Cravings Gourmet Cupcakes & Specialty Bake Shoppe

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

The staff at Cravings was incredible. My cake and my husband's cupcakes were delicious, and the prices were about 1/4 of what we were quoted most other places! They are usually not even open on Sundays, but our wedding was on a Sunday, and they were still willing to deliver and set up the cake. The only thing we were upset about was that we didn't get a chance to eat any cupcakes! We'll definitely be making a stop by the store soon.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing! And incredibly moist...in fact we had guests going back for seconds! The attention to detail was incredible - she somehow managed to take our very DIFFERENT ideas and combine them to create a beautiful unique cake that knocked our socks off! And yummy too. Have never seen these kinds of flavor choices at any other bakery. As for the little moon...we were already aware that she hides a blue moon on every cake as her signature (maybe she doesn't tell everyone?). We (and all the kids) had fun looking for it! A definite hit - highly recommended - you won't be disappointed!

3.4

Some of my friends told me about this place awhile back and i decided to try it out. It was pretty nice, they had some good cakes there. I don't live too far so it wasn't that bad to get there. I would recommend this place it's really nice, glad I went.

Services Used: Catering
4.3

Great cake company overall. Very cost-efficient. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cakes were beautiful and delicious. She did a wonderful job.