Briarwood Banquet Center

Briarwood Banquet Center

Favorite
Hebron, KY
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Amy
05/30/2015

Beth @ the Briarwood really ensured that she made our daughter's wedding day special. She allowed us to personalize a lot of stuff, met with us to go over things and was flexible in doing so. Thanks for making our daughter's day so wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was wonderful. The price was great for a wedding with 150 people and included so much and so many deals. we were very lucky to find the briarwood. Everyone loved it and thought it was beautiful! You should definitely consider this if you want a wonderful, low budget, put together wedding!

Becky
10/05/2013
3.6

I was pleased with everything for our wedding. The only thing that I didn't like was we were told we would be able to do the rehearsal the night before and when we got there they had another event going on .

Katie
09/21/2013
2.8

Stick with what you want. They might recommend doing something one way, but if you have a certain look you want do it your way because it is YOUR big day!

Brittanie
07/13/2013
2.5

I was very upset. My sister had used your hall for her reception and the event was flawless. However my reception was flawed. We were charged for charger plates that weren't on the tables. The hot hors de voures weren't provided at the cocktail hour like planned. Your waitstaff forgot and brought them out at the end. I picked chicken fingers for the reason that the small children weren't going to eat the beef. At my sisters reception she and her husband were waited on by members of the staff. My brothers friend waited on my groom and I because your people couldnt be bothered. Then the dj that was recommended by you all was unhappy with something that a groomsmen did and she attacked me about it! I was the bride. Her 26 years of professionalism didn't show through in her actions. I was devastated. I was promised a stress free night and it was not. That dj should have gone to te captain of our staff then that person to my parents. You should never go to the bride. In my opinion after Ashley left last summer your hall went downhill. I would never recommend this space to a friend.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
2+ years ago

Ashley, Briarwood Mngr, was extremely helpful and helped us though every step of the reception process. She kept us up to date with everything. The venue was so pretty!

Anonymous
4.3

We were very happy with Briarwood. Everything turned out perfect and exactly how we imagined it! It was so nice of Ashley to allow us to decorate the hall the day before, and she was so easy to get ahold of when we had any questions. Also, our guests are still talking about how good the food was! The only thing we were disappointed about was that we saw the employees throwing our left over wedding cake in the garbage, and when we inquired about taking it him they still ending up throwing it away.

AmyP0505
11/03/2012

Ashley and the staff did a WONDERFUL job!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant
Anonymous
2+ years ago

we just had our wedding at the briarwood and it was amazing! i was an out of town bride and at all inclusive packages made it an easy choice! coming from just outside of d.c our $6000 budget got us peanuts. thanks to the briarwood we stayed under budget and got everything we wanted. ashley always emailed me back within 24 hours but usually it was 2! she always had all the answers or plenty of suggestions! our package included an hour of open bar which we didnt want so we were able to trade that for an extra hour on the reception! the dj was included and he was awesome! we had a blast with him. he did everything we asked, i know he was searching for hours for some of the songs we wanted. the cake was also included and omg it was so good! it truly was the best cake i have ever had and i am a sweets girl. my design was a little different and she nailed it! its not your average crap wedding food, the fried chicken is still being talked about. all my guests had a blast, we did too. the quality of everything and the service was top notch but the cost was reasonable. i would absolutely recommend briarwood to any and everyone, no mater what your budget you can have a beautiful and classy event. my family and friends have been to some high budget weddings and everyone says our wedding was the best. it was all thanks to the briarwood crew! i am high maintenance, i am a priss i saw a lot of venues in a couple different states and we know we made the perfect choice.

Shannon
10/13/2012

This venue was one of the cheaper venues so I was concerned at first, but those doubts were quickly muted upon meeting with Ashlee. Throughout the entire planning process Ashlee was very helpful and accommodating! I couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Patricia
10/12/2012

Everything was great. The food was good, the cake was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned it to be, and the DJ was great. A good mixture of music.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Becky
08/04/2012

We had a blast. We had a larger event with some "over the top" requests. Very flexible to work with, and hall looked very nice all done up.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Kieth
06/23/2012

We booked our daughters wedding a more than a year in advance. Ashley and Brad and Alex were contacted at various times throughout the year concerning questions and had accommodated us in every way possible. We had a huge crowd and maxed out the Mahogany Room and more than met our expectations. The cake that came with our package was excellent. I place a high premium on hospitality for our guests and it was if Briarwood was part of our family that evening. Thank you so much!

Megan
06/16/2012

Ashley and the Briarwood staff were nothing short of fantastic! Our event was seamless and unforgettable! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was and how great the food was! Thanks Ashley!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Everyone at Briarwood was extremely helpful. Even though we just popped in several times they never seemed to mind and always welcomed us and helped us with any questions or concerns we had. The owner and manager went out of there way to make sure everything was just what we wanted and we were 110% happy with all of our choices.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with the staff at Briarwood Banquet Center was great. Every one was incredibly helpful and did everything they could to make sure everything went well for our wedding. They provided the catering as well and the food was amazing!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue