Celebrations Design Group
Consultations: For Charge
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Profile   Reviews (99)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
For many years in Philadelphia and on the Main Line we have worked with Celebrations Design Group and absolutely love them. They are wonderful!

Celebrations Design Group is AMAZING! I always look forward to working with them. This incredibly talented group of artists will take your vision and make it 10 times more beautiful than you imagined! Professional and so nice to work with, trust that you are in good hands with Celebrations Design Group.

We love working with Celebrations Design Group. Tom Covello is very creative and does a great job.

A top-notch floral decorator for your top-notch event!

Beautiful designs and great to work with on any event!

Tom and Patti of Celebrations Design Group are among the easiest, most creative and innovative florists I have ever worked with. Their professionalism, friendliness and helpfulness were unparalleled. As an event planner, I have had the opportunity to work with a number of great florists and Celebrations Design Group is no exception. Upon meeting Tom, I knew I had the perfect florist for my bride. He allowed her to share her vision while he infused his creativity all while staying within her price point. Patti was always available to discuss changes, ideas and any other items that came up during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Their honesty, level of service and desire to see a bride's vision become a reality are not hindered by their client's budget. They treat every client with the same care and concern. If you are contemplating using Celebrations Design Group, please do not hesitate. Do yourself a favor, schedule an appointment and experience the amazing talents of the Celebrations Design Group team.

Love Tom from Celebrations Design. He's so easy and great to work with and does an amazing job creating custom floral designs and decor.

Celebrations Design Group has been one of my preferred vendors for several years. They provide beautiful flowers and decorations for all types of events and are wonderful to work with. For my own events, I feel very comfortable giving Tom some guidelines and a budget and letting him "run with it". I've never been disappointed by his work.

We have worked with Celebrations Design Group in numerous weddings and events. They are very professional and do beautiful work. We highly recommend them to all of our clients.

610-833-5739
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire