Alana's Fine Art Photography
“Images to be cherished for a life time”
565 Whittier Rd

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Alana was very thorough in making sure she understood what we were hoping for with our wedding photos before the wedding. She met with us to get to know us and our interests to ensure she tailored the shots she would take to our style and expectations. She took all of the shots we wanted before, during, and after the ceremony and had a balance of posed and candid shots, just as we had hoped. We were thrilled with our photos and have a gorgeous album to treasure for the rest of our lives. We gave photos as Christmas presents to family and everyone unanimously said that Alana did a wonderful job, and we agree!!!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The photographer went over everything prior to the day of the wedding and the only thing she didn't get right was the rain - though there wasn't much she could have done about that. She made several changes to the package until it met our needs - picture sizes, picture options and quantity. She had many ideas about the photos - groups, settings, poses and many suggestions that enhanced the photos. The best thing was that she worked with us in developing the package from the beginning - where to shoot, what options, what people, what events, so many things we never would have been able to anticipate and she helped us get it all on film. And with her photo site, all participants could order their own photos if they didn't get what they wanted with their camera.
Wedding: 05/28/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alana did an awesome job! I would definitely recommend her to every bride. She was very professional and didn't "get in the way" like a lot of photographers. I've heard a lot brides complain about their photographers being in the way or being to "bossy" but I had an absolutely fantastic experience with her and LOVED the pictures!
Wedding: 08/16/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alana was very professional at my wedding and took a lot of great photos of my husband and I. She took pictures before my wedding of us getting ready and during our wedding. The quality of the photos were great. I would definitely hire her again for any event that I might have.
Wedding: 09/17/2005
 207-778-6696
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire