William Innes Photography

William Innes Photography

23123 Lyons Ave
Santa Clarita, CA 91321 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We love to create stylishly contemporary and artistic images - while having fun in a relaxed atmosphere.

We only work with a limited number of couples each year to maintain the level of customer service our clients have come to expect. We never lose site of our client's individual tastes, experiences and history that make each wedding day unique and special.

To get in touch, please email us at william@innesphotography.com or give us a call at 323.639.3686

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am truly so pleased and excited to know I have beautiful memories to last a life time! William and his assistants did an amazing job photographing out wedding! When looking for a photographer it was quite overwhelming there are so many! Thankfully I knew once meeting with William we were going to be in good hands! Not only for his quality of work but because William is professional and organized. That is so key when you are dealing with a lot of vendors when planning! William was also fun to work with and collaborate with! He was genuinely interested in all of my ideas from a themed engagement session to every last detail at our wedding! That was so awesome! The day of our wedding went so smoothly and he was on top of photos from beginning to end! I can't wait to do our new family photo wall and hang our gorgeous photos!! Thank you so much William!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Melissa
Endorsements
William Innes has to be one of my favorite photographers out there. His images always tell a story. He has such great composition and vision and most of all has the abililty to make any bride feel so so comfortable in front of his camera. He brings out the best in each and every scenario. I would hire him over and over again.
William Innes Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles. We service weddings througout the local area, including Southern Califonia, Beverly Hills, and Santa Clarita. William Innes Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in modern and elegant weddings.
323-639-3686
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment