5014 Birch St. Montclair CA 91763, Los Angeles, CA 91763 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Love and Laughter Events, LLC

Love and Laughter Events is an exciting world where floral design, décor, and event coordination come together to create the event of your dreams. Love and Laughter Events strives to create magical weddings, beautiful corporate and charity events, fun bridal and baby showers and parties all inspired by you.

Follow Love and Laughter Events, LLC on

29 Reviews for Love and Laughter Events, LLC

Madison Smith · Married on 11/10/2018

Aside from saying yes to your proposal, it’ll be the best decision you make!

As a planner myself, I knew our wedding planner needed to be
    top notch and we found everything we needed and more with Alison and Love and Laughter Events. We knew she was fantastic from
    our first phone call with her, but she sure did prove it time and time again throughout our entire planning process up until the big day of and beyond. She followed (and shared) my vision and really made the
    perfect day come to life for me and my husband. We planned our wedding from across the country, which seemed a little daunting, but Alison made us feel very comfortable and that we were all in this
    adventure together! No matter what was thrown our way, Alison handled it all perfectly and didn’t even break a sweat. We feel so fortunate to have had her on our side and couldn’t recommend her and her team enough. She was so wonderful, we hope to remain in touch with her going forward.

P.S. They also did all of our beyond dreamy flowers - so amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Rory Harnisch · Married on 11/10/2018

Making dreams come true!

From the first conversation I had with Taylor at Love and Laughter, I knew my husband-to-be and I would be in good hands. Taylor was very communicative and responsive every time I reached out to her. Now on the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Taylor more than exceeded our expectations, she walked us through everything the night of the rehearsal and I woke up the day of my wedding knowing that I literally had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about. She set up the venue exactly like I pictured it, she was by my side when I needed her, and she helped to make my entire day go off with a bang. Taylor's service is worth it's weight in gold, she is a dream maker! I am forever grateful and I will surely recommend her to future brides. Thank you Taylor for helping to make our special day so memorable!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best Coordinators ever!

Alison and Taylor are amazing! I worked mostly with Alison throughout the entire process. I literally do not know what I would have done without her. We hired Love and Laughter Events as day of coordination but they were so much more than that. Alison answered all my questions from day one. She met with me to make sure all the details were in place. They took over communication with all vendors and the venue over a month before so I didn't have the extra stress. We hired them for our flowers as well and they turned out GORGEOUS! My bouquet was beautiful!! We had a hiccup of unexpected rain and Alison handled EVERYTHING! She managed to find a clear tent for us and worked with the venue to make sure nothing flawed our day. There was definite chaos the morning of the wedding because of the rain but Alison and Taylor made sure I wasn't aware of any of it! They had everything handled so I could focus on enjoying myself. I couldn't have done this without them! I will always be grateful for Love and Laughter Events!

Sent on 10/18/2018