Boston's Wedding Entertainment & UpLighting

Value
Flexibility
Daniel
10/17/2014

Gary, the owner, was amazing to work with from the very beginning. We reached out to several DJs during the early stages of our wedding planning, and the interactions with Gary stood out among the others. He was quick to respond and very straightforward with all the details. Often times, when looking for quotes and information from wedding vendors, they are purposely vague in order to get you to interact so they can make the sale. We met with Gary prior to signing a contract, and the decision was made in our minds before we left his office.

The prices are very reasonable, and you get two DJs, which is very was huge, because it allows one person to control the music, while the other coordinates everything with the wedding party, etc.

Having Gary and his crew there at our wedding took ALL of the unease out of the night. On more than one occasion, when asking Gary where and when to be, he told us not to be concerned with anything, and that he'd come get us when we were needed.

We had a lot of unique song requests, and pretty specific instructions on how we wanted things to go, and it went better than we even expected.

If you want to enjoy your special day, without having to worry about all the details coming together, while being more than confident that everything will be done right, you'd be crazy not to hire Boston Wedding Entertainment and UpLighting!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I worked with Boston's Wedding Entertainment for our recent wedding. I had been apprehensive about finding the right DJ because we were having a small wedding (around 50 people of varying ages) and I really wanted everyone to have a good time. Gary was receptive to all of our ideas and was very professional in planning and preparing for our wedding. Boston's Wedding Entertainment provided the music for both our ceremony and our reception, which were in different parts of the venue. The timing of the songs was spot on for the ceremony and introductions, and the reception was so much fun! People never stopped dancing to all of the up beat songs he played. He took requests from my family that ended up being a hit, but had a plan in mind and turned down requests that would not have kept up the atmosphere. People are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Thanks Boston's Wedding Entertainment!!

Arianna
08/30/2014

The question I have answered most since our wedding night is "who was your DJ and where did you find him". That is normally followed by " you had the best DJ I have ever heard!" And I completely agree. Gary was great!

We used Boston’s Wedding Entertainment for our wedding at the Omni Parker House in Boston. We had seen them at another wedding last year and hired him right away! They were amazing! It was great since we planned our wedding from Maryland. We met with Gary via phone and Email and he was very responsive. The forms went through so many details of the day, and it ran seamlessly.

Boston’s Wedding Entertainment played songs we liked, and made sure they had all of our songs for the first dance, ceremony entrance, etc. We used some he didn't have in their library and it was no problem for him to get them.

We used the up lighting at our venue and he did a beautiful job Uplighting the venue. Also gave us a great price. During the middle of the night my family requested the dollar dance, and they built it right into the reception after I asked for it. They arrived to the event on time, set up quickly, and checked in with bride/groom to make sure we were ready before he began.

They really kept the party going all night. They played my aunt and uncle's wedding song and kept the flow of the wedding events going perfectly. All of our guests had a fantastic time dancing - they really read the crowd.

We had a fabulous experience with Boston’s Wedding Entertainment and would recommend them to everyone and anyone. The best in the business!!!!

Ashley
06/21/2014

I first came across Boston’s Wedding Entertainment on Wedding Wire and was pleased with their great reviews. Since a DJ is so critical to a wedding reception, I also performed my due diligence and everyone I spoke with so highly of them, so I wanted to check them out. When I contacted them, Gary was so responsive and flexible. He also offered competitive prices (I searched a lot of DJs). My fiance and I requested to meet him in person, and we instantly clicked.

We hired Boston’s Wedding Entertainment to DJ and emcee our wedding on 6/21, and everything went so smoothly. Whenever I reached out to Gary with requests, he was so responsive which I really appreciated since I did a lot of the wedding coordination myself. He has a great website whereby we could provide information on our first dance, song requests, timing, etc. It was so helpful since I was trying to do a lot of the coordinating myself and I actually forgot about some aspects of the reception but Gary didn’t. They also sent me reminders prior to the wedding and set up a call for us to discuss songs in detail. I was very impressed with his professionalism. He was so accommodating because I requested specific songs that are not common or easy to find, including an acoustic version of a song for our first dance as husband and wife. I really appreciated this attention to detail because it was just perfect during the reception. Boston’s Wedding Entertainment were already set up when I arrived at the reception location so I was pleased with their efficiency and time management.

Also, I STRONGLY recommend the Up Lighting Package they have too offer, awesome!

I couldn't be more happier with Boston’s Wedding Entertainment since I didn't have to worry about a thing except to have a good time with my family, friends and new husband!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

You made a special night for me and my husband even more special!

Courtney
06/14/2014

Hiring Boston’s Wedding Entertainment for our wedding was the best decision. Gary is always on time for our meeting, most especially on our big day - very professional. During our meeting, he made us feel that this event is all about us and what we want to happen. He gladly accepted and granted our requests. Best of all, he was flexible and was willing to compromise. On our wedding day, everything that was discussed on our meeting was gracefully executed. The playlist was the bomb! Everybody was up on their feet dancing until the party was over. Our friends kept talking about how wonderful our wedding was. We also hired him to up light our reception, if your thinking about it just do it. They do it for a very reasonable price too.

I could not thank Gary of Boston’s Wedding Entertainment more for letting me enjoy my wedding and not worry about anything at all.

Cortney
06/14/2014

Adrian
04/19/2014

Stop searching for your wedding entertainment right now! Boston’s Wedding Entertainment is absolutely the best! I don't normally do this but we were so happy with the fantastic job that Gary and his staff provided, I felt that they deserved it. First after talking with Gary we knew our entertainment would be covered. Meeting with Gary in the very beginning was so easy. All my wedding jitters disappeared after speaking with him and letting him soothe us with his calming voice. We were just so sure of Gary that my fiancé and I didn’t' think twice about booking him.

Gary was amazing at our wedding. They kept all our guests engaged and even the older crowd were up and shaking their booties! Gary is awesome and personalized our reception perfectly adding wonderfully sentimental touches. Gary was perfect. Great voice, great energy and took the party were it needed to go and wasn't too loud and annoying like some can be.
He provided our ceremony music as well as our cocktail and reception music. They also have Up Lighting in one of their packages, which was a beautiful hit at our wedding! The Up Lighting was another factor that really put them over the top other DJs. It made the room really pop! Everyone keeps saying what a wonderful time they had and how extremely gorgeous the room looked as they also provided the Up Lighting in our ballroom, changing colors every so often to give the room a soft glow.

Overall we couldn't be more pleased. For the service that we got the price was very reasonable. If you want your guests to be saying that was the BEST Wedding we have been too I STRONGLY recommend Boston’s Wedding Entertainment! You will not go wrong with Boston’s Wedding Entertainment. Thank you Gary!!!

Janice
01/25/2014

There are simply no words to describe our perfect Boston Wedding on January 25, 2014. Boston’s Wedding Entertainment made our reception absolutely flawless.

Leading up to the wedding, we met with our Gary, for those of you who would like a name to request. He went above and beyond to take the time to personally meet with my family and fiancé, honoring all of our MANY song requests and multiple changes to our timeline.

Boston’s Wedding Entertainment assisted with the timeline, music, announcing of the bridal party, and lighting at the Boston Harbor Hotel. They did an exceptional job of keeping us on the tight schedule I had planned; organizing the bridal party for the grand entrance and kept the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!

Everything was absolutely perfect!! Everyone at Boston’s Wedding Entertainment was reliable, extremely helpful, responsive to any and all concerns--and truly went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure our day was exactly as we had imagined. It was that, and so much more! We have had many of our guests say it was the best wedding they have ever been to! (The words every bride and groom want to hear from their guests!)

If given the option, Boston’s Wedding Entertainment would have 10 stars! They are by far the BEST IN THE BOSTON AREA! One of my bridesmaids booked them for her upcoming Wedding in July!

They will make your day absolutely perfect!

Alyssa & Jim
12/07/2013

Anyone considering Boston’s Wedding Entertainment, look no further... really.
Gary is awesome!!!

We cannot possibly say enough good things about Gary and Boston’s Wedding Entertainment! They were absolutely fabulous from beginning to end. When we were looking for DJs we found that a lot of companies were really slow to respond, hard to get a hold of or difficult to work with. From our first contact with Gary it was SO EASY, he was clear, quick, friendly, and helpful. We were planning our wedding from a distance so everything had to be done via email and skype. We met with Gary once at his office and he was so friendly and helpful, and totally understood everything we wanted and he really got our taste in music, even though we could only give him a few examples! I felt so confident going into the wedding with Gary because he was so organized and easy to communicate with.

Gary was simply amazing at the wedding. We really wanted people to DANCE and he made sure the dance floor was never empty. The music was just what we wanted, and EVERYONE LOVED IT. We literally had an 8 year old and a 60 year old on the dance floor all night long, and all ages in between! Gary was friendly, helpful and truly exemplified what it means to be a “Master of Ceremony” (MC). We really could not have asked for more. I feel so lucky to have had Gary at our wedding- many people said it was the “best wedding ever” and that had so much fun "The Wedding of the Decade"! Our guests are still emailing and calling us with comments about how it was one of the best wedding’s they’ve ever been too and we owe that all to Gary! We HIGHLY recommend Gary from Boston’s Wedding Entertainment!! Clearly the best DJ in the Boston area!
Love - Jim & Alyssa

Katherine
11/23/2013

My husband and I got married at the Indian Hill Country Club in Andover, MA with 150 guests and hired Gary from Boston’s Wedding Entertainment to DJ and MC our wedding. Gary was great to work with and a fabulous DJ/MC. After reading reviews and explaining our music style to him we were very impressed. Gary is very professional. He was there at our first meeting and also through the hole planning process. He responded to emails within a few hours whenever we contacted him during our year of wedding planning. Another DJ we were talking to request that we meet halfway and showed up 30 minutes late! Gary was a welcome contrast to this we met him in his office and we knew right away that we liked him.

Gary stayed connected throughout our year of wedding planning and responded quickly to emails and requests. For example, he blended two songs for our first dance and gave us two versions to choose from. Gary made it clear that he was catering to our needs for our special day and he was very laid-back, yet very detail-oriented. He asked us a lot of questions about our music tastes and style preferences for the wedding music. We had a wide range of friends and family at our wedding and Gary kept the floor packed all night! During the last half hour of the reception, everyone was on the dance floor having a blast. His Up Lights were phenomenal adding that special touch to the night.

Gary from Boston’s Wedding Entertainment is a great choice because he is professional, punctual, courteous, and passionate about being a DJ/MC. We would highly recommend him for your wedding! By far the beat DJ in the Boston area!

Private User
1+ year ago

Gary was extremely professional and wonderful to work with. He did a great job at our wedding and had the whole place dancing. Thank you so much Boston's Wedding Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

I did my wedding planning from California, and my husband and I selected Boston’s Wedding Entertainment. After a few phone calls with Gary we knew that he would be the one for us. The process was REALLY easy and simple. We also HIGHLY recommend Gary.

I wasn't sure, going into the wedding, whether we would have a dancing crowd or not. We didn't restrict Gary by giving him a "do not play list" because we felt that its best to let the professional do his job and HE WAS FANTASTIC!! He felt out the crowd and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. It was AWESOME! There was so much dancing and so many people out ALL NIGHT that we broke the dance floor!!

I could NOT be happier with our selection for DJ. He was attentive, introducing himself to our wedding party as soon as he saw us, and checking in with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy.

My husband is in music production and he had created our intro and some other items, and Gary really worked with him to have this presented the way he envisioned. Gary is wonderful!! He was by far the most professional vendor we used for our wedding.

He always answered calls and emails very quickly and followed through with everything he said he would. He is very thorough and organized in his planning. He found all of the music we wanted for our ceremony with no problem. So many more compliments for Gary--sooooooo easy to work with, accommodating, friendly, always smiling, and REALLY excellent at what he does. You really can’t find a better wedding DJ out there.

If you are on the fence at all, select Boston’s Wedding Entertainment. They will not disappoint you, honestly. Also, we feel like we got WAY more than what we paid for. We had a LOT of people, and other vendors, compliment us on our DJ. We highly recommend him! It will for sure be one part of the wedding you won't have to worry about!

Private User
1+ year ago

We recently got married and used Boston's Wedding Entertainment for both our ceremony and reception. The first time my husband and I met with Gary, we had 110% confidence he was the DJ for us, and we just knew he would do a fabulous job, and that he did! We were so pleased that the dance floor was going all night. We were nervous having a Sunday wedding that a lot may have to step out early or really have to just play it easy. But in the end, we realized we were worrying for nothing! The dance floor was packed until the very end with all ages. Gary presents himself with the upmost professionalism and really runs a tight ship! He made sure he always gave us a heads up to what is coming next throughout the night, which we greatly appreciated. We were very fortunate to have found he best DJ in Boston!

Services Used: DJ

I did my wedding planning from California and my husband and I selected Boston's Wedding Entertainment. After a few phone calls with Gary we knew that he would be the one. The process was REALLY easy and simple. We also HIGHLY recommend Gary. I wasn't sure, going into the wedding, whether we would have a dancing crowd or not. We didn't restrict Gary by giving him a "do not play list" because we felt that it's best to let the professional do his job. HE WAS FANTASTIC! He felt out the crowd and keep EVERYONE on the dance floor all night. We also hired him to do up lighting, girls if your thinking about it, DO IT. That made the hole atmosphere so awesome!

I could not be more happier with our selection for a dj and up lighting than Boston's Wedding Entertainment. He was attentive and was checking in with us all night to make sure we were happy. Gary is Sooooooo easy to work with, accommodating, friendly always smiling and really excellent at what he does. If you're on the fence at all, selecting Boston's Wedding Entertainment, don't be! They will not disappoint you at all. Honestly, I feel like we got WAY more than what we paid for. We had a lot of people and other vendors compliment us on the DJ service that we selected. Thank you, Gary!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Boston Uplighting was great! I didn't even know there was a tech working at my wedding making sure the up-lighting was looking perfect all night long.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Gary is the best! We decided to use Boston's Wedding Entertainment because they were the DJ at my brothers wedding a few years ago and we loved every minute of the dancing and music. Gary did a wonderful job. He is professional and well organized. From our first meeting, he got to know us and the type of music we would like to hear. He gives you plenty of time to prepare your song choices and calls a week before the wedding to go over all the details and practice everyones names for the introductions. He was just a pleasure to work with. They never take a break and the music goes all night! They are very affordable and do everything they can to make sure your wedding is perfect!