Affordable Photography by MEK

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am absolutely in love with the photoraphs that Mark took from my wedding day this past October. I called Mark a few times with questions about how the set up would work for the big day and he always had an answer for me. The week of my Wedding Mark called me to go over some general and generic photo groups that I wanted in my photos and the day of he was very flexible when we decided to have a few extra people in them (thankfully we had a very small bridal party).

I thought overall it was a very good experience and it was really helpful to have Toni, his wife, there to help move us in ways that made his pictures really stand out more! I would recommend him to anyone looking for amazing pictures at a budge friendly price.

Services Used: Photography

I was so excited to work with Mark and his wife, Toni. My original photographer cancelled at the last moment, which was actually doing me a favor. Mark worked with me to create a package that fit our budget. I wound up with photography, video, and the photo booth. They were very helpful during my wedding. I received my photos and albums within 4 weeks. I would recommend Affordable Photography by MEK to any couple for their wedding day.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Becca
08/24/2013

Affordable Photography by MEK was worth every penny! The staff were helpful on my wedding day.I traded up my prints for an extra album for my parents.

1.6

My disappointment with Mark began when I was informed less than a month before my wedding that Mark himself would not be our photographer, as he had originally told us when we met with him. With this I was assured that Kevin our actual photographer was wonderful and that he had done many weddings at our venue and knew all the perfect spots for pictures. Well he may have known these awesome spots but I never saw them or had any pictures taken at those spots. All pictures were taken either in the bridal suite, on the metal steps outside the bridal suite( if you would have turned us 90 degrees we would have had a beautiful mountain background), or on the patio where the ceremony occurred. More disappointment came when I realized I had not one picture of myself and my son who was my ring bearer on my wedding day. The only fun picture I had with my wedding party was the guys lifting me up. ( which I had to suggest to Kevin). Oh and the sunglasses picture which we suggested as well. My disappointments were brought to Marks attention and I do not feel as though my concerns were validated. I tried to forget these disappoints as there were photos captured that were truly beautiful. But my final disappointment came when I relieved my album. They were placed squarely in an album from start to finish of the day. Yes I like the chronological order of the pictures but 4 pictures on the same page of my groomsmen is a bit redundant. I feel like no effort or creativity went into designing this, which is the one of the few things I have to remember my day from. I would not recommend this photographer to anyone. As far as videography which was set up through Mark, this guy was amazing! Big difference in professionalism between photographer and videographer.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
1+ year ago

Photography packages and services were a great value for the price. From the beginning we felt very comfortable with Mark's experience and felt confident that he would follow through with great professional service, leaving us with one less wedding item to worry about! Mark is very friendly and is sincerely interested in capturing your special moments for you.

Deb
12/01/2012
4.7

Very creative! We LOVE the coffee table style book of our wedding - the mix of black and white and color was awesome and some of the poses our photographer suggested were fantastic!

2+ years ago

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He responded to emails and phone calls promptly. He worked with us to get the pictures that we wanted at the price that we wanted. I have told many people that I know about him.

4.7

Mark and his wife did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. They worked around our schedule and were very laid back. They captured photos for everything we asked for and even stayed a little longer than what we had originally paid for to make sure they got shots of all parts of the reception. My only negative was the amount of photos taken for the bride and the groom's family were a bit uneven. If you use Mark you will have wonderful photos, just be sure to tell him what it is that you want. Also, if you are looking for artsy/photo journalistic types of photos Mark did not do a lot of that. All in all, happy with the service. Thanks Mark!

Services Used: Photography

Cannot sing his praises enough. AMAZING!!!

Affordable Photography by MEK responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Kristen! We wish you and Mike all of the happiness in the world.

Angel
10/06/2012

Wonderful and original editing; lot of fun and natural while taking the pictures.

Affordable Photography by MEK responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Angel.

Kira
06/16/2012

We just got online access to view our proofs and to share our photos with family and friends to order as they choose. Mark kept his word and mailed us the DVD, CDs with rights to all the pictures as well as information to choose our pre-paid package of prints. We have over 800 wonderfully edited photos from the two very pleasant photographers at our wedding. His company name definitely says it all in that the quality of service and photographs you receive is definitely affordable for any budget. We even added the DVD service and are very pleased we did! Definitely look into this photographer to capture the moments of the best day of your life!

Services Used: Photography

Mark and his wife did a wonderful job on my wedding photography and I am beyond pleased!

2+ years ago

Since my wedding was on the day if the "once in a hundred year" snow storm in Hershey, pa I was happy to see that they showed up and were excited to be there. Even though we had no power at our reception site, the pictures were unique and awesome!!! The pictures came out beautiful!!!

Services Used: Photography

There were several reasons why we chose Affordable Photography by King - the main reason being that he was affordable and the quality of his images were second to none!! From our very first meeting with Mark King, we felt he was willing to work with us regarding the timeframe of the day and the types of photos we were hoping to capture. Throughout our special day, I felt Mark and his wife Toni went above and beyond - they really helped with the overall flow of our day and more than one time, I found that it was Mark carrying my train from picture to picture!! If you are looking for a photographer, I have no hesitation in recommending this professional yet very personable photographer!!!

Services Used: Photography

Mr. King was booked for our wedding day but he was willing to help anyways. He referred me to one his other photographers. Her name is Casey Dennis and she was wonderful. Casey was professional and her help was too. She was flexable with her shooting and easy going. The prices were very fair and there was several options for packages.

Services Used: Photography

Mark did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures. He even got down on the ground outside to get the perfect shot. You couldn't beat his prices either. The best value and quality!