Cakes By Audrey

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a huge cake fan I was dead set on a cake from one of the most recognized bakers in Birmingham. After attending a tasting I was torn. The cake was good but SO expensive. I remembered a cake from a friend's recent wedding and looked up Audrey. As I attended the tasting I was blown away. Her cake was amazing!! I knew I wanted traditional flavors and Audrey shared many combinations of cake and different buttercreams to give me the exact taste I wanted. When asking about price and dates I was once again surprised by how reasonable and easy to work with she was. She helped me design a rustic cake full of flavor and then created 100 mini pies of different flavors to satisfy my husband. Delivery and set up were perfect and afterwards I had even the pickiest palates tell me it was the greatest cake they had ever had. I loved working with Audrey and I can't wait for my one year anniversary cake! Yep, she thinks of everything!
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Would recommend Cakes by Audrey to anyone! She is so well priced and her work is awesome! Audrey, herself, is amazing to work with. She and her business are great!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Audrey is GREAT at what she does all around, but she really wowed us with a white chocolate bread pudding. Instead of a cake, my husband requested WCBP, and everyone loved it! It was wiped out by our guests, but luckily Audrey had tucked some away for us in our goody basket so we could enjoy it on our honeymoon. Springville is not Audrey's current location, however. She is now located in Riverside near Pell City.
Wedding: 05/25/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a nontraditional wedding cake that was 1/2 FSU, 1/2 Auburn. It was so cute and not to mention delicious! We also had A&J cookies that we gave to our family & friends as wedding favors. Everyone loved them and thought they were so yummy! We will definitely use this vendor again for all our sweet tooth needs:)
Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Audrey did an amazing job with our cake. She sat down with me and helped me put together just what I was looking for in a cake. Her production of the cake was beautiful! It was just what I imagined. I looked at about 8-10 cake places in Birmingham, and you can't get a better deal on a cake. She has the best-tasting cake and it is a great price. No extra fees, etc. Our cake was moist, delicious, and beautiful!
Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Audrey is amazing and you realize this the minute you meet her! She takes her time to get to know you before making your wedding cake and she is SO attentive to your needs. She is so talented as well and can pretty much do anything you ask her. It goes without saying that the cakes were both beautiful AND delicious-which is hard to find in a wedding cake, they're usually either one or the other. My flavor was french vanilla almond with white icing and my husband had a german chocolate cake with extra toasted coconut on the outside.

Audrey is so amazing and so reasonably priced...if you live anywhere close to Springville, AL you need to use her (she also does catering, which I'm sure is fabulous!!)
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Audrey was a pleasure to work with. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows! She was very open regarding her pricing - no hidden fees. She baked a beautiful cake that turned out better than I planned - it was also delicious!! I can't wait to try it again on our 1 year anniversary!
Wedding: 03/20/2010

April 2 Reviews
Audrey gave me more than I asked for. My bridal cake was a dream come true! I wish my husbands family had ordered the grooms cake from her too because it was a total disaster. I will use Audrey over and over again. No one compares in craftsmanship.
Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Audrey made a bride"s cake that was not only beautiful but delicious. The bride drew a design for Audrey and she copied it perfectly. The bride was so pleased to have her design on her own red velvet wedding cake. The groom's cake was an oreo cake that was amazing looking and amazing tasting. Thank you Audrey for two wonderful cakes.
Wedding: 09/06/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did a great job on our cake! They were very flexible and designed our cake exactly how we imagined it. All our guests loved it and they said it was the best cake they have ever eaten. I said the same thing too and couldn't be happier with it!
Wedding: 11/10/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so very pleased with my wedding cakes! I came in with a whole bunch of pictures and Audrey combined them and gave me exactly what I asked for! As for the taste/flavor, it was phenomenal.
Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful to do business with!
Wedding: 07/20/2007
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Great food and great service. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard "your wedding food was the best I have ever had". All of my cake got eaten if that tells you anything! I would use Cakes By Audrey all over again!
Wedding: 04/28/2007
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering
 205-467-9282
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire