Austin Wedding DJ

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.3 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David is up for any venue you may have planned. He has all types of music to make everyone in the group get up on their feet and dance the night away. We have used his services on two occasions, and plan on having him back again!!

• Wedding: 12/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David was recommended to us by another friend and let me tell you - he did not disappoint. We spoke frequently to confirm information and David was always very nice and patient! On the big day, he showed up early and stayed late. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Additionally, we are using him for our 2012 company holiday party!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off, let me say I am shocked by some of these negative reviews. David was the most professional, responsive, and out right funniest person I have ever worked with. My wife and I lived in Houston at the time and you can imagine how hard it is to find wedding DJ's when living out of the Austin area. We came across David online and what an amazing find!!! His price was about half of what most DJ's charged in the area which made us a little skeptical, but when it was all said and done we would have gladly paid double!!! When David first met with us my wife wanted to cancel all other interviews we had made for that day!!! He was great in every way!!! He got the party started from the minute our guests walked in and they didn't leave the dance floor until they were turning on the lights for everyone to leave. He was very professional with all announcements, introductions, and keeping a tight schedule with all necessary speaches, cake cuttings, and dances. I would HIGHLY recommend David to anyone having a wedding or event in the future. Truely a pleasure to work with!!!
Tim and Amanda

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This DJ came very highly recommened and he did not disappoint!

• Wedding: 06/15/2011
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Ceremony was delayed due to his running late. Coordinator had to get songs we requested since he didn't have them. Father daughter dance moment was ruined when CD yes CD skipped. Played final song for us in the middle of reception. Enjoyed most of reception but could not truly be happy due to mistakes made in music category.

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David was a fun and energetic dj! He made the party start but also made our special moments perfect! I would recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/22/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

David did a great job for us on our wedding day. Played great music. At times, was a bit hard to get a hold of, but definitely brought everything together nicely on our big day and was very flexible.

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

David was at times VERY hard to get ahold of, and the return calls sometimes did not happen. The music was OK, but not what I had mentioned I wanted. I had to ask him several times to put on a certain type of music, and he would play one song and then go back to what he was originally playing. I would not use him again, but would not detour anyone who may want to have a consultation with him either.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David did our ceremony and reception music. He was very helpful and easy to work with. He kept the music soft during dinner and then kept the party going afterward. He has a wide variety of music and gauges the reaction of the crowd to determine what to play. He made it a great party. And his pricing is hard to beat.

• Wedding: 07/26/2008
512-791-3976
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3