Cafe n' Stuff Catering

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We wanted a dessert-only reception and they were more than willing to work with us! We wanted it to be more than just cake and they provided an amazing dessert and fruit buffet for us. They spent hours building the displays and decorated it beautifully! They exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 08/11/2013
Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cafe N Stuff was great to work with. Roberta was very responsive, professional, and offered many helpful suggestions. We served a salsa bar during cocktail for our guests. We weren't originally planning on serving alcohol, but their prices are very affordable! However, we didn't want our guests to get too drunk, so we had a soft bar (beer and wine only) with option of cash bar for liquor. The dinner entrees are also affordable. We had chicken and beef kabobs and paid extra for a grill chef, which I recommend. We had such great reviews from our guests who said they never had better wedding food, which is so great to hear! The serving staff were all professional, helpful, and appropriately dressed. Cafe N Stuff truly made my reception memorable!
Wedding: 08/25/2012

Pattie 1 Reviews
Rita and her staff made my daughters wedding the prefect day, from the food to the decorations. If you want your day to go prefect with no worries. Cafe n Stuff is the place to go!
Pattie
Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Party Supplies

Joshua 1 Reviews
Service was off the chart and we were very happy!
Wedding: 06/24/2012

Alejandra 1 Reviews
Everything about Cafe n Stuff was over the top. Their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my event was FANTASTIC was very noticable and appreciated. The staff was professional and experienced so that I didn't have to worry about anything. They handled it all without exception. The food was delicious, abundant and set in a beautiful display. It was almost too pretty to eat. Thank you Rita, Ebi and staff.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rita and her staff were extremely professional and attentive to our needs and few requests. They were very efficient and the dinner was excellent just as we had anticipated. I would highly recommend Cafe and Stuff to cater your next event. I have utilized them several times and they have always exceeded our expectations - actually those are words directly from the Groom. Food was very good and the set up made the reception look so beautiful! Thank you and I will see you Rita and Cafe & Stuff at our next event!
Wedding: 05/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just took the last of my wedding guests to the airport and heard one more time how this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Everyone who attended has said the same It was my daughter's dream wedding, held last Thursday, April 5, 2012. My daughter, Kelsey, is a very creative thinker and she had some unusual ideas and very specific ways that she wanted things to done. Our wedding was at the Clarke Estate, which was a most perfect venue. We were on a very strict budget and I was uncertain if we could pull off all she wanted. We met with several caterers before deciding on Cafe n Stuff. We felt from the first meeting that they would be able to meet our needs. However, they went beyond our expectations. We met with them several times to go over the ideas Kelsey had as they evolved. Rita and Mick captured the essence of her plans and pulled it off without a hitch. So, on the day of her wedding we didn't have to do a thing and enjoyed the blessing of her dream come true. I must say that even before the day, in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Mick was always available to answer questions. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He and his staff handled themselves with great professionalism. I recently went to a friends wedding who spent a fortune on her caterer and it was a great disappointment. I could not have expected more, even if I paid more.
Wedding: 04/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rita and her staff at Cafe n' Stuff are absolutely amazing!!! No detail was overlooked. The staff was professional, polite, looked great & were absolutely wonderful. Could not have asked for more on my wedding day. The food was great, we had a taco/tostada bar, which is a nice change from traditional "wedding food" and everyone LOVED it. People are still commenting on how great the meat and all the food was.
Wedding: 01/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot express enough how absolutely thrilled I was with the services Cafe n' Stuff provided for my wedding reception. Rita and Skylar helped me immensely during the planning stages and were extremely knowledgeable of things I didn't even think to ask about. At the reception, Rita and her crew were right on time, dressed professionally, were nice and very helpful. In fact, because one of my assistants was running late, Rita kindly stepped in and handled things that had nothing to do with catering just to help out. Several of my guests mentioned how delicious the food was and some are already planning to use Cafe n' Stuff for their upcoming events. I can't finish without mentioning that they decorated using my colors so beautifully that everything was incredibly elegant and classy. I love Cafe n' Stuff Catering!!!!
Wedding: 01/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cafe N Stuff catered our wedding and it was amazing. Rita handled 100% of the reception, she managed the DJ, Florist (center pieces), Cake delivery as well as set-up of the wedding favors. Rita and her staff were friendly, professional and on top of things. My backyard wedding was transformed into an elegant garden reception. Dance floor installed, Market umbrellas, bar, tables, chairs, linens, glass wear and most importantly the amazing food. We had cheese, cracker, veggie and fruit for starters which was displayed beautifully, with servers walking around offering our guest hot tequila shrimp skewers. SO YUMMY! :) The chicken and Steak skewers for dinner were a hit as well. The Staff walked around to insure our guest were taken care of. Plates were picked up once dinner was over. I was able to enjoy my wedding, because I knew Cafe n' Stuff had it all under control. Thank you Cafe n' stuff making my wedding planning stress free and wedding day exactly what I dreamed it would be!!!
Wedding: 09/24/2011
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CAFE N' STUFF IS EXCELLENT!!! The food was delicious, and the buffet area was beautiful. They also decorated the reception area, it was so goregeous we couldn't believe our eyes. The colors, candles, table top decorations, and the bling . Rita went out of way to make sure "everything" was just right. ( RITA MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!!)The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. We would use Cafe N' Stuff again!!! :)
Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The food was absolutely fantastic. Everything was fresh and delicious, and the staff was very accomodating. They set up a little table for me and the hubby with appetizers while we took pictures, which was super sweet.

We had one minor hiccup during the cake cutting, after my husband and I fed our pieces to each other we just stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to come and get the cake. I don't know if that was a failure on our part as we brought our own cake and maybe they expected us to cut it, or it wasn't communicated to the staff to come get the cake. Either way, very minor and it wouldn't stop me from using them again. Just make sure you run through the schedule with whoever will be one site.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We had our reception at the Harbor Lights in San Pedro. The food itself was great, the service was good as well. My only complaint about this night was that the AC was broken! You would think they would have checked this prior to our guests showing up. Also Rita said she would be there that day to take care of anything and she was not there, she did not call me to let me know or to give me the name of the person who would be in charge that day until I called her about the AC problem. For the inconvenience to my guests, they offered one hour of open bar, after my mother in law had asked them what they would do for us. I am sad to say I was disappointed with this place. I thought it would be better, maybe if Michael would have stayed it would have, but who knows. They did end up fixing the AC but not after my guests and I were sweating for a couple of hours.
Cafe n' Stuff Catering responded with the following comments:
Maria, I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your wedding reception, it is never our intention to have a Bride and Groom less than thrilled with the outcome. In regards to the air conditioning, sadly it was not working properly and we took immediate steps to have it corrected. In an effort to make up for this we offered to host the bar for (200 guests) an hour which was equivalent to $850.00 in drink sales. I (Rita) was personally at your reception for the entire set up and through hors d'oeuvres, I left to try and take care of the air conditioning situation, before leaving I introduced myself to your mother-in-law (Silvia) and also introduced her to Raysean, the coordinator for the rest of the evening. I hope that when you look back you will remember your reception fondly. I wish you the best of luck and happiness for your future together.
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rita and her staff where amazing!! They made my wedding day so special and beautiful!!
Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CafeN'Stuff was amazing! We had about 6 months of planning and we were a little more relaxed than most couples. But only because CafeN'Stuff really guided us through all of the complicated portions of planning our wedding. Having their help allowed us to enjoy our event instead of stress throughout the night.
We have never planned a party for this many people but Roberta and Rita from CafeN'Stuff were able to guide us through all of those things which most planners might forget. They really added a lot to our event.

And I can not forget the rest of the staff, including your amazing cooks... Our guests are still talking about the food! Their California chicken is to die for! Thank you for everything CafeN'Stuff. We are still getting compliments on the amazing venue, the great bar service, lighting, candy station, popcorn machine, our cake, and of course the food!

Also for any potential bride and groom, they are very flexible allowing us to bring in our own DJ, florist, and photographer as well as pies from a local bakery. Allowing us to do so much, where other venues would have denied us those little touches that make everything special. We got to setup the night before and rehearse a few days before. They were very inviting and supportive throughout the entire wedding. Even checking on us throughout the night, ensuring that all of our needs were met, thank you Roberta!

We can never thank you guys enough for giving us and our families memories to last a lifetime.
Wedding: 05/14/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
 562-940-4494
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire