Wedding Cakes by Betty

Birmingham, AL View map

I have years of experience making wedding and special occasion cakes including Christening cakes, birthday cakes,anniversary cakes, graduation cakes, Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah cakes. I make old fashioned fresh coconut, chocolate and caramel cakes with cooked icing, decorated cookies, petit fours, brownies, cupcakes, cake pops, cake bites and cream cheese herb baskets. Please visit my website for additional items and pictures.

I do not have a store front business but I work out of a commercial kitchen, and I would be happy to meet you for a free consultation and cake tasting at a convenient location including your home.

My cakes are baked from scratch using high quality ingredients and no preservatives. I use only unsalted butter for better flavor and make my own fillings. My cakes are filled with cooked Italian buttercream or your choice of other delicious fillings. The cake tiers are covered with rolled fondant, buttercream or rolled buttercream. The cakes are decorated with handmade edible sugar bows, gum paste flowers, lace, delicate piped embroidery, pressed lace accent pieces or you can use fresh flowers if you prefer.

?Wedding cakes are delivered and set up free in Birmingham area venues. I accept cash, checks and credit cards.

Please contact me so we can discuss your vision for your unique and beautiful cake! I would love the opportunity to make your dreams come true!

Betty Brock

Please send me an E-mail @ bettyhbrock@gmail.com or

call me 205-420-2878 and leave a message. I will return

your call promptly.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• User2404264 2+ years ago
    Have served many of Betty's cakes. They are always delicious and were delivered on time
    Virginia Married on 06/27/2015
    Betty Brock made a four-tier cake for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and delicious! She met with my two daughters and me several months before the wedding and brought along at least a dozen samples of different flavored cakes and icings for us to taste. All were delicious! We chose the white cake with white chocolate almond buttercream icing and it was wonderful. Her response time was very quick and she was easy to work with. Her prices were better than the other vendors I heard back from. I would definitely recommend Betty Brock and would use her again.
    Edith Married on 06/20/2015
    We found Betty to be such a Southern lady. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. She provided a storybook cake that met our daughters wildest imagination. So many people commented how good the cake tasted. The father of the bride raved about the value...well within the budget !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Birmingham
2054202878
Location of (Wedding Cakes by Betty)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding