Apron Annie's Creative Cuisine

Apron Annie's Creative Cuisine

Eagle, WI
262.594.3799
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a vegan wedding, which is atypical. Not a preference many caterers are willing to work with. Especially in the dairy state! But Apron Annie's had previous experience with vegan fare and were totally up to the task. The food was above and beyond amazing! Even the vegan-fearful wedding guests were raving about the delicious feast. I also asked Apron Annie's to make my wedding cake. They created a huge, beautiful, sinfully delectable, vegan carrot cake. Best cake I've ever eaten!

Services Used: Catering

Apron Annie's was amazing - it made my wedding so special. They are so nice to work with, very flexible and open to ideas. The food was amazing. Every single item was so good - from appetizers to main course to dessert - it was perfect. You should see the pictures of my individual wedding cakes that they made - something everyone will remember for years to come. I still dream about them they tasted so good!!!

I am a foodie - and I am telling you they are top of the line - everything was delicious. Their staff is great - very professional service and also on the back end in planning it was very easy to get things done. The owner is very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but someone would always get back to me and work with me on any questions I had. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM .... you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Catering

Apron Annie's food is amazing and so beautiful. They worked with me to create a custom menu I knew my guests would all enjoy. Very chic, a little out of the ordinary, and a totally non-traditional buffet for my wedding at home. Apron Annie's also had a great relationship with the rental company so it felt like they were one team. They worked great together and it definitely left me with less to do. On the day of the wedding they took care of everything and at the end of the day you would have never known they were there. The kitchen was spotless, the left over food was packed up and refrigerated, and they even took the trash out. Brides, the greatest thing I think they did for us was keep a little bit everything for my groom and I to eat later. Everyone is right when they say you won't have time to eat. That was really special because we thought so hard about what everyone would enjoy eating and it was a real treat to know that we were going to get to enjoy it too.

Services Used: Catering

Apron Annie's was so great to work with for our wedding. I'm a picky vegetarian and they were more than accomodating. Wendy made a special dish for me and we worked together to develop the menu. The meat eaters were very satisfied too. Everything was great and so flavorful and unique. The food was really yummy and our guests raved about it. A couple of them said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I highly reccomend them to anyone who is looking for a great caterer.

Services Used: Catering

Excellent menu selections. Guest marveled at the quality of the food. several guests said, "Best food at a wedding I have ever had."

Profile Picture
karishka
01/11/2009

amazing food affordable prices,i loves their service and quality.

Services Used: Catering

Excellent food and service. Go above and beyond.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake