24881 Railroad Ave., Newhall, CA 91321 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment provides professional entertainment, lighting, and video for weddings, mitzvahs, corporate events, and more.

Whether you want a classy formal event or a crazy,out of control party, we have the music, lighting and performers to entertain you.

Our many lighting options can range from room decor to dance floor lighting. Along with a comprehensive video department to capture every special moment of your event.

Leonard0187

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment

Shelley · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ around

Alan was so helpful with all the details of our wedding. He is such a professional. He was so good at getting our guests onto the dance floor and talked to each table to get their suggestions on the music.
    Please check him out. He is the best.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shelley - it was a lot of fun. Your friends and family were just great. Tell Steve hello for me and thank you for your kind words.

Desiree · Married on 07/28/2018

Bino is truly the best dj ever! I met my now-husband at a wedding Bino was djing. My husband and I spent the ENTIRE night dancing together at that wedding. As soon as we got a date for the wedding, the very first vendor I called was Bino to make sure Bino would be the dj at our own wedding. I have a big family who throw lots of big parties with djs and EVERYONE came over to ask me where I found Bino so that they could hire him for their next event. My entire family was so impressed by his skills. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and that was because of Bino. My husband and I wanted to have a fun and energetic dance party and that's exactly what Bino gave us! He is the best. I can't wait for my next party so I can hire him again. Thank you Bino! You are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Bino did my Bat Mitzvah 13 years ago so when it came time for my wedding we instantly thought of him. He was amazing then and amazing now! He took requests which my guests loved, played our favorite songs, and got my non-dancing crowd on their feet! The venue has a noise ordinance so they stopped their speakers from reaching the volume I know Bino would've preferred, but he did an amazing job getting the energy up with his own enthusiasm and warmth. Bino is a kind, genuine and fun person- all my guests and vendors loved him, and some of my friends even remembered him from my Bat Mitzvah!! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ, and have already referred him to a few friends!!! Thank you, Bino, for being the best!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment's reply:

Carly - thank you so much for the great review. Bino is the man!

Award

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Love and Laughter Events, LLC
    Love and Laughter Events, LLC Wedding Florists

Used Alan Reno from LTMP for my own wedding in March 2015 and he was amazing!! Truly enjoyable experience to work with him, understood our musical vision for the night and played all our requested songs. Great DJ on top of that! Everyone that attended said it was the best wedding they ever went to! Danced all night long.

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege to work for both Alan & Bino for many years and have always enjoyed it. They are very professional and really know how to get the guest up and partying. Very high energy. I always end up with Great photos!! Highly recommend them!!

• William Innes Photography
    William Innes Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Let the Music Play. Clients love the entertainment and party feeling. Alan is a great Master of Ceremonies and Emcee. I highly recommend Let the Music Play for any event.

• 24881 Railroad Ave. Newhall, 91321 See on map