Alana's Fine Art Photography

Alana's Fine Art Photography

Favorite
Farmington, ME
207.778.6696
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alana was very thorough in making sure she understood what we were hoping for with our wedding photos before the wedding. She met with us to get to know us and our interests to ensure she tailored the shots she would take to our style and expectations. She took all of the shots we wanted before, during, and after the ceremony and had a balance of posed and candid shots, just as we had hoped. We were thrilled with our photos and have a gorgeous album to treasure for the rest of our lives. We gave photos as Christmas presents to family and everyone unanimously said that Alana did a wonderful job, and we agree!!!!

Services Used: Photography

The photographer went over everything prior to the day of the wedding and the only thing she didn't get right was the rain - though there wasn't much she could have done about that. She made several changes to the package until it met our needs - picture sizes, picture options and quantity. She had many ideas about the photos - groups, settings, poses and many suggestions that enhanced the photos. The best thing was that she worked with us in developing the package from the beginning - where to shoot, what options, what people, what events, so many things we never would have been able to anticipate and she helped us get it all on film. And with her photo site, all participants could order their own photos if they didn't get what they wanted with their camera.

Services Used: Photography

Alana did an awesome job! I would definitely recommend her to every bride. She was very professional and didn't "get in the way" like a lot of photographers. I've heard a lot brides complain about their photographers being in the way or being to "bossy" but I had an absolutely fantastic experience with her and LOVED the pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Alana was very professional at my wedding and took a lot of great photos of my husband and I. She took pictures before my wedding of us getting ready and during our wedding. The quality of the photos were great. I would definitely hire her again for any event that I might have.