Brett Leemkuil Design
Expanding your ideas through imaginative design!
712 Howard Street

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Brett and his team were incredible. They made sure every detail was perfect. they made the difference between a regular wedding and a dream wedding.
Brett Leemkuil Design responded with the following comments:
You two were DREAM clients! It was an immense pleasure to work with, not only you two , but your extended family as well......Many, Many Thanks,
Brett
Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Brett did a fabulous job on the flowers for our ceremony at our recent wedding.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brett was absolutely incredible to work with. My husband and I went for our initial meeting and loved his ideas. He took a few minor details I wanted included and incorporated them in such a beautiful way. The flowers for our bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc. were stunning. And the decor he put together for our reception was simply magical. He worked easily (or so it seemed to us!) within our budget and responded to emails very quickly. We also just loved him! I would recommend Brett to anyone. He's fantastic.
Brett Leemkuil Design responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much!!!! You two were an absolute pleasure to work with!
Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
worked with Brett in San Francisco ... great organizations skills as well as talent , creativity .... he was part of many great and successful events .
and fun too!
Wedding: 12/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew Brett was my florist from our first meeting. I gave him a couple of pictures and told him the feeling I wanted our guests to experience and he immediately picked up on it and took it beyond my imagination. I had absolutely no worries going into my wedding. Brett's work was beautiful! We received so many compliments for our Oct. 2010 wedding. The site decor was beautiful - beyond what I anticipated. My bouquet and the girls' bouquets were gorgeous! The boutonnieres were original. Every part of it was wonderful! I would most definitely recommend Brett to anyone!
Wedding: 10/30/2010
 920-431-0409
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire