BLISSFUL BRIDES HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTISTRY

BLISSFUL BRIDES HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTISTRY

San antonio, TX
210.771.7879
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer is the best! Her and her team came out to the venue the morning of the wedding and started on the everyones hair and makeup. She was so fun to hang out with all morning, and she went out of her way to do anything she thought she could help with, beauty related or not. She even spot cleaned my heels because she knew hairspray would get a grass stain out!! Having her there was so nice because she kept me laughing and smiling all morning. Everyone looked beautiful all night long thanks to her and her team. From the consultation to the big day, she was easy to get ahold of, and very professional. Love her!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

what an amaing personality!! Jennifer walked in and instantly made the day fun! She was professional and brought a team of professional talented people with her! Thank you making my day the best!!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was extremely flexible and worked around my busy schedule. She travels to wherever you are and sets up her mobile salon just for you. Jennifer did amazing work for both my bridal Up do and my bridesmaids hair. It also was a plus that she has a very putgoing and bubbly personality so ahe fit right in with our group! I will recommend Jennifer to anyone!