Who Doesn't Like Cake?

Birmingham, AL View map

Who Doesn’t Like Cake? is a wedding bakery based in Birmingham, Alabama. Owner and chief baker Bianca garnered seven years of experience as a pastry chef in a restaurant before turning her attention to the wedding industry. For many years now, she has had the pleasure of creating custom cakes from scratch using premier ingredients.

Who Doesn’t Like Cake? produces homemade cakes and dessert displays for wedding celebrations. You can treat your guests to delicious confections such as cupcakes, cookies, pies, bars, and more. Bianca collaborates with to-be-weds to understand their vision, theme, and color scheme. You can select from a broad range of flavors including red velvet, vanilla, chocolate and marble, and more. This dedicated professional can also include vegan tiers in her cakes. Bianca's specialty cakes are infused with syrup and buttercream, making them moist and mouth-watering. What’s more, her dedicated team oversees deliveries at wedding venues.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bianca was sooooo amazing! She not only was a professional but she became a friend! She was very open to my over-the-top, and sometimes crazy, ideas on what we wanted for our wedding cakes. She tried her very best to be sure she was executing what we wanted. I sent her everything from pictures to videos on different ways to style a particular tier I was dying to have. She didnt get angry or upset or throw out that "Dont tell me how to do my job" vibe. She was just heavenly! I look forward to using her in the future for ALL my events.
    April Married on 10/30/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a halloween themed wedding and went in with ideas that Biannca and her team took to a whole new level! The team was absolutely wonderful to deal with and everyone LOVED the cake, both the look and the taste, we will be frequenting the yummy services for years!
    Savannah Married on 05/18/2012
    4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the strawberry cake and it was absolutely delicious; I could not have asked for a better tasting cake. Also, it looked absolutely gorgeous and came out just the way I had imagined.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2466 Old Springville Road Birmingham, AL, 35215
2058565777

Wed - Sat: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location of (Who Doesn't Like Cake?)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding