my husband's last name, so I had listed our names with each of our last names. However, the card she wrote for us was "Mr. and Mrs. [husband's name]."

I could not let her know I was displeased when I picked them up because she had some last minute short-staffing problems and just left them at her studio for my mother to pick up. When I contacted her after the wedding, she did apologize for changing my name and offered to make a new card. However, she merely defended the lowered quality as untrue and completely ignored the misspellings. Overall, I was not pleased with CAE's service.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Working with Lisa Marie during the planning was great she was very nice, her reviews were wonderful and she came highly recommended but honestly I was not super impressed with the actual bouquets. She did bend over backwards to help me in a short amount of time and I will forever be grateful, but my bouquet (brides) had a few flowers that I had to cut out because they were broken or crushed, and the groom was unimpressed with her attitude during the set up where she made a comment in front of him about how a part of the alter decorations "was not of her problem"

I did not have a lot of time to be picky with choices and trusted her judgment for the bouquet designs, but was disappointed that even the simple roses were not treated well, especially with the amount of money that we paid. Everything was going great till four days before the wedding. I had a falling out with my wedding planner who my family and I from the beginning hired as a helper for the big day, by that time we had the major vendors booked and most of the planning and design was done. I then received a nasty email from our wedding planner to my family and I and she had copied Lisa Marie because the two vendors were personal friends.

The day I received the email from the wedding planner, I received what felt like as an ambushed phone call from Lisa Marie telling me that "I was the one being unprofessional and rude and that I should just let [wedding planner] do it, and get over it". The whole conversation made me uncomfortable because of what she said but that the call sounded like I was on speakerphone when the planner's office was 5 minutes down the road. The whole thing made me feel trapped. Overall, I felt my flowers were not treated well because of a situation that should not involved Lisa Marie at all.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say about CAE and LisaMarie, besides AMAZING!!!! My first conversation with LisaMarie was great! Even though I'm familiar with events because I also do events I had a vision but needed to narrow in on details and LisaMarie did just that, within a couple of minutes of me saying what I'd like she already had a vision/concept of how to approach and design our pieces for the wedding. From that moment on, I knew we were in the right hands. Every meeting and phone conversation we had she was on the ball and on point. From start to finish no complaints! Everything about our wedding was so beautiful that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and wouldn't change a thing! LisaMarie was a delight to work with and my husband and I enjoyed it every step of the way! From the church to the reception everything was just breathtaking! We continue to hear nothing but wonderful things from family and friends and even those who didn't even attend our wedding. I would work with LisaMarie again in a heartbeat and her CAE staff they were a pleasure and I'm happy we were able to work together!
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Corissa 2 Reviews
LisaMarie was a pleasure to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful fresh calla lilies. Everything was wonderful and I was very happy with all of our flowers.
Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and her team were EXCELLENT. They were helpful when I couldn't make up my mind they provided insight and support. They made our venue look like gorgeous. Our family and friends said they have never seen a set up like the one they seen at our wedding.
I highly recommend Creative Ambiance!
Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I came to Lisa very nervous and upset about all the changes we were making and my disorganized budget. She created beautiful works of art in flowers for us, and some really extraordinary fall themed arbors for our ceremony area. I was worried we would not have warmth in the ceremony because it was indoors at a hotel....but Lisa and her crew worked their magic! You should trust her visions... She kept us on time and on pointe with budget. I could not have done this without her!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
LisaMarie and her team delivered as promised on our wedding day. We were a bit nervous during the planning process since the email replies were not always prompt, we were kept waiting a little bit for the proposal and detailed list of items, and we were not completely sure how everything would turn out, but on the actual day, the flowers were lovely and the paper lanterns and uplight arrangments transformed the space and turned out better than we imagined! LisaMarie was also very flexible when we decided to change our theme and ceremony space in the midst of planning. If you are ok with giving her the creative license to do what she does best and not need things to come out looking exactly like the actual pictures proposed, then you would be in good hands (with very competitive pricing!)
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Pirada & Jesse,
It was my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I am so happy that your theme turned out exactly as you wanted after you decided to switch gears so late in the game. I am an artist and I truly pride myself in being able to listen to my clients hearts and give them more than they ever asked for!
Wedding: 10/14/2012

Bevin 1 Reviews
Lisa Marie is awesome. She took my ideas and created a beautiful vision. She is wonderful to work with and goes the extra mile.
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Malissa 3 Reviews
We worked really well with LisaMarie! She really understood our theme and did her absolute best to make that happen for us. She found us AMAZING deals with great vendors, and kept us informed and involved throughout. We went with full coordination, which was completely worth it. The arrangements were STUNNING, the crystal chandeliers were a beautiful touch, and the moss covered film reels were unique and original. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet: elegant, simple, and a touch of sparkle!
She is a wonderful resource in planning with amazing contacts. She explains the process, and really goes above and beyond to help her brides. I was amazed at how willing she was to work with us, communicate with us, and provide us the most special day possible. All without losing her smile and kindness.
Creative Ambiance EVENTS & FLORAL DECOR responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and seeing how beautifully your life blossoms! Our best to you both!
Wedding: 08/18/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
 401-413-4042
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire